[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

I tried mark of submission with conductivity and would like to know if you think I should keep using it or not
"
Topbear202 a écrit :
I tried mark of submission with conductivity and would like to know if you think I should keep using it or not

I don't think it's worth a ring slot for bossing, but for fast mapping? Yeah, it's a VERY good option.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Dernière édition par CantripN, le 15 déc. 2022 19:40:46
When i as looking at the pob for 3.20, There was a jewel that gave 100% to all elemental resistances?
"
Kusanagix a écrit :
When i as looking at the pob for 3.20, There was a jewel that gave 100% to all elemental resistances?

It's a filler. Get res on gear rather than try to copy exact gear :D

I was using a 5 link body with 306 energy shield on it but i recently switched over to a Inpulsa 5 link body. Now I can't use the 3 link Zealotry setup you have because i don't have enough energy shield to cast it. In your path of building the only three items with energy shield on them that you have is the Three dragons, Rift Finger gloves, and Inpulsa body. Not sure if i missed something in the build but i have to find ways to increase my energy shield on other gears to use the 3 link zealotry setup you have in the path of building now that i switched over to Inpulsa body. Do i continue using the 3 link zealotry setup or was i supposed to get rid of it when i switched to Inpulsa body?
"
Nubis7fl a écrit :
I was using a 5 link body with 306 energy shield on it but i recently switched over to a Inpulsa 5 link body. Now I can't use the 3 link Zealotry setup you have because i don't have enough energy shield to cast it. In your path of building the only three items with energy shield on them that you have is the Three dragons, Rift Finger gloves, and Inpulsa body. Not sure if i missed something in the build but i have to find ways to increase my energy shield on other gears to use the 3 link zealotry setup you have in the path of building now that i switched over to Inpulsa body. Do i continue using the 3 link zealotry setup or was i supposed to get rid of it when i switched to Inpulsa body?

You indeed need some more ES on your gear to be able to use Divine Blessing. Also, to cast in general.

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 18 déc. 2022 02:40:45
"
CantripN a écrit :
"
Nubis7fl a écrit :

You indeed need some more ES on your gear to be able to use Divine Blessing. Also, to cast in general.

I got some ES on my neck, gloves, and belt and i can use it now. I didn't realize how expensive it was to cast since was using the energy shield body before i switched to the Inpulsa body.
Hello!
1st: great build, having tons of fun. (except when I die)

I'm trying to work into frenzy charges, but i'm struggling. I don't want to get the influenced armor, becouse I like the Inpulsa.
So i'm going for the timeless. But, only place I can put it (trying on PoB) to get the 10% frenzy charge on Hit, is far to the left, close to:
Divine Judgement, Holy Dominion, Light of Divinity. I dont want to lose those to the ones the jewels gives me. What should I do?
"
tato18 a écrit :
Hello!
1st: great build, having tons of fun. (except when I die)

I'm trying to work into frenzy charges, but i'm struggling. I don't want to get the influenced armor, becouse I like the Inpulsa.
So i'm going for the timeless. But, only place I can put it (trying on PoB) to get the 10% frenzy charge on Hit, is far to the left, close to:
Divine Judgement, Holy Dominion, Light of Divinity. I dont want to lose those to the ones the jewels gives me. What should I do?

Personally, I try to get +1 to Minimum Frenzy on gear when I can (Unveiled Crafted Mod - Suffix). It's a lot better, since you can just be at 1-3 forever, and it lets you use Rotgut (get the Onslaught, don't lose the charges).

Dernière édition par CantripN, le 19 déc. 2022 07:41:21
Obviously it's a different direction because it kinda breaks the freeze theme, but what do you think of the Trypanon/Replica Duskdawn + Sandstorm Visage combo as a way to free up crit nodes on the tree?

There's certainly tradeoffs but it seems like it might actually be pretty good and also cheap. You can throw in Marylene's Fallacy and basically 1 crit chance mod on gear compensates for the loss due to the high base crit.

Just throwing out some ideas I've seen in friends' discords :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires