[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Hey all,

The build is going really great and I have invested a lot into it now.
I'm at a point where DPS is very comfortable. But feel like the build could be tankier. I would like to be able to do Simulacrum Wave 30. currently stuck on 27-28.
I'm looking to push the build further and would like some advice on where I should be headed with my investments, i'd like to get tankier without sacrificing on DPS. One idea I had is to get melding w/+5% res shield and Purity to push up to 85% all max res. ut would require a very expensive shield.

Here's my POB. I'm looking for any kind of advice and small fixes :)

https://pastebin.com/Hx55jfGL

fire 9 proj and +2 pierce, is usefull to change gloves craft (+arm/evas) for another pierce?
Sup dawg, dont know how to link shit here but could you take a look at my character and tell me what gear upgrade i should go for first? Thanks daddychan
"
Beskaius a écrit :

fire 9 proj and +2 pierce, is usefull to change gloves craft (+arm/evas) for another pierce?

if you were to use the crafted pierce on gloves you could get lightning pen on them with eldritch ichors instead of the pierce.
"
Korize a écrit :

if you were to use the crafted pierce on gloves you could get lightning pen on them with eldritch ichors instead of the pierce.

how many + pierce are ok for qol? if 2 are best i try to put light pen on gloves and pierce on prefix if 3 are best i can craft the 3rd on gloves otherwise i take my boost on amrour/evasion+ life
Thanks for build.
Made a frankenstein from it, maven, cortex deathless.
https://pastebin.com/Z95J13QV
Next step is omni.
Dernière édition par Dartiuseg, le 7 juin 2022 05:22:03
Could someone give me a price?
"
SuBw00FeR a écrit :

Hey thanks for the reply,

1. what type of jewel should I get in the stygian? Would it be roughly the same dps just to switch to determination/grace auras? I have enough money for a Enlighten 3, but don't think I could fit in Anger and Determination.

2. As yes true, I can move those points to something else. feels like I need a lot of penetration with all these new archnemesis mods and tankier mobs. Where would be the best way to get pen? Could I change a gem to ele/lightning pen?

1a. An abyss jewel with good mods... I like life and flat ele dps, but it's whatver you have that is good. If you have Omni, then try to fit in some extra attributes as well.

1b. No, it is about 2/3 the dps to use det/grace plus the perseverance belt. It's just a way to maximize tank for HC. If you're playing SC, the only reason to go that route is that you just want to tank the heck out of everything... level to 100 or something. Bossing is best with more DPS so Anger/Grace is better in SC.

2. Get Omni... all the pen you need :). Ichors on gloves give pen as well. That's why I like it better than +1 pierce implicit. You can craft +1 pierce on gloves/helmet, but you cannot craft ele pen. You can also use static strike/coc/wave of conviction... or just selfcast WoC.
~Donkster5
"
SuBw00FeR a écrit :

Hey thanks for the reply,

1. what type of jewel should I get in the stygian? Would it be roughly the same dps just to switch to determination/grace auras? I have enough money for a Enlighten 3, but don't think I could fit in Anger and Determination.

2. As yes true, I can move those points to something else. feels like I need a lot of penetration with all these new archnemesis mods and tankier mobs. Where would be the best way to get pen? Could I change a gem to ele/lightning pen?

1a. An abyss jewel with good mods... I like life and flat ele dps, but it's whatver you have that is good. If you have Omni, then try to fit in some extra attributes as well.

1b. No, it is about 2/3 the dps to use det/grace plus the perseverance belt. It's just a way to maximize tank for HC. If you're playing SC, the only reason to go that route is that you just want to tank the heck out of everything... level to 100 or something. Bossing is best with more DPS so Anger/Grace is better in SC.

2. Get Omni... all the pen you need :). Ichors on gloves give pen as well. That's why I like it better than +1 pierce implicit. You can craft +1 pierce on gloves/helmet, but you cannot craft ele pen. You can also use static strike/coc/wave of conviction... or just selfcast WoC.
~Donkster5
"
KingRaker a écrit :
Hello, I've been playing this and it's been pretty smooth, had some gear from my previous tornado shot character so i "ported" most of it plus secrets of suffering. Been having some issues with survivability in t16's but I saw in the comments the trick with the small armor cluster for endurance charges and that beefed me up considerably. I still sometimes die to random sentinel juiced excavation/extra content monsters and dots but it is what it is.

My boss dps is also very weird, sometimes I delete them with vls other times it's zdps land. I did a legion 5-way and it was taking me ages to kill the bosses. I checked my accuracy and it seemed fine but IDK, maybe I'm just not applying enough brittle, it's usually around 6-8 for most map bosses.

This is my current set-up https://pobb.in/Jqbbqjfb5O-o looking for stuff to improve, currently looking at a new claw and replacing the rings.

Check this out... https://pobb.in/33rxq6vV3Y3s There are a number of changes, namely the critical strike mastery for more ailments, removing claws of the hawk, removing frenzy, and removing armor jewel all in favor of taking some key masteries, marked for death wheel, and the dagger wheel. This will roughly double your dps.

Additionally, as far as items go, I'm not sure Taste of Hate is good there. I'd switch it out for a granite flask for added tank in lieu of that small cluster jewel I removed. Also, lethal pride is there to help get attributes. if you have Omni. Since you don't yet, I suggest a good rare jewel, WE with anger crit multi, or a cheap mantra of flames.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires