[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Hello,

Thanks in advance for the build. Just got one question, because it is not listed in FAQ. Why do we go for nodes From The Shadows and Dagger mastery if we use only Claws?
"
Viroshi a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks in advance for the build. Just got one question, because it is not listed in FAQ. Why do we go for nodes From The Shadows and Dagger mastery if we use only Claws?

Elusive effect and Crit Multi.
Thanks for a reply. Actually I've hit lvl 70 on HC league but my damage is VERY low. Could anyone look at PoB and tell me where did I make mistake if any?

https://pastebin.com/zts10xbG
Hi, im loving the build so far, but i just hit level 80 and need to build out the large cluster jewel and i cant seem to find a way to craft or buy one with "added passive skills also grant: claws attacks deal 12% increased damage with hits and aliments". was this removed in 3.19?

thank you
"
Robdizzzle a écrit :
Hi, im loving the build so far, but i just hit level 80 and need to build out the large cluster jewel and i cant seem to find a way to craft or buy one with "added passive skills also grant: claws attacks deal 12% increased damage with hits and aliments". was this removed in 3.19?

thank you

It's an enchant. Here's a search link for the jewel: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/QlRYrywSw
i've read on the note that is gonna be a seperate PoB for the Omni, but i dont find it anyone got it ?
i got mageblood and 120 divines to gear this build is it enough? i wanna do the omni setup
So I am currently gearing the HC variant and I saw that you ticked that we have Power Charges. How do we generate them? I can't find it anywhere
"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :
So I am currently gearing the HC variant and I saw that you ticked that we have Power Charges. How do we generate them? I can't find it anywhere

Assassin's mark snd eventually farrul's fur.
"
Maska20 a écrit :
i've read on the note that is gonna be a seperate PoB for the Omni, but i dont find it anyone got it ?

Its mixed in the main pob. Under items. You have to manually change it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires