3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
PathToGod a écrit :
sorry newbie question, are mods like increase % elemental damage / % fire damage / increase critical rate / increase accuracy / projectile speed / increased burning damage etc on my gears effect EA totem at all?

yes: increase % elemental damage
yes: % fire damage
no: increase critical rate
yes: increase accuracy
no: projectile speed
yes: increased burning damage
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
ulraththeunclean a écrit :
Is there a target APS we should be looking for? I'm rocking around 3 per second right now. Not sure if that is enough.

Is there a consensus on which helmet enchant is best?

Clear speed and killing power is good. T16 Elder/Shaper bosses last 10 seconds or less. Got lucky with the polaric devastation drop on my first run at the new boss.

Still squishy though with sub 4k health. I may buy some beachheads and power level to 96. Two more skill points in health would help a lot.

Also trying to determine the next set of upgrades. Have about 7-8 ex worth of currency to use. Should I be looking at a rain of splinters too?

My plan
1. Get an enlighten and squeeze determination in
2. Upgrade Quiver
3. Spell Suppression boots
4. Unnatural Instinct
5. Watchers Eye
6. Helm with an EA enchant
7. Upgrade gloves
8. Quality up the belt

Pretty decent upgrade list there. Add in a 21/20 EA skill gem.

3 APS should be more than enough. Most folks hit the 20 fuse mark around 2.5.

Helm enchant is variable. If you're not hitting 20 fuses, EA speed is best. If you are getting to 20 fuses, damage is better.
Just hit 93 and doing red maps with this build. Incrementally upgrading gear bit by bit, but it's slower since i'm a fan of Expedition and Delve, so have only been focused on those in the new atlas skill tree.

Question, how do I link my gear to get opinions on what to update first? I was following Palsteron's guide but he quit and moved to winter orb, and his POB is kinda confusing to follow.
"
Kojack37 a écrit :
Hi, took a few leagues off and came back this league with tectonic slam which was an okay league starter. Sold all my gear and transitioned to this and it's so much better. Loving the build and killing every boss I encounter. Even with 4k life, feel decently tanky except for the occasional one shot or degen when I'm not paying attention. Here is my gear

Also have a unnatural instinct, watcher's eye with precision attack speed mod, rain of splinters, and two rare jewels. Also got a large cluster with two mediums with widespread destruction, burning bright, fan the flames, brewed for potency, sleeples sentries, and ancestral echo. Have a few questions:

1) I'm running precision, determination, grace, defiance banner, and low lvl vitalty just b/c I have extra mana. I do have a lvl 2 enlighten. How should I handle my auras? With precision, I have 95% chance to hit, goes down 10% without. Is that worth keeping? If not, then maybe i can fit in purity of elements.

2) What's the next step for my build to increase my DPS. I'm generally happy with it but always want more.

Thanks
For Auras, you'll need to 5 or 6 link your chest and level your enlighten out to 3. Then you can run grace, determination, purity of elements, defiance banner, precision, all linked to enlighten, and the mana requirements should barely fit. I'd keep Precision until you upgrade to gear that gives you enough accuracy to hit 100%. Keep in mind you'll likely have to run a much lower level one to fit all the auras in even with Enlighten 3.

You're likely going to have to add in lifetap to your cast when damage taken group, as you probably won't have enough mana left for molten shell to trigger.

For more DPS, first, grab a 21/20 EA gem.

Once you get purity of elements up, you can drop the ignite and chill flasks for more DPS flasks - utility with increased attack speed, or an Atziri's Promise. Or both.
"
solomanstone a écrit :
Just hit 93 and doing red maps with this build. Incrementally upgrading gear bit by bit, but it's slower since i'm a fan of Expedition and Delve, so have only been focused on those in the new atlas skill tree.

Question, how do I link my gear to get opinions on what to update first? I was following Palsteron's guide but he quit and moved to winter orb, and his POB is kinda confusing to follow.
If you're on a desktop browser - not mobile - while entering your post, click your character portrait in the top left, then click on any piece of gear on your character window, it'll be added to your post. You can add multiple pieces at once, just click each one. When you're done, click the X in the top right corner to return to your post.

It looks as though you don't have a source of flat lightning or cold damage to trigger EE. If you add that, you'll get a big DPS boost. It's 50% more on my setup!
Dernière édition par grimjack68, le 22 févr. 2022 13:32:12
Thanks! My schedule is pretty tight so I usually just copy a build to test out the waters each league, and try to pick it up as much as I can as I go.

I'll look for a piece to upgrade that adds flat ele damage now and report back.
"
solomanstone a écrit :
Thanks! My schedule is pretty tight so I usually just copy a build to test out the waters each league, and try to pick it up as much as I can as I go.

I'll look for a piece to upgrade that adds flat ele damage now and report back.
You can do this right away. Just re-craft one of your rings from:

Increased elemental damage with attacks

to:

Adds # to # lightning damage to attacks

If you don't have those crafts, and you're playing in softcore trade league, message me if I'm on and I'll fix you up. IGN is Teldra_Archnemesis_Btch.
Dernière édition par grimjack68, le 22 févr. 2022 13:51:07
I have bow with free prefix mod.

I wonder why i don`t see this crafted mod on bow anywhere:
Gain (10-14)% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

For me PoB show me +1m shaper and 1,7m normal ignite dps
compared to 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills :)

Unfortunately I don`t have this craft yet- but anyway...
Dernière édition par KasparsT, le 22 févr. 2022 14:30:07
Hello, boyz! :D

Need some help to build defensive layers (my brain is dead for this xD)

Here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/fik6UWWh

I'm thinking about the second med cluster but ofc - herbalism needs to bye bye - and my life pull will go near 300 less...

I need to recraft my helm and I'm thinking about changing my slippers to rare with life and suppress?

Oh, and I need to change my hands to have some suppress...

One thing is that I can remove crimson jewel from the large cluster, then socket med cluster (thinking about Flow of Life and sth else like Student of Decay, etc) then socket watchers there and respec that 3 passive points where watchers is sitting now

Next thing im want to work on is amethyst ring with flammablity... ofc accuracy is the biggest problem here but it should be easier if I craft my Blizard Crown and get 350+ accuracy there..

Hope that I want to go in a good way :D if not I'm open for discussion hyhy

Peace!
"
KasparsT a écrit :
I have bow with free prefix mod.

I wonder why i don`t see this crafted mod on bow anywhere:
Gain (10-14)% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

For me PoB show me +1m shaper and 1,7m normal ignite dps
compared to 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills :)

Unfortunately I don`t have this craft yet- but anyway...
I've been using it for a while now. :)

If you need it crafted, LMK. It's 8 vaals to craft.
Dernière édition par grimjack68, le 22 févr. 2022 14:34:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires