[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
buttcaake a écrit :
I found this build a few days ago while searching for an ssfhc build to play casually. Always wanted to try LS since last league.

I am leveling it in ssfhc, in act 10 rn. And have been following the pob trees from lvl25 to lvl75 tree. But now im wondering if I should spec into the ssfhc tree. Or something else. Im not sure which tree to follow. So wanted to drop by and ask.

So far Im loving the build. Great guide. Thank you for this.

Congrats on making it that far. If you’re still alive, farm low level maps a good long time. I generally hit a wall where I really needed to upgrade my gear around T6-T7 in SSFHC. It’s really an exercise in patience. Basically just focus on having lots of life, so follow the HC tree starting in maps. Chase life nodes and get to 5000+ life for yellows and 6000+ life for reds.
~Donkster5
"
yorikatl a écrit :

I'm debating my next upgrade between replica fur or going from 430 dps claw to 550-600. They are about the same price right now. Any thoughts on which is the best move?

Hey, if you're still debating, I'd probably go claw as you already have a normal farrul's. Replica is better, but a normal farrul's is good enough to do the full endgame... whereas your claw can get much better.
~Donkster5
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
Hello Donks , hope all is well for you and you having a great league

How to get aspect of the cat craft ?

I have never used faruls before so im kinda lost

On TM i cant find it crafted with decent stats , i play on console

Buy a farrul, first of the plains. It's a little medallion looking thing and 5c on PC. Right click to add it to your menagerie. Go to your menagerie and place the item you want to craft it on into the blood altar (The item must have an open Suffix). Select the "Craft Aspect of the Cat" choice in the blood altar and fight Farrul. When you're done, the item will have Aspect of the Cat on it.

I suggest putting it on your gloves, boots, or helmet so that you can unlink a gem slot and put in a less duration gem which will only affect the Aspect skill which then keeps your charges regenerating faster than they run out, or in the case of using phase run... gives you new frenzy charges almost immediately.
~Donkster5
Hello first of all i want to thank you for a awesome guide! Im following the block version in POB and im facing a problem with mana fitting precision aura in without enlight gem. I can see that you have somehow done it on your profile and i have looked at every single node in your three but i cant find how you can run all auras without enlight gem xD I have auras:Grace,Anger,Arctic Armour and Defiance banner

POB:https://pastebin.com/3TjTVvgB
Dernière édition par zimmuf, le 17 nov. 2021 07:50:31
"
zimmuf a écrit :
Hello first of all i want to thank you for a awesome guide! Im following the block version in POB and im facing a problem with mana fitting precision aura in without enlight gem. I can see that you have somehow done it on your profile and i have looked at every single node in your three but i cant find how you can run all auras without enlight gem xD I have auras:Grace,Anger,Arctic Armour and Defiance banner

POB:https://pastebin.com/3TjTVvgB

You’re absolutely not wrong. It is not possible to activate all auras without an enlighten or really good reservation shield (shaper, I think). I am not running arctic armor at the moment. I suggest either holding off on AA or grace until you get an enlighten. If you don’t use grace, you can still drop vaal grace on bosses for a nice period of a ton of added evasion.

I’m running grace instead of AA, but only because I found a “cheap” (2 ex) anger crit multi/grace spell suppression Watchers eye.
~Donkster5
ya I went from a 430edps claw to 530 for only 4ex

got another 8ex to spend, prolly save for 600edps+ claw or the farruls, although the replica fur is jumping in price like crazy

maybe bottled faith or enlighten next
Bottled faith is nice, but some of the changes to flasks make normal high level sulphuric flasks really nice. I made a surgeons + attack speed flask that is pretty sweet. Enlighten is crazy expensive this league. Do you have a anger crit multi WE? If not, that’s a really affordable boost to DPS this league.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
Bottled faith is nice, but some of the changes to flasks make normal high level sulphuric flasks really nice. I made a surgeons + attack speed flask that is pretty sweet. Enlighten is crazy expensive this league. Do you have a anger crit multi WE? If not, that’s a really affordable boost to DPS this league.

ya I have the multi we - will go for sulphuric flask though
"
yorikatl a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

ya I have the multi we - will go for sulphuric flask though

It’s especially nice because you never run out of flasks on bosses… having all charge gained on critical strike (T1 or T2) 20% quality utility flasks is basically like having a mage blood belt for 1.5 mirrors less than the belt. Bottled faith is more dps for the first 9 seconds, but then it’s out of charges for a while.
~Donkster5
Last night, I tried the Uber Elder for the first time this league and was able to go deathless. Here's a video. I got some epic drops!

https://youtu.be/-6aVeJIusP8

My gear is decent but not amazing (outside of the Replica Farrul's), so there is tons of room for growth... especially offensively with a better claw, etc.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires