[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

How would divine blessing the new skill benefit in this build?
Hello everyone Tell me what I did wrong, I don't understand why I have so little damage? I would be very grateful for advice on what to fix)
https://pastebin.com/kUkHQK37
"
noelbudo a écrit :
How would divine blessing the new skill benefit in this build?

If you have Eldritch Battery (either allocated or through Devouring Diadem) you can use your energy shield to cast Wrath as a blessing and use your mana to reserve all the other auras (this setup would free up mana reservation for i.e. Haste).

"
TheMrGoofy a écrit :
Hello everyone Tell me what I did wrong, I don't understand why I have so little damage? I would be very grateful for advice on what to fix)
https://pastebin.com/kUkHQK37

I don't have access to PoB right now, but here are some general pointers for the most common issues:
- lightning res too high: lower lightning res
- auras too weak: stronger auras
- accuracy too low: more accuracy (Precise Technique)
- no Mageblood: more Mageblood (jk)

Also, are you running Determination?...
Dernière édition par davydavidsson, le 22 févr. 2022 07:12:34
Yes, I use Determination! I was directly copying it from the pob. There was determination there. I have 100 percent accuracy. Auras are almost all 21 levels (9 auras are active). I will buy Mageblood, now there is no money)))

It turns out that determination should not be used? I will be very grateful when you have the opportunity to update the Pob. I've always played cyclone) it's hard to switch to a new build, sorry for the stupid questions)

I have -140 lightning resistance, I don't understand how to do it below)
Dernière édition par TheMrGoofy, le 22 févr. 2022 09:28:49
Is the node lightning damage with non critical a huge dps boost? I'm level 97 and still need few passives for this or should I focus on it in the beginning?
"
TheMrGoofy a écrit :
Yes, I use Determination! I was directly copying it from the pob. There was determination there. I have 100 percent accuracy. Auras are almost all 21 levels (9 auras are active). I will buy Mageblood, now there is no money)))

It turns out that determination should not be used? I will be very grateful when you have the opportunity to update the Pob. I've always played cyclone) it's hard to switch to a new build, sorry for the stupid questions)

I have -140 lightning resistance, I don't understand how to do it below)

I was just asking, because Determination is quite important. In that case your setup should be able to pull off a couple million dps as far as I can tell. The 3.17 PoB section in the guide is up-to-date. If you'd like some more reference; you can check out the gear on my champion character on Archnemesis (TehArmouredLord), that setup has not been refined yet to the point that I can run Haste, but it already pulls over 10M dps.

"
noelbudo a écrit :
Is the node lightning damage with non critical a huge dps boost? I'm level 97 and still need few passives for this or should I focus on it in the beginning?

Yes, the impact is quite substantial; depending on the specific numbers on your build it could yield anywhere from 20% to 33% more dps (granted that you keep your crit chance to a minimum in case of Elemental Overload).
My crit chance is 13%, also I'm not using your V2.1 tree
Should I maybe does it save some passive points or not at all?

Also not using elemental overload I don't understand why I should need it, or do people just take it instead of precise technique but yields the same damage right?
Dernière édition par noelbudo, le 23 févr. 2022 08:01:34
The Pantheon ?
"
noelbudo a écrit :
My crit chance is 13%, also I'm not using your V2.1 tree
Should I maybe does it save some passive points or not at all?

Also not using elemental overload I don't understand why I should need it, or do people just take it instead of precise technique but yields the same damage right?

Yes, proccing either of them will yield 40% more damage, however you can't proc them both at the same time, so you only need either one of them. Also, if you're not running Elemental Overload, then I presume you're running Precise Technique, in which case your crit chance is 0% by default.

"
eRteX a écrit :
The Pantheon ?

Araakali/Ralakesh, should say so in the PoB. If not I'll update it.
Dernière édition par davydavidsson, le 24 févr. 2022 08:52:46
Oh wtf I'm top 2 on poe.ninja with melding of flesh + ashes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires