3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Schejian a écrit :
@Brunowa
AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

Thanks for taking the time to explain the formula with such detail!

For increased duration can we get the value from the calcs screen?

So mine would go:
2.29 * 5 * 0.97 * 1.155 = 12,8
2.47 * 5 * 0.97 * 1.155 = 13,8 (onslaugh)

I guess this means that people should stay on Skirmish until they can stack all all other stuff.
Dernière édition par pra-lima87, le 14 févr. 2022 07:14:31
"
Thunder0258 a écrit :
Hi, firstly, i want to say thank for great build and guide.
Second...i have question about elemental overload, how do we active it?

It was changed, it triggers on skills now. You can check it on the tool tip of EA, when it procs it has a circle under neat it...You don't do damage so you cannot activate it.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Dernière édition par Vendetta, le 14 févr. 2022 07:18:11
"
Schejian a écrit :
@Brunowa

I think you need to add a quick how-to POB Guide.
There seems to be a lot of confusion.

e.g

1, Don't look at "Total Damage per Ignite" (useless). We only care for ignite DPS and Attack Rate

2, Don't set your Fuses to 20 if you can't reach them. Otherwise POB will give you false numbers on everything.

EA Explosion description is kinda misleading here.
You might think:
"Well I get 5% more Damage per Fuse.
10x Fuses = 50% More
20x Fuses = 100% More
So im kinda fine with only 10Fuses, i'm just losing out on the 50%more"

But the way the multiplier stacks its actually WAYYY more than that:

Going from 10->15 Fuses is 75% MORE DPS
Going from 15->20 Fuses is 52% MORE DPS
Going from 10->20 Fuses is 166% MORE DPS

(Yes. Double your Attackspeed, get 166% more DPS)

Have a look at the more Multiplier in PoB:

That's why im pestering everyone here to go for more Attackspeed. It's by far the best way to scale our damage.

So I have a lot of issues scaling my damage right now , in my pob : https://pastebin.com/9dxdCmyB , how much exactly should I increase my speed to get decent damage.

Even though I killed the 4 new bosses it was a pain with the damage.

To hit some nice damage like in all the vids how much should I improve it, because taking all the AS speeds on the tree doesn't seem to help much.

What's the confortable Attack rate you should be for good damage.

Because to be honest right now I am feeling like quiting.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Dernière édition par Vendetta, le 14 févr. 2022 07:24:14
"
Vendetta a écrit :
"
Schejian a écrit :
@Brunowa

I think you need to add a quick how-to POB Guide.
There seems to be a lot of confusion.

e.g

1, Don't look at "Total Damage per Ignite" (useless). We only care for ignite DPS and Attack Rate

2, Don't set your Fuses to 20 if you can't reach them. Otherwise POB will give you false numbers on everything.

EA Explosion description is kinda misleading here.
You might think:
"Well I get 5% more Damage per Fuse.
10x Fuses = 50% More
20x Fuses = 100% More
So im kinda fine with only 10Fuses, i'm just losing out on the 50%more"

But the way the multiplier stacks its actually WAYYY more than that:

Going from 10->15 Fuses is 75% MORE DPS
Going from 15->20 Fuses is 52% MORE DPS
Going from 10->20 Fuses is 166% MORE DPS

(Yes. Double your Attackspeed, get 166% more DPS)

Have a look at the more Multiplier in PoB:

That's why im pestering everyone here to go for more Attackspeed. It's by far the best way to scale our damage.

So I have a lot of issues scaling my damage right now , in my pob : https://pastebin.com/9dxdCmyB , how much exactly should I increase my speed to get decent damage.

Even though I killed the 4 new bosses it was a pain with the damage.

To hit some nice damage like in all the vids how much should I improve it, because taking all the AS speeds on the tree doesn't seem to help much.

What's the confortable Attack rate you should be for good damage.

Because to be honest right now I am feeling like quiting.

Your attack speed is abysmal. You should get atk speed on gloves, quiver, bow, rings, and also go for the cluster with ancestral echo and sleepless sentries. That will let you swap out of that meh ring as you will get onslaught from Sleepless sentries instead.

Get an unnatural instinct asap. It frees up some much-needed passive points and provides a significant boost. Swap out of heart of destruction, go shaper of storms, make sure you have lightning dmg as the highest element. Then with the freed up points thanks to Unnatural instinct, go "Ash, frost and storm, and the "40% effect of ailments" mastery.

You will notice a giga dmg increase and barely any difference while clearing. And it's all thanks to how much more dmg scaling you get from shock.
"
Vendetta a écrit :
"
Thunder0258 a écrit :
Hi, firstly, i want to say thank for great build and guide.
Second...i have question about elemental overload, how do we active it?

It was changed, it triggers on skills now. You can check it on the tool tip of EA, when it procs it has a circle under neat it...You don't do damage so you cannot activate it.

got it, thanks :)
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
brunowa a écrit :
Yeh. Exactly what Schejian said.

You gotta remember that extra arrows don't shoot in a line like Barrage does. Any extra arrows shoot out in a fork, similar to LMP or GMP.

So in saying that, I tend to use rain of splinters for mapping. I swap in a regular jewel for Pinnacle bosses. Similar to ignite proliferation vs deadly ailments, and Headhunter vs Dyadian Dawn.

In what build could you advise to spec from this, because to be honest, the ballista was tired ...
Hi all, its my first message on this community forum :)

What can i improve in my build for 10ex arround ?

i think, i need more survivabilty

Did i make big mistake in tree/gear ?

https://pastebin.com/JCy1wCM8

thanks in aadvance, have a good day
I think i've broken sth when i went for clusters ...

https://pastebin.com/AYaZrcTC

do corrosive elements and EE don't go well together?

after clusters it feels squishy and with low DPS.
something im confused about is the quality on a regular explosive arrow.... do we want that increased duration? doesnt that make the damage happen slower? or is it more to make sure all the arrows have time to stick before exploding?
"
Cydcor a écrit :
something im confused about is the quality on a regular explosive arrow.... do we want that increased duration? doesnt that make the damage happen slower? or is it more to make sure all the arrows have time to stick before exploding?

I think the duration is for prolif to make sure your ignites spread and thus increase clear speed. But I'd like some clarification on that myself from one of the people better versed in the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires