3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
ChivalricGolf3 a écrit :
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
ChivalricGolf3 a écrit :
So, i sold all my stuff from my other builds to try this out, can someone give me some guidance on what to upgrade next? also to figure out what my POE damage is, because my small brain is.. well to small lol
Your damage is going to be a fair bit better than average with that gear. There are a few things though...

- You have too much AOE. x11.39 is optimal. I'd replace the craft on your amulet, and redo the one on your gloves until you get 9% there.
- Flasks. You have 3 corrupted blood affixes, and 2 freeze affixes. You need one corrupted blood, and zero freeze, that should be taken care of using upgraded Brine King in the pantheon. Use your flask affixes to get immunity to ignite, shock, and boost your evasion / armour. Movespeed and attack speed are nice as well.
- Blood Rage is a no-go with Ghost Dance. Enduring Cry would be a nice defensive boost instead.

To be honest I just used a bunch of random flasks, what actual flasks do you recommend? Granite/Jade etc?

Also I seen another bloke say that he uses Soul of Arakali. What are your thoughts?

The other thing is, I know I can make a lot of upgrades. But what should I focus on for damage or survivability? Obviously Empower 4 would be nice, but other then that what do you reckon?
Soul of Arakali is a band-aid, the real solution is to push your chaos resist up nice and high. However, with that said, if you can get freeze immunity on your boots, and chaos resistance isn't awesome, then Arakali is a great way to go.

The original flask recommendations are solid, the only thing I changed was acceleration --> ingnite immunity and adrenaline --> % of shock immunity. The rest of the shock immunity I picked up on the Pantheon using Garukhan.

"
==============================================================================
FLASKS

After Upgraded Brine King Pantheon (Freeze Immunity, before this use a Heat flask instead of Acceleration):

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching
Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of Warding
Perpetual Granite Flask of Iron Skin
Perpetual Silver Flask of Acceleration
Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

For more DPS, Empower 4, amulet with both +1 chaos and +1 dex, 3 affix jewels to put at the end of your cluster set up. Quiver with the same mods plus room for attack speed craft.

For more survival, ensure you're not running that blood rage, enduring cry instead. Honestly, you shouldn't be having any issues with survival.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Heyaz a écrit :
Hello guys,

I really need your help!
I waant to understand what is so wrong with my build that the difference in PoB DoT dps is in millions. I tried playing around with numbers and Tree, but I still feel like I am missing important stuff. Please help ;3

https://pastebin.com/TBCf7MZS
There isn't anything wrong with your build. Your configuration in POB, however, needed a lot of work. You hadn't turned on your flasks or set anything in the configuration tab.

Your configuration was showing 657k DPS.

Once you turn on all the right options, you are actually at 5.4 million DPS. Here's your character properly configured: https://pastebin.com/ZuudfByA
There are a lot of rare rings with 60-70% chaos resist so I don't think maxing out all the resistances are a problem at all.

I like Brine King and Garukhan for the chill and shock reduce effects as well, that along with the 40% boots bench craft, one jewel implicit and an ignite immunity flask I have the poor man's version of elemental ailment immunity. At least I think that's how it works.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
First up, you're not using that blood rage, right? Enduring cry is a nice replacement, works like a health flask, and linked to second wind, works twice.

Moving freeze immunity to your boots would let you drop Brine King for another major. Worth it? Debateable... but it's only an ex, you're already into this for, what, 50ex? But it would let you move to Arakali, so less chaos damage... but you're already at 53 chaos resist, and most sources of chaos damage aren't large. I dunno, I'd say try it and report back. :)

Gloves need the +1 AOE gems / Increased AOE craft, that puts us right in the sweet spot for AOE multiplier at x1.39.

Switching to an Anomolous Withering Step would help boost withered stacks faster.

Thanks for the suggestions but what is wrong with blood rage ? If i have decent life regen + enduring cry , shouldnt that be fine ?
Dernière édition par Valant, le 16 nov. 2021 22:58:02
"
daBOB a écrit :
There are a lot of rare rings with 60-70% chaos resist so I don't think maxing out all the resistances are a problem at all.

I like Brine King and Garukhan for the chill and shock reduce effects as well, that along with the 40% boots bench craft, one jewel implicit and an ignite immunity flask I have the poor man's version of elemental ailment immunity. At least I think that's how it works.
That is exactly how it works. You don't need the jewel implicit, either, you get 60% immunity from Garukhan, 40% from your boots craft, that's 100% already. Very nice!
"
Valant a écrit :
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
First up, you're not using that blood rage, right? Enduring cry is a nice replacement, works like a health flask, and linked to second wind, works twice.

Moving freeze immunity to your boots would let you drop Brine King for another major. Worth it? Debateable... but it's only an ex, you're already into this for, what, 50ex? But it would let you move to Arakali, so less chaos damage... but you're already at 53 chaos resist, and most sources of chaos damage aren't large. I dunno, I'd say try it and report back. :)

Gloves need the +1 AOE gems / Increased AOE craft, that puts us right in the sweet spot for AOE multiplier at x1.39.

Switching to an Anomolous Withering Step would help boost withered stacks faster.

Thanks for the suggestions but what is wrong with blood rage ? If i have about 300 life regen, that should be fine no ?
It's not the life that's the problem, it's the energy shield. You are running a rare chest specifically for the huge life boost and the % of max life as extra energy shield bonus. This gives you enough ES to take advantage of the Ghost Dance ES recovery on hit.

If you run Blood Rage, it burns through all your ES near instantly. Ghost Dance becomes literally useless, and your chest is reduced to something with bad armour, worse resists, decent life and frenzy charges.

Furthermore, the reason we run BR early on is to generate frenzy charges, and your chest will keep those topped up all the time anyway.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
daBOB a écrit :

That is exactly how it works. You don't need the jewel implicit, either, you get 60% immunity from Garukhan, 40% from your boots craft, that's 100% already. Very nice!

The jewel is for chill not shock since Bring King is only 50%. Nothing worse than chill ground in maps, even 10% is annoying.
Don't forget that in our case Chaos Resistance not even just push the defense its also a nice DPS Boost. Chaos Mastery gives us 1% increased Chaos over Time Damage Multi per 4% Chaos Res.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
Soul of Arakali is a band-aid, the real solution is to push your chaos resist up nice and high. However, with that said, if you can get freeze immunity on your boots, and chaos resistance isn't awesome, then Arakali is a great way to go.

The original flask recommendations are solid, the only thing I changed was acceleration --> ingnite immunity and adrenaline --> % of shock immunity. The rest of the shock immunity I picked up on the Pantheon using Garukhan.

"
FLASKS

After Upgraded Brine King Pantheon (Freeze Immunity, before this use a Heat flask instead of Acceleration):

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching
Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of Warding
Perpetual Granite Flask of Iron Skin
Perpetual Silver Flask of Acceleration
Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

For more DPS, Empower 4, amulet with both +1 chaos and +1 dex, 3 affix jewels to put at the end of your cluster set up. Quiver with the same mods plus room for attack speed craft.

For more survival, ensure you're not running that blood rage, enduring cry instead. Honestly, you shouldn't be having any issues with survival.

Oh I’m not having any issues with surviving, just wondering where to go from here, if there is anything else. Also them flasks, are they the actual names? Because I swear it has been so bad trying to find exact flasks on the market this league.

Alright I guess I go for empower first, then go for either quiver or Ammy, did an a9 sirus earlier and only died because I’m bad and wasn’t paying attention. Would like to get more damage then what I have atm though without dropping to much survivability. Def going to have to work on getting chaos res though. Finding it hard to find the right pieces of gear with it without losing the extra damage
"
grimjack68 a écrit :

Can you explain a bit this part ? I'm not sure I understand or how to check on PoB that we have the proper AOE Multiplier ?
Dernière édition par Tarteens, le 17 nov. 2021 03:31:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires