[3.17] Elemental Hit Wander Build | Deadeye | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

Hey! Im so excited to check this build on 3.17. Could you make budget version for us just for league start?
I wanna post here firstly because, one I enjoy deeply the build the way it is ( for the biggest part the core component of it. )
And two, With heavy edit to how I play it, I still started from the bottom ( which means a tabula and trash gear and did T16 pretty well, bosses and conqs too on a 2 ex budget ) before starting to invest in it and crafted myself some dirty gear for cheap, conqs barely take a second now and there's so much space for upgrading still. Thank you sir for such a clever and amusing build to play
"
ph03nix3d a écrit :
Hey! Im so excited to check this build on 3.17. Could you make budget version for us just for league start?

You can easily squeeze T16s on a tabula. level as TR or RoA until early maps and have the gems leveled up before transitionning
Im actually trying this build as a return to wander playstyle . Im trying to run everything but im clearly lacking some mana reservation node or etc .. I can't have everything active all at once .. How can you run the 3 auras + skitter ?

( Figured out that you don't need to have haste activated to really shine . its more for the vaal version than the normal one . )
Dernière édition par LeFaucheurRouge, le 17 avr. 2022 20:19:48
Hey,

Anything new for 3.18? Or will the build stay the same?
zzz
good build but your way of leveling is the worst leveling time ive ever had

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires