[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

That's an interesting idea with the impossible escape. I could slot in the asenath that way. Sadly still no frenzy on hit unless I take way of the poacher from forbidden flesh. Gonna cost a ton to fix the spell suppression tho.
Hi loving the build. Newb question for you though

"
~ 15kk (~19kk+ with Focus) single target against Shaper targets.
~

what does kk stand for? Is that the same thing as 15 or 19 Million DPS?
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :
You actually have to buy them "blind".. put them in your tree, and see, what they do.
If you don't like it, you have to buy another one.

Back in the day you could throw divines at them to get the one you want.

The text flavor actually does tell you what the jewel does.
"
darimlys a écrit :
Hi loving the build. Newb question for you though

"
~ 15kk (~19kk+ with Focus) single target against Shaper targets.
~

what does kk stand for? Is that the same thing as 15 or 19 Million DPS?

1000 * 1000 .. yup
It's proobably been asked before in one of the many pages but how do I look for the Timeless Jewel in the trade channel?

We tried a Timeless Jewel Calculator but I still got the wrong one. Some dex but no blind and no flask recharge on herbalism.

Help please?
"
Dodgy242 a écrit :
It's proobably been asked before in one of the many pages but how do I look for the Timeless Jewel in the trade channel?

We tried a Timeless Jewel Calculator but I still got the wrong one. Some dex but no blind and no flask recharge on herbalism.

Help please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCT9U6KqLkk

https://poedb.tw/us/TimelessJewel

takes time to check which is the best fit
Im confused how the mana reservation circle of nostalgia helps us. I ended up grabbing it, but I dont see how it ends up changing anything enough to remove any reservation anywhere else. Even in the pob it still ends up needing the cluster jewel.
Just get the cluster jewel and use the CON with HOA buff
Howdy!

I wanted to say thanks for the guide, this build has been a lot of fun!

I'm currently clearing t16s pretty easy but it could def be smoother.
I have around 15div and struggling for best-bang-for-buck next purchases.

I was thinking of jumping for the quartz infusion to free up some gear mods but also considered going watcher eye.

Been playing around in PoB and cant make a call.

Would love it if any of you flask throwing chads could give some pob input, i think my profile is public. (PeaConco is ign)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
I want to start out by saying that I appreciate the build and have been really enjoying playing it so far. By far the best league starter I've played in this game.

I just wanted to inquire as to why having 20% quality is bad for the build? From what I've seen you've answered a similar question to mine already but I still don't quite get it. You've said that the flasks won't activate as much (for Alchemist's Genius) when they are at 20% quality them, however, while using the instilling orb mod "use when charges reach full", at least as far as I understand, the duration of the flask has nothing to do with when it activates. Am I incorrect in thinking this way? Also would this mean that having 20% quality on the flasks is actually a benefit rather than a negative thing?

Sorry if you've already explained it in further detail.
Much obliged.
Dernière édition par 20cow02, le 13 sept. 2022 06:01:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires