[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Heya Cantrip, how good you think this build would be for Deli 60-100% + Breach + Beyond farming next league? Can it handle that? I don't need to be the zoomiest meta boy, as I really dislike bow builds, and while trying CL out earlier I totally fell in love with the skill. I don't mind farming some currency in maps first via some more silly grinds like Blight or Expedition, until I can get there.

Would you still play LC there, or maybe go to CL for the almost-offscreening? Maybe use not just Orb of Storms but also Storm Brand so you can apply shocks further away from you, or is that just not necessary in endgame?

Thanks a lot!
Dominating Blow, albeit a tad clunky, is the most fun I've had in PoE.
Dernière édition par Taromanius, le 17 août 2023 03:08:32
"
Taromanius a écrit :
Heya Cantrip, how good you think this build would be for Deli 60-100% + Breach + Beyond farming next league? Can it handle that? I don't need to be the zoomiest meta boy, as I really dislike bow builds, and while trying CL out earlier I totally fell in love with the skill. I don't mind farming some currency in maps first via some more silly grinds like Blight or Expedition, until I can get there.

Would you still play CL there, or maybe go to CL for the almost-offscreening? Maybe use not just Orb of Storms but also Storm Brand so you can apply shocks further away from you, or is that just not necessary in endgame?

Thanks a lot!

Really depends on your gear level. If you push it to the limits? Sure.
Budget? Fuck no, you'll get shredded, because those are things you can't Freeze (Deli 100%).

Crackling Lance is also directional, unlike Lightning Conduit, which will also get you wrecked.

The harder the content, the more it'll become apparent that CL is a bad skill, and LC is just the superior option.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I see, thanks a lot! Will stick to LC. I also only plan on going to 60%+ Deli once I got some currency and put it into the build. I do prefer Lightning Conduit anyway heh!

Is there a reason you can't freeze 100% deli mobs, is it just "your damage is too low"? Cause I'm fine farming 60 or 80% deli maps. It's what CF champs do for a long time, too. I just wanna blow up big groups of monsters basically, since Inpulsas explosions are fun, and making good currency that way is, too.

If you know of any other farmstrats that involve TONS of mobs clustered together that the build can do early on do tell! Can't wait to play it, thanks a ton for your work :)
Dernière édition par Taromanius, le 17 août 2023 03:08:22
Purely the "you don't deal enough damage" aspect. It's theoretically possible to permafreeze in Deli 100%, but we're talking 400 Div budget.

Personally, I'm planning on the new Delirium points that create permanent fog + Ritual + Shrines, etc.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 17 août 2023 05:13:08
Do you feel this will be a good start for 3.22? planing on start with arc and change on endgame to cracklin lance
"
CaptainCix a écrit :
Do you feel this will be a good start for 3.22? planing on start with arc and change on endgame to cracklin lance

Should be fine. Arc into LC, not CL, but fine.

this guide is a mess

what are pros / cons

is there any gameplay video?

im newbie but never seen a mess guide like this.
spoiler inside of spoiler of inside of spoiler of inside of spoiler wtf.
Dernière édition par e_sen, le 18 août 2023 11:47:52
Added a POB and leveling trees for Crackling Lance for all your LAZOR fiends. I still think LC is way better, but you do you.

"
e_sen a écrit :
this guide is a mess

what are pros / cons

is there any gameplay video?

im newbie but never seen a mess guide like this.
spoiler inside of spoiler of inside of spoiler of inside of spoiler wtf.

All guides on this forum are spoilers of spoilers and it's better this way..
Lol'd at the Noob Bait jewel. It's going solid so far, gonna swap to crit today. Thanks for the build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires