[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

// Update - 10.02.22 - 12am

- The skill tree has been updated slightly to be more new player friendly.
- The skill tree has been updated to make optional paths more visual.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 10 févr. 2022 06:05:36
If you update docs do you updating PoB also?
"
Aloranis a écrit :
If you update docs do you updating PoB also?

Yep. I replace all old Pastebin links with the new one.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 10 févr. 2022 06:43:13
One question more.

If I make a copy of My document and you then update it, how can I amend my copy?
"
Aloranis a écrit :
One question more.

If I make a copy of My document and you then update it, how can I amend my copy?

You can't. The only way is to make a new copy of the updated version.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 10 févr. 2022 07:37:00
I had 400+ hours in previous leagues before picking up this guide this league. It is one of the best guides I have used with only the Cold DoT guide by ShakCentral coming close. Highly recommend using following this guide unless you have a vast amount of knowledge of this game.
I'm following your guide but my character feels incredibly weak and slow at clearing

I often die at T1 white maps and clear speed is very slow, only thing my character is decent at is bossing. (Map bosses)

Can you please take a look at my character and suggest me how i can improve? I don't have any chaos orbs to buy gear
"
K1ngJo a écrit :
I had 400+ hours in previous leagues before picking up this guide this league. It is one of the best guides I have used with only the Cold DoT guide by ShakCentral coming close. Highly recommend using following this guide unless you have a vast amount of knowledge of this game.

Many thanks for the praise!
"
DeathEscaped a écrit :
I'm following your guide but my character feels incredibly weak and slow at clearing

I often die at T1 white maps and clear speed is very slow, only thing my character is decent at is bossing. (Map bosses)

Can you please take a look at my character and suggest me how i can improve? I don't have any chaos orbs to buy gear

1 - Neither your helmet, gloves, boots, belt or amulet has life. You want to have at least +40 to Maximum Life per piece, the more the better (Most of the life related nodes on the skill tree provided #% increased Maximum Life. But if the base life is low, your increased life will also be low. Therefore, you want to push your base life to benefit the most from the talent tree nodes).

-> You should check out the 'Endgame Basics' section of the guide (again).

2 - Your Determination skill gem is only level 9, but should be way higher at that stage. if you need strength to levl it up, you can take some nodes on the skill tree

-> You should check out the 'FAQ' section of the guide (again).

3 - Almost all modifiers on your flasks are bad/wrong.

-> You should check out the 'How to increase your survivability with flasks' as well as 'Flask Setup: Right types & decent modifiers' tasks of the guide (again).

4 - At this stage of the game, you already should've completed The Merciless Labyrinth which provides you additional defenses.

-> You should check out the 'Act 10' section of the guide (again).
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 10 févr. 2022 13:26:33
Im a new player, but torn between two options. Would like to really try either this or seismic trap/exsanguinate. Could you please provide the pros and cons of both?

I am after a tanky build, is this build that tanky? Still, perhaps more tanky than a saboteur
Dernière édition par 5ecured, le 10 févr. 2022 13:31:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires