[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Any thoughts on decent budget anoints?
"
fnurt a écrit :
Any thoughts on decent budget anoints?

Top one is Corruption 1 Crimson 2 Black, oils cheap atm.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Dernière édition par maydie13, le 20 févr. 2022 19:10:29
Hello, sir!

First, just wanted to say thank you for what is a very exceptionally done build guide and build. Your equipment for the current league is... astounding.

I've been using your guide as a kind of skeleton (and maybe some organs) and trying to fill it out as best I can with what I'm getting as I progress, but I do have a curious question (well, several, but one sticks out for building my DPS as of now)...

Would you say it's better to have a 21/20 Superior PC Gem, or would that be outdone by a 20/20 Divergent PC gem? Or does the Divergent quality need some other pieces in place to really make it shine brighter than the standard quality?

Thanks in advance, sir! Appreciated!
"
JamesMMA a écrit :
Hello, sir!

First, just wanted to say thank you for what is a very exceptionally done build guide and build. Your equipment for the current league is... astounding.

I've been using your guide as a kind of skeleton (and maybe some organs) and trying to fill it out as best I can with what I'm getting as I progress, but I do have a curious question (well, several, but one sticks out for building my DPS as of now)...

Would you say it's better to have a 21/20 Superior PC Gem, or would that be outdone by a 20/20 Divergent PC gem? Or does the Divergent quality need some other pieces in place to really make it shine brighter than the standard quality?

Thanks in advance, sir! Appreciated!

Divergent Quality provide one, but HUGE QoL, you can remove wither totem from you gem links and skill panel, 20% wither chance already enought for decent uptime but if you using new Ashes of the Stars Amulet chance become absurd up to 50%.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Thank you for taking the time to reply, sir.

Best of luck to you. :)

Edit: Guess I got really fortunate! Bought one Divergent PC, leveled it, and slammed the Vaal Orb on it to get a lucky 21/20. :)

Thanks again for the nudge to give it a shot. :)
Dernière édition par JamesMMA, le 21 févr. 2022 09:14:22
"
Asmordeus a écrit :
"
maydie13 a écrit :
"
Asmordeus a écrit :
Yo,

Both Was lucky annuled tbh, there is nothing what i need on market for week ;D

Nice, but what was the progress of crafting it? How did you make it?
If you don't want to awnser that it's fine aswell

I mean i bought both from trade and annuled bricked suffix, crafting somethx like this with t1/2 prefixes will cost too much. But if you still want to try best results would be from spamming t0 Greed Essences.

Ah so that is what you ment with lucky anul. Thank you very much for the information. I am really in love with this build. It's so tanky and comfy.
"
JamesMMA a écrit :

Edit: Guess I got really fortunate! Bought one Divergent PC, leveled it, and slammed the Vaal Orb on it to get a lucky 21/20. :)

Seems like today was lucky day ;D Crafted this one
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Your stuff is just bonkers, sir. I saw that belt available for a mere 1 Mirror. ;)

Nice craft!
"
maydie13 a écrit :
"
JamesMMA a écrit :

Seems like today was lucky day ;D Crafted this one

I just saw that on your stream. Had no idea wtf was being said but I understood 'prefix cannot be changed' and the result speaks for itself :D

Sweet ass shield dude!
Hi,

I tried this build and am currently in T16, lvl 92. The build is realy cool, but I feel I lake some dps, especialy against end game boss (conqueror, guardian, etc.). And I also die a lot in T16 maps against Archnemesis, Harbinger, and some elite monster.

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/Qksbkvjj

Spoiler
Stuff :

Do you have any suggestion and correction to do to improve my character ?

Thanks a lot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires