[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Update - 07.02.2022 - 10pm
- The maps needed to upgrade your major Pantheon (Soul of the Brine King) are different in 3.17 (in comparison to 3.16). The new maps are Mineral Pools Map, Atoll Map and Coral Ruins Map. The guide has been updated accordingly.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 7 févr. 2022 16:13:51
Do you have any videos of 3.17 endgame with this build? I'm playing it and wanna know how much i will need to expend to become stronger.
Still running arround with gear that doesn't fit the build fully but I will get there. So far I enjoy playing with it. <3
Dernière édition par BenTenshi, le 7 févr. 2022 18:02:07
Can you explain why Corruption is better than Farsigh as annoint?
POB shows FasterProjectiles being better than VoidManipulation at least at my current state (CharacaterLevel 42). In the main skill.

Combined DPS of "ToxicRain-MirageArcher-FasterAttacks-Efficacy-VoidManipulation" is 3711.
Combined DPS of "ToxicRain-MirageArcher-FasterAttacks-Efficacy-FasterProjectiles" is 4672.

Dernière édition par Jhssutrx, le 7 févr. 2022 19:52:52
"43 Buy (R) Determination from the vendor"

With 3 aura, almost 100% of my mana is reserved. 346 is reserved out of 353.

What to do?

(Go to Siosa and buy a new level_1 Vitality?)

Hey man, excellent guide you have prepared here...I have started to respec into this build after my wonky start with cyclone..

After looking at build and tweaking a bit in PoB I created this: https://pastebin.com/zjknuxzH

Can you please please take a look at this and tell me if there is any merit to going this tree instead of yours. The damage numbers look fine but I am not sure if defensive layer is similar to what your build has..

Also, I have a question...is it ok if we do not have 100% hit rate for this build?? Never played bow build before, so I've no idea about it.

Once again thanks alot for this detailed guide and keeping it up to date.
"
Jhssutrx a écrit :
"43 Buy (R) Determination from the vendor"

With 3 aura, almost 100% of my mana is reserved. 346 is reserved out of 353.

What to do?

(Go to Siosa and buy a new level_1 Vitality?)

There are some nodes and materies in your skill tree that reduce mana reservation of skills. You want to get that before you use 2~3 auras.
"
luiz1220 a écrit :
Do you have any videos of 3.17 endgame with this build? I'm playing it and wanna know how much i will need to expend to become stronger.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play a character into the endgame in 3.17 myself yet. However, XY was kind enough to record a T16 Burial hambers run with his current gear (thanks for that). I hope this gives you the insight you were hoping for.[/url]

"
BenTenshi a écrit :
Still running arround with gear that doesn't fit the build fully but I will get there. So far I enjoy playing with it. <3

Really great to hear that. Let's hope you will continue to enjoy it ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires