3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Any chance of a Gems section? Covering skills and links?
Updated original post.

1) Added 3 new boss vids:

a. The Black Star: https://youtu.be/25ST8eznJhQ
b. The Infinite Hunger: https://youtu.be/dqjKS_FBcqc
c. The Eater of Worlds: https://youtu.be/qysoTN9q_Jc

Boss tips:
a) Black Star: When boss says "Solar Storm", hug the boss so the storm can't get you.

b) Eater of Worlds, you can see how I do it deathless. To avoid the instant "death circle" thing that everyone keeps dying to, you have to find and stand on each purple sphere for a second. Then, boss is EZ mode.

2) Added bandits levelling section

3) Added Ascendency order to levelling section.

Thx for the Vids!
Seeing Standard-League Gear shows quite good what is possible.

Hey, let's talk Bows for a minute:

I haven't heard much talk about +Ele Damage on Bows, everyone still seems to be aiming for the traditional +3 Bows.

But the 3.17 Buffs have been quite substantial there.

Added flat Lightning/Cold appears to be a MASSIVE Boost to AEs Damage now.
(it gets added to the explosion, too). At least according to POB it might be even better than a +3 Bow.

Just look at that Bow. (Bought for 2ex).
I just imported it into your Standard AE-Ballista Elementalist and it showed a +4% Dmg increase (??) Am i missing something here, or are Ele-Bows really very competetive now?

Ele-Bows are also a quite cheap atm. (even the fractured version was "only" 2EX. you can get 500-700DPS ones for a few chaos)

Poor and running around in Tabula? +3 Bow out of reach?
A few Chaos gets you a 500-600DPS Ele (Cold/Lightning)1.6Aps Bow.
That's quite a good upgrade and stepping stone.

"
Rektodron a écrit :

3) Purity Of Elements is incredibly and way way way stronger than Determination, combine in with Grace and Defiance Banner

Second this!
Spell-Damage and Ailments will wreck us. Especially before getting the Spell-Supression up.

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 7 févr. 2022 19:28:43
"
1) immediately get 100% suppression capped = get boots gloves and helmet with suppresion, take Magebane and Reflexes

2) Do NOT take Heart Of Destruction its a giant meme bait only for giga geared characters. Take Shaper Of Storms and Bastion Of Elements

3) Purity Of Elements is incredibly and way way way stronger than Determination, combine in with Grace and Defiance Banner

4) Always carry a Phasing flask during mapping - this is the key element that will allow you to zoom t16 maps in 1 minute

This was very helpful and improved my survivability and DPS by a lot. Thank you
Dernière édition par Feydaleth, le 7 févr. 2022 21:55:55
"
Schejian a écrit :
Thx for the Vids!
Seeing Standard-League Gear shows quite good what is possible.

Hey, let's talk Bows for a minute:

I haven't heard much talk about +Ele Damage on Bows, everyone still seems to be aiming for the traditional +3 Bows.

But the 3.17 Buffs have been quite substantial there.

Added flat Lightning/Cold appears to be a MASSIVE Boost to AEs Damage now.
(it gets added to the explosion, too). At least according to POB it might be even better than a +3 Bow.

Just look at that Bow. (Bought for 2ex).
I just imported it into your Standard AE-Ballista Elementalist and it showed a +4% Dmg increase (??) Am i missing something here, or are Ele-Bows really very competetive now?

Ele-Bows are also a quite cheap atm. (even the fractured version was "only" 2EX. you can get 500-700DPS ones for a few chaos)

Poor and running around in Tabula? +3 Bow out of reach?
A few Chaos gets you a 500-600DPS Ele (Cold/Lightning)1.6Aps Bow.
That's quite a good upgrade and stepping stone.

"
Rektodron a écrit :

Second this!
Spell-Damage and Ailments will wreck us. Especially before getting the Spell-Supression up.

I think a big factor is the ease of coloring and inking +3 bows in a league start scenario. The overall cost of
, was 46 chaos for the base, 250 chrome for the colors, 40c for essences, 40c for a leo slam and 1ex for the metacraft. Comes out in total to 3ex at most and then its done. The hassle of getting a 4r 2g Hyrris Ire or Elemental Bow seems much higher and overall more expensive.

For that money there are plenty of other good upgrades (Unnatural Instinct frees up 4 skill points and gives a disgusting amount of DPS, We have an insane lethal pride spot, Awakened Burning Damage gives another huge boost at lvl 5, the new ring is like as a 20% overall DPS boost, the list goes on).

Overall you are right however, the new bow mods seem pretty big, I‘m not sure we are gonna see the top end of DPS run around with Short Bows in a Month.
Dernière édition par stnikolauswagne, le 8 févr. 2022 00:52:29

First time actually trying to beat all the content and reqs on what i should upgrade next?
Hi,

Im begginer and I dont understand why on website is other skill combination than POB?

Any way someone can tell me why we are using this skill in this build?

-Arcane brand
-Flame surge
-Lifetap
-Lighting Spire Traps
?

How to look you gameplay on this build? You just run and put Balistas with Auras on? What with others skills? Only on boss?

Thx for help
"
KingKosley a écrit :

First time actually trying to beat all the content and reqs on what i should upgrade next?

You Bow has Fire Damage on it!
Preventing you from ever using EE (and Exposure), that's about 50% less DPS.
You'r shooting yourself in the foot here :)

A White 1.5 Attackspeed Bow would be better.

For some reason Unnatural Instinct near Avatar of the Hunt seems to provide phasing with just EA Ballistas even though it is not supposed to. Am I seeing things?

For some reason in pob when I do Add # lightning damage it gives me almost 300k more ignite dps than increased ele damage with attack skills. Is this correct?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires