[3.17] Devon's Blazing Headsman | Avatar of Fire Cyclone Slayer | Endgame viable

Looking forward to the guide video!

Just wondering, how are we getting stun immunity?

In the POB u only have 1 of the cluster nodes for 50% chance to avoid being stunned, I even checked the calcs to see if there was a mod somewhere I was missing and there's only the one cluster node. U don't even have the master allocated for inc stun threshold so I'm pretty confused on how we're getting stun immunity.

Thanks for the great build! Having fun leveling it so far and I'm feeling pretty confident it'll scale well with currency =]
Thanks for the build I just got to maps rn I'm level 68 I just have two questions

1.) How do you generate endurance charges

2.) What does your tooltip dps look like cause mines only 10k ( I know I am low level, but it seems like it should be higher) edit: unbuffed cyclone damage
Dernière édition par theperson2411, le 20 févr. 2022 19:26:56
"
theperson2411 a écrit :
Thanks for the build I just got to maps rn I'm level 68 I just have two questions

2.) What does your tooltip dps look like cause mines only 10k ( I know I am low level, but it seems like it should be higher) edit: unbuffed cyclone damage

Idk where devon is at but I can tell you we get endurance charges from the clusters that give you 25% chance to get endurance charge every second while channeling. The node is "enduring focus"

From OP:
"IMPORTANT:
Stun immunity and Endurance charge generation with Cluster Jewels, you can use 50% increased stun threshold on a Mastery + Brine King until then."

I'm guessing if we want stun immune we just need different clusters than what he has in the POB, need an additional stun immune cluster node or smth.

If ur DPS feels low, get a better wep. Voidforge is only 25c unlinked, if u have good socket count on ur body armor you can probably afford to decrease ur links on totems to improve cyclone dmg. Even if you don't have xophs blood and conversion gloves, voidforge might still be a dmg boost. You could always throw a phys to lightning gem in your main links as well until you get xophs blood.

Also gloves that just have the phys to fire conversion on them are very cheap (like literally 1c) with no other mods, so those plus phys to light and the fire mastery on the tree will get u to 100% conversion until you can afford xophs blood. Seems pretty liekly to me that this setup will give you more than enough DPS for early maps

Sidenote on tooltip DPS, this build has quite a bit of dmg ramp due to Rage and charges, so from what I can tell your unbuffed dmg vs buffed should be pretty much wildly different.

In the endgame POB when I swap from 50 rage to 0 it goes from 3mil to 1.8mil dps, so almost 50% more dmg from rage. That's with power charges, brutal charges, frenzy charges, and infusion all on as well. So lots of dmg ramp. Idk how we're even getting pwr charges lol...

If u don't quite have the chaos to get voidforge or just a better wep (might be able to find an upgrade for <5c) then just farm some Archnemisis currency bros in low maps or quarry or smth to get the raw chaos for it. Will get you jewlrs and fuses for linking up your voidforge when u get it nyways.

GLHF!

Edit/TLDR:
For starting from scratch, get Voidforge first and a cheap/crappy pair of conversion gloves and use phys to light skill gem to get 100% ele dmg. This should get you more DPS for lower tier maps until you can get xophs blood. Alternatively, you can probably get away with just using a cheaper wep with high pDPS until you can afford both voidforge and xophs blood, or do the inverse of the first option and use Xophs + gloves + mastery for full conversion with a worse wep until u can get voidforge.

Since you're using an attack build tho, upgrading wep first seems like the better option. Xoph's blood honestly ain't that expensive anyways so shouldn't take long to get the bare minimum gear for the build to work properly.
Dernière édition par FaithApocalypse, le 21 févr. 2022 01:38:20
"
theperson2411 a écrit :

1.) Enduring Focus on two of the medium clusters.
2.) It's going to be low because "as extra damage" from Voidforge doesn't apply there. My unbuffed tooltip dps is 69k.

Sorry guys I was afk for a while I was sick but now I'm back!
Updated PoB, My gear and soon more!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 21 févr. 2022 03:36:00
Hello, nice build.

Few questions:

How do you handle porcupines in a juiced t16 maps?

Where did power and frenzy charges come from in that Search gif?

"
umuk a écrit :
Hello, nice build.

Few questions:

How do you handle porcupines in a juiced t16 maps?

Where did power and frenzy charges come from in that Search gif?

1) I have permanent fortify from forbidden jewels and a lot of armour since I'm using determination and armour base items.

2) Frenzy from Sword mastery - 8% chance to gain frenzy on hit and Power charges from Assassins mark that you cast at the start of the fight (it's permanent) - 9% chance to gain power charge on hit (9% because it's 20%q and I linked it to enhance).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 22 févr. 2022 11:08:19
Loved your lawnmover cyclone last league. Would it be possible to change a few gems and nodes and make this into a flicker strike build or do you really need Raider or ferrals fur?
Hi, this is my first playthrough of POE and Iam using your build, so far having a blast but at the same time Iam kinda stuck now. According to POE you are pushing 6m+ dps and I push around 200K. Can you give me bump on what to do next/what am I doing wrong?

here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/Zzt308k3
would love to see this updated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires