3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
velvetpaws12 a écrit :
What's so good about the gull?

It's borderline broken with 3.17. Because it stacks with the Atlas Tree Shrine nodes too.

Every map automatically spawns 1-2 Shrines.
Each Shrine gives 2 Buffs, both with +125% Effect.
And Duration is long enough to last the entire map.

And you also get the Minor Shrine Buffs too, which now last 40sec+ each too.

Oh and the Shrines also adds a lot of Packs to every map, so you kinda want them anyway.

e.g Click single Shrine, receive Buff for the map:

+90% Increased AoE
+90% increased Life
+110% all Ressist
+22% max all Ressist (90%is cap, though)

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 15 févr. 2022 10:40:16
I have a few questions, why lightning damage needs to be the highest, do i lose much damage if i have a cold damage higher? Is additional arrow on bow bad?
Quick question, what is the point of the Arcanist Brand -> Flame Surge -> Culling Strike -> Lifetap link?

It looks like Lifetap effects Arcanist Brand, and Culling Strike effects Flame Surge, but Arcanist Brank doesn't link to Flame Surge so it doesn't get the culling strike. Am I missing something?
I'm a complete newbie, maybe I really don't understand something, but I inserted all the gems according to the guide and I still have 4 ballistas, not 6. What am I doing wrong?
"
sustici a écrit :
I have a few questions, why lightning damage needs to be the highest, do i lose much damage if i have a cold damage higher? Is additional arrow on bow bad?

It's fine. Having Lightning higher would give your Shocks a bit of extra juice. So you should try to aim for it, but not having it doesn't brick you. (e.g. 28,5% Shock instead of 33%)

"
AgentofLucian a écrit :
Quick question, what is the point of the Arcanist Brand -> Flame Surge -> Culling Strike -> Lifetap link?

It looks like Lifetap effects Arcanist Brand, and Culling Strike effects Flame Surge, but Arcanist Brank doesn't link to Flame Surge so it doesn't get the culling strike. Am I missing something?

Once you fit in all 3x 50% Auras (and Banner+Precision) you literally don't have the mana left to cast Arcanist Brand yourself. So we need lifetap on it :)

Arcanist Brands, once attached, casts the Flame Surge.

One thing I am struggling with is getting 100% accuracy.

How do you handle that? I tried to get quite a bit of accuracy on my gear but I still find myself stuck at around 91%, eventho Precision is now level 19.. :-/
"
Once you fit in all 3x 50% Auras (and Banner+Precision) you literally don't have the mana left to cast Arcanist Brand yourself. So we need lifetap on it :)

Arcanist Brands, once attached, casts the Flame Surge.

Right, no absolutely got that, i'm thankful for the lifetap lol. I mean moreso that from my understanding we're supposed to use arcanist brand, arcanist brand is supposed to cast flame surge, and flame surge has culling strike on it. For me, arcanist brand isn't connecting to flame surge so i'm not getting the culling strike
Dernière édition par AgentofLucian, le 15 févr. 2022 14:32:25
"
exec85 a écrit :

How do you handle that? I tried to get quite a bit of accuracy on my gear but I still find myself stuck at around 91%, eventho Precision is now level 19.. :-/

Yeah its really hard.
With our usual Tree we need around +1700 Accuracy to hit 100%.

3 Highrolls on gear (3x 450+) and a lowlvl precision should get you pretty close.

Accuracy-Suffix on Ring is pretty sweet, as you can pair it with the +20% Attackquality
Dernière édition par Schejian, le 15 févr. 2022 14:35:45
"
Schejian a écrit :
"
exec85 a écrit :

Yeah its really hard.
With our usual Tree we need around +1700 Accuracy to hit 100%.

3 Highrolls on gear (3x 450+) and a lowlvl precision should get you pretty close.

Accuracy-Suffix on Ring is pretty sweet, as you can pair it with the +20% Attackquality

Think you kinda need t1 accuracy on at least two of your items to get 100%. An amulet close as good or better than ashes of the star with +accuracy shouldn't cost too much (and you'd get much needed more life.)

Helm enchant with determination/purity efficiency helps too as you can put some points in precision. You can also get small mana efficiency clusters with sublime form (50% grace mana efficiency) or uncompromising (50% determination efficency). At least until you flesh out your gear, or if you want to use Polaric Devastion then it gets even harder to cap the accuracy when losing 500acc on one of your rings.

I went all ham in on mana efficiency nodes and levelled my precision to lvl 20 (also linked flame dash to lifetap). Gives me 100% hit chance and leaves just enough mana for immortal call to be able to proc.

Dernière édition par Ridman, le 15 févr. 2022 15:23:49
Yes, good Points!

I went with the +60%Efficiency for Determination on Amulet, works pretty well too.
But had to sacrifice the DOT Multi for it, though :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires