[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Ah. The second weapon isn't embedded so didn't even know it was there. Could you share how the gems are setup? Reading POB for the gem setup is kind of an eyesore and figuring it out
Hi there I have about 12 exalts left. Is this build possible to build with that amount? What kind of content can I do with it?
"
ArmaSwiss a écrit :
Ah. The second weapon isn't embedded so didn't even know it was there. Could you share how the gems are setup? Reading POB for the gem setup is kind of an eyesore and figuring it out

You can just click my name next to any post and look at my character.

GL
"
aquasnow93 a écrit :
Hi there I have about 12 exalts left. Is this build possible to build with that amount? What kind of content can I do with it?

This is tough to answer; I bought all my stuff a long time ago, so I have no reason to check prices of items I already own. That is up to you to, as the person interested in playing the build, to check.

I can tell you you can buy a lot of the base uniques I use for 1-10c each and do red maps with regular gems, but well rolled/enchanted/corrupted is what drives the price up and the more you invest, the more DPS you get out of the build.

It also depends on how knowledgeable with the game you are. Understanding how to find the best, yet cheapest gear rolls within your budget. Understanding damage/defense scaling mechanics to know which rolls/gems/gear/jewels you should invest more into and which you can get by with cheaper versions.

Either way, DPS is more than enough for T16 maps with decently rolled base gear, it's just if you want to take down endgame bosses in a few seconds like I do where you need to invest into Awakened gems, Bottled Faith and things like that.

GL
This build is very possible with that kind of money, just have to make a few tweaks here and there and budget your time.

I've invested maybe...8-10 ex? and I'm comfortably doing t14 maps (bosses are another matter...but that'll come with practice I'm sure.)
Love this build! has been really fun,
what gloves would you consider best to use?
"
Acidfox a écrit :
Love this build! has been really fun,
what gloves would you consider best to use?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying!

Oskarm's are great for bossing, if you don't have an Assassin's Mark ring.

If you do, then Breathstealers let you allocate Feller or Foes, or Whispers of Doom, if you don't have +1 curse ammy or chest. They are also pretty good for mapping with the buffs from the pods, but they are expensive with +vuln corruption.

Overall, for mapping, I am really liking how Null & Voids feel. Rampage is just so good for enhancing clear-speed and you can't complain about Ailment removal and a bit of Phys dmg immunity.

Either way, I believe non corrupted versions of each can be found for a few chaos, so I recommend you give them all a try :)

GL

EDIT: Just checked out your toon. You're pretty decked out already! Nicely done. In your case just maybe breathstealers for bossing, if you really want to, but not really needed. I would get a Bottled Faith for bossing, that's bout it. And dunno if you know, but Unstoppable Ascendancy means we can't be frozen, so swap out that Granite Flask with freeze. I also believe you can't take advantage of 2 Granite flasks, which Lion's Roar is, so you've been running around with 4 flasks pretty much hehe ;)
Dernière édition par corosou, le 8 déc. 2021 21:55:15
I was able to get most of the stuff but I'm so confused with how to actually use the build? What auras you start with and when do you change weapon? What skills are on the second weapon btw? Can you please explain this to me as if i was a total idiot?

You've changed some items on the first page and i feel so confused now
Dernière édition par Spelac, le 10 déc. 2021 15:29:59
"
Spelac a écrit :
I was able to get most of the stuff but I'm so confused with how to actually use the build? What auras you start with and when do you change weapon? What skills are on the second weapon btw? Can you please explain this to me as if i was a total idiot?

You've changed some items on the first page and i feel so confused now

I think you are overthinking things and missing a few key bits of information.

As a new player (judging by how many characters you have and their levels), I suspect you're not yet aware of it, but there are no absolutes in this game. Hence the wide variety of builds and ways of doing things.

For example, people ask me if this build works without double curse, but there's a map mod called something like "hexproof mobs" and of course anyone can complete a hexproof map! It might take a little bit longer, but it's not a mod that is all of the sudden going to break a build, unless it's completely about curse/hexes. So, what that question tells me is that the person is lacking a fundamental understanding of how the game works.

Anyway, point is, I think something similar is what is happening in your case.

Basically, just because I list a bunch of items, it doesn't mean that you now have to figure out which is the right one to use. They are all the right one to use. You just have to read their descriptions, try them out, and figure out which you like best.

The only real variety is in belts and gloves. Ryslatha's and Oskarm's are the standard combo, but obviously, if you have a nice Shaper ring with +assassin's mark, then you wouldn't use Oskarm's. So, I list other goodies worth trying out too. Most are a few chaos for the cheapest versions so why not give them a shot? If you like, buy the expensive version I showcase in my post.

The auras are Herald of Purity, Pride, Determination, Precision, Dread Banner. I'm not sure what you mean by what auras I start with. There are no others besides the ones listed above and I run them all, always.

On my weapon swap I link hydrosphere + frenzy + chain hook + lifetap. I'm guessing you're not familiar with hydrosphere trickery, so here's a video explaining that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svEWDiv4lMM

You can click my account name 'corosou' next to this post, got to "characters" and it should take you directly to my 3.16 character, but just in case it doesn't, it's "Corosseoo". There you can just click my second weapon and see the links.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 10 déc. 2021 18:19:03
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Spelac a écrit :

The auras are Herald of Purity, Pride, Determination, Precision, Dread Banner. I'm not sure what you mean by what auras I start with. There are no others besides the ones listed above and I run them all, always.

GL

I have a few characters only because I only play standard. Hate going through all acts just to reach maps.

And the above is exactly what makes me confused. I have a level 4 enlighteen and those auras you just listed reserve approx 120% of mana if used at once. So that's kinda something like perpetuum mobile, isn't it?
Again - would you mind explaining how all those auras are supposed to work together all at once, all the time?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires