[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

hey, so i got a preservance belt but havent noticed any difference in dmg ( i have 10000 armor and 25k evasion). also onslaught doesnt crit (i have permanent fortify).
"
aekoriginal21 a écrit :
hey, so i got a preservance belt but havent noticed any difference in dmg ( i have 10000 armor and 25k evasion). also onslaught doesnt crit (i have permanent fortify).

Unless you are following my HC version, I do not recommend Perseverance. Perseverance is only helpful dps-wise if you are running both grace and determination. The other versions out there, which promote perseverance regardless of setting/auras used, aren’t well thought out. We get more dps and defense from using anger and a well roll stygian vise with the SC version. If you want to use perseverance, drop anger and use determination plus HoI.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Red3eard a écrit :

Tooltip is pretty much useless but a quadruple of dps should feel good. It’s hard to know more without a pob or gear linked here. Your dps boost is likely mainly due to inspiration and higher crit chance. Ancestral call is a big drag on endgame dps as it does not add anything other than the strike. In fact, until it’s leveled up, it takes away dps. Inspiration adds dps, crit chance, and lowers the mana cost.

Here's my POB.

https://pastebin.com/Ch8NwFvs

Things to note. I kinda got trapped with my ring/amulet setup and am having a hard time getting out of them because of the stats that they provide. Finding things comparable but better tend to be out of my price range. I'm pretty sure my mark isn't doing anything because of the conductivity on hit.

I have a Mark of the Elder and Yoke of Suffering I was eventually hoping to transition into.

:)
Dernière édition par Red3eard, le 25 mai 2022 15:44:42
thanks dunkster, i use the hardcore tree in standard softcore.
shouldnt onslaught appear from the permanent fortify we have? i dont see it getting up.
Dernière édition par aekoriginal21, le 25 mai 2022 16:13:45
Today i respected all of my skills on CF gladiator to LS-Champ.

I am using my old boots, body (not 6L yet) and helmet. I’ll buy budget +1 hunter gloves.

After that, i dont know what to do, swapping is really hard that you dont progress. Since i dont have omni, i am planning to get jewelry to max res. Gloves wont have supp so i’ll go with supp shield and i need a claw. I also dont have any jewelry yet.

Which claw i should go for? 500 ele dps with 30 crit or 15 attack speed is ok for mapping at least?

I have 5.5 ex budget atm.
Dernière édition par Typeous, le 25 mai 2022 18:08:31
Donkster, can you help me please?

I spend 80 Exalteds on this build and i still cant fight any boss.... one shot all the time and 0 damage... Tired of this game to be honest.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vQYNdp0d
From personal experience

Getting a good T1 adds lightning flat claw is really necessary, I used the weapon recombinations to craft one, it's not amazing since fire damage is tier 10 but definitely a cheaper option than buying one (cost me about 50ch in total), and by simply upgrading my old claw to that one I suddenly could clear tier 16s even with delirium and kill most bosses (not the pinnacle ones, still haven't fought them) all that while running Tabula without 100% spell suppression chance and no unique amulets at all since I'm poor.

If you need to level up your gems I recommend using /global 820 and leech exp for free on T16s. Not the best gaming experience but definitely helps long-term and you can make some currency here as well if you need it, though having a custom filter is a must IMO.

"
Korize a écrit :
Right, so I am currently level 95, slapping everything right left and center.

Soon I can even afford a Omni, but honestly this build - DOES - NOT - NEED - ONE -

It does incredibly well without one

You can check my character if you want, it is Reavie, lv 95 champ.

Love the build, great fun, solid dps, great tankyness.

I was already having a blast with the build, but that anger link setup you have is brilliant. I was able to massively bump up my damage and survivability, which were both already pretty alright (I just started doing red maps).
"
Red3eard a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Red3eard a écrit :

Tooltip is pretty much useless but a quadruple of dps should feel good. It’s hard to know more without a pob or gear linked here. Your dps boost is likely mainly due to inspiration and higher crit chance. Ancestral call is a big drag on endgame dps as it does not add anything other than the strike. In fact, until it’s leveled up, it takes away dps. Inspiration adds dps, crit chance, and lowers the mana cost.

Here's my POB.

https://pastebin.com/Ch8NwFvs

Things to note. I kinda got trapped with my ring/amulet setup and am having a hard time getting out of them because of the stats that they provide. Finding things comparable but better tend to be out of my price range. I'm pretty sure my mark isn't doing anything because of the conductivity on hit.

I have a Mark of the Elder and Yoke of Suffering I was eventually hoping to transition into.

:)

Yeah, you're a bit trapped for the moment, but here's what I'd do:

1. That conductivity ring is really hurting you. Find any other ring with 52 intelligence and you'll be better off.

2. You don't need frenzy on hit in the Marked for death wheel - change to 25% effect.

3. You don't need Aspect of Lynx or Depth perception wheels once you get a new ring. Drop those and use them to take the Life Raker Claw wheel with the 40% elusive effect mastery. You should have a couple passives left to take more life or whatever you want.

4. Reallocate amulet with Divine Judgement (Cheap but powerful allocation) as Tribal Fury isn't helping you much now that you have the strike gloves

5. That should nearly double your DPS. From there, you're looking for gear upgrades.

6. One piece of gear choices I noticed... You really want aspect of the cat on your gloves, helmet, or boots as then you can slot in reduced duration gem. You never run out of charges that way.
~Donkster5
"
aekoriginal21 a écrit :
thanks dunkster, i use the hardcore tree in standard softcore.
shouldnt onslaught appear from the permanent fortify we have? i dont see it getting up.

Onslaught from perseverance doesnt show up in the buffs section on top of the screen, but you are getting it. It's weird, but has been verified and is in the wiki.

I'm sorry to assume, and using the HC tree in SC is absolutely fine and appropriate for people that like the tankiness. That being the case, you really should have more Armor if you're using determination. By using both defensive aura's and gearing with armor/evasion gear, your armor and evasion should be close to equal. That's how we get the most benefit from the perseverance belt.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires