3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Burning damage instead of ele prolif.

Le: checked your profile, move polaric ring to the left.
Dernière édition par Bogdanovici1, le 10 oct. 2022 01:56:23
"
Semierage a écrit :
Hey guys, i need some help. I´m a totally casuall player playing just a couple hours per week. My problem is, that i just keep dying while mapping. I´m sitting on 35div - any ideas what upgrade i should go into?

Thank you :)

From what I can see, no specific order of what to get first, you'd have to look that up in your POB:

- Maybe change one of your life flasks to a Cinderswallow Urn and instill it with "Use when charges reach full". You'll have some uptime of "1-3% life on kill"
- Another way to get "more survivability" is to kill everything before it can hurt you: So getting an amulet with DOT, increased elemental damage and +1 to all skills and/or fire skills is an option, too! Basically your amulet plus those +1 to skills. On that note: the right enchantment for your helmet, as in some Explosive Arrow enchant.

Edit: I see that your granite und jade flasks have increased maximum charges. I don't see this being a good idea if you use "used when charges reach full" with them. I mean it doesn't hurt either, but getting a different stat on it is less of a "crap stat" I guess. My granite flask for example has 40% increased evasion rating during flask effect.
Dernière édition par Vacoh, le 10 oct. 2022 05:35:59
"
Semierage a écrit :
Hey guys, i need some help. I´m a totally casuall player playing just a couple hours per week. My problem is, that i just keep dying while mapping. I´m sitting on 35div - any ideas what upgrade i should go into?

Thank you :)

Basically you need to either improve your defenses and/or upgrade your damage. Make sure you get max resist, max spell suppress, and as much chaos res as you can get.

For damage, upgrade your quiver, broadhead with attack speed. Upgrade your ring to have flammability on hit (Personally I find that you gotta keep moving, and stopping constantly to put down arcanist brand is not helpful). Then upgrade either your bow or get a double elevated blizzard crown. Might be able to do both with that 35 div.

Try to keep moving as much as you can, and with enough damage you could put down some totems and run away and the totems can take care of tanky/dangerous content really quickly.
Gear is so cheap this league for this build, they all think is dead but is still op.
Hey, thank you for this build! Other than Herald Stacking, this has been the most powerful and fun build I've played since beta.

I wanted to show where I'm at and wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

The big difference you'll find with my version is that I've went all in on Quant/Rarity where I could.

16% quant, 157% rarity, 2.36 attack rate, 3.7m ignite DPS // With Ignite Prolif its 3.0m
https://pastebin.com/9KmJQAJb @ 16 fuse

Should I try to remove all Quant and Rarity and try a full power version? Being tankier might be nice.

I found the absolute most important upgrade to be the Double elevated helmet followed by attack speed. Then the biggest survivability upgrade is Chaos Resistance... I couldn't even do delve or heists at -60 so I had to settle for a cheap solution, Amulet with chaos res

I have no idea which combination of the Ignite duration / Deal dmg faster/ fire multiplier jewels is right. And should I change my glove enchants? Is there a belt enchant that would be helpful?

Appreciate any info and would happily help someone else out!

Dernière édition par Profemi, le 13 oct. 2022 12:16:25
hello,
hoping to get some help w/ the build. i feel a bit squishy. can't do lair of hydra, e.g.. i don't have enlighten level 4, so can't run all the auras, so i run everything except i do either determination or grace.

is investing in the 9-10div for level 4 enlighten worth it? i have 6div, so only 3 more to go. will it appreciably help my defenses so i can do these harder bosses?

any other advice to improve would be appreciated.
thanks

https://pastebin.com/xASmkZYb

Dernière édition par milkawah, le 13 oct. 2022 09:41:03
I feel like my overall hp is still low, I know I need a Blizzard crown as an upgrade, but any other input for what my next upgrade I should be gunning for? What about my flasks? Character is public. For auras I run all except Grace, can't fit it yet, all resistances are capped. Any input on skill tree welcomed as well.
Dernière édition par Illuminance_DY, le 13 oct. 2022 12:54:18
"
milkawah a écrit :
hello,
hoping to get some help w/ the build. i feel a bit squishy. can't do lair of hydra, e.g.. i don't have enlighten level 4, so can't run all the auras, so i run everything except i do either determination or grace.

is investing in the 9-10div for level 4 enlighten worth it? i have 6div, so only 3 more to go. will it appreciably help my defenses so i can do these harder bosses?

any other advice to improve would be appreciated.
thanks

https://pastebin.com/xASmkZYb

I think the most important thing you could do right now is get the Dyadian Dawn belt and put 20% ele dmg on it. This 42% faster ignites is important.

You ideally want to be at the point of being able to destroy everything quickly enough that you don't die while running through it.

I think you're at the point where you need to sacrifice some life for damage. I was in your position with about 5k life and after my big cluster switch I dropped down to 3.1k life... which was VERY low but the damage spike was well worth it.

Instead of Rumi's I would use a Phasing flask with -40% curses during effect. This is more comfortable than using Phase run.

Instead of your 3rd life flask, I'd use atziri's for extra chaos res if you're going to run heists or delve.

Your amulet has +1 fire skills and thats great but its not going to be game changing. You can use the amulet slot for Attributes/Damage over time/life/res/chaos res for now.

You asked about auras, I do not think that enlighten 4 is going to help you much at all before the other changes. You can drop Purity of Elements and Defiance banner.
Use Deter/Grace with a Precision leveled up to the point where you have like 70 mana so your Immortal calls can activate.

On your clusters you have Flow of life so thats good, but instead of using that Megalomaniac with ignite spread... a Medium with Sleepless Sentries/Ancestral Echo and the second with Flow of Life/wasting affliction would be much much better. You dont know how good Onslaught is until you have it and Ailments Deal damage Faster is helpful.

Drop your Tombfist for a pair of rare gloves with spell suppress/life/res. You can easily get your Ignite spread from your gloves for now until you get a better bow that is worth putting a white socket on for Ele Prolif/Deadly Ailments switch (not even necessary, your damage is so high already). I never used Swift Affliction, not sure if thats good.

You have NO source of Flammability curse?? On your Frenzy link remove Culling and Lifetap. put Hextouch and Flammability instead. It will cost mana but its great for bosses/strong rares. You could use Lifetap instead of GMP if you have mana problems.

For a really big QOL tip, Soul of Brine king and Soul of Abberath. Not being Frozen or affected by Burning ground is SO nice for everything, altar mobs, burning ground maps, opening strongboxes.

So Belt > flasks > clusters and the next good purchase would be a bow. You need one with +1 socket, +2 socket, attack speed and Fire Dmg Over time multipler. These 4 stats are huge and not difficult to craft.

If you get through all that, you want a double elevated helmet... its a massive dps booster but expensive.

Just gonna Submit this for now, lots of info haha
Dernière édition par Profemi, le 13 oct. 2022 14:00:48
Firstly, Watchtowers annointment on your amulet.

Second is your quiver. Broadhead base for attack speed and make sure it has either Fire damage or Damage over time multiplier and attack speed. Life/accuracy would be nice fillers.

Work on your clusters, try to match the info from my last post. Ancestral Echo, Sleepless Sentries, Wasting Affliction, Flow of Life.

Your bow is fine so that means your next gigantic upgrade will be a Blizzard Crown with double elevated -12 fire res to enemies and ignites you deal 14% dmg faster.
This helmet will cost you probably 12-25 divine but its a game changing upgrade.
"
Profemi a écrit :
Firstly, Watchtowers annointment on your amulet.

Second is your quiver. Broadhead base for attack speed and make sure it has either Fire damage or Damage over time multiplier and attack speed. Life/accuracy would be nice fillers.

Work on your clusters, try to match the info from my last post. Ancestral Echo, Sleepless Sentries, Wasting Affliction, Flow of Life.

Your bow is fine so that means your next gigantic upgrade will be a Blizzard Crown with double elevated -12 fire res to enemies and ignites you deal 14% dmg faster.
This helmet will cost you probably 12-25 divine but its a game changing upgrade.

Ah thanks, I'll search up some clusters tonight and see what I can afford, the only one I bought was the large cluster with Tempered Arrowheads and Prowess. I put that enchant on the amulet for more HP, always hate random one shots. But the small/medium clusters I just tried to fit whatever I had.

One thing I always have issue prioritizing is what is more important, DoT, elemental damage, fire damage etc. I know I'm heavy on resists because I can drop purity of elements and still almost be at 75% across the board, but then have to figure out how to deal with elemental aliments and pick up Grace.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires