[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
Any thoughts on nerfs to this build?

Hello there!

For now, it is hard to "accurately" tell since the patchnotes is yet to come out.

The nerf to diamond flask does little to no damage to the build since it is already heavy crit invested. ( 90+% crit w/ nerfed diamond flask ; 100% crit w/ hatred crit watchers )

If they completely removed the intimidate chance from awoke melee phys hands down hypothermia is going to be the replacement and get intimidate from lethal pride. Now I still don't know the math behind it, now all our gems scales both the projectile and melee part of our FB, I can't tell if the damage loss is too big of an impact. I still need to test this and how it will feel.

But overall let's hope that they give justice to the amount of damage effectiveness FB receives from this nerf patch :)

I hope I answered your question. Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions. Cheers!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 20 juil. 2021 10:56:23
I can barely feel Spirit Void. As I understand, I do not have enough damage for it. Still only in Act 2. Pathed to it so excited that won't need to bother myself with mana flask.
"
I can barely feel Spirit Void. As I understand, I do not have enough damage for it. Still only in Act 2. Pathed to it so excited that won't need to bother myself with mana flask.

You leech 0,2% from your 400 or 500 dmg, how much mana is that? You are better off with a x mana gained on hit jewel.
So build will feel bad, with damage nerf and mana increase...?:(
"
Skill tree json shows an update for Brutal Fervour from

"
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

to
"
Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled

which is not present in the notes. This also applies for the Slayer node of the Ascendant.

This is from comments on patch notes in this forum.
Aside from the damage nerf on the gems and the flasks this seems mostly fine, doesn't it?

Naming of Bane of Legends and Headsman was swapped around, otherwise the skill tree and notables seem ok, I think.

Also, could Battlemage’s Cry do anything for this build?
"

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! If you have good weapons spirit void slightly helps. But if you have zero gear, I highly advice to always use a mana flask especially in early levels. Try speccing out of spirit void and use mana flows instead if your comfortable with it or you can drop 1 herald.

Slayer was not touched this league :) But I think endless hunger is more useful now since the flask and bleed changes.

Cheers! Let me know if you need more help.
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 21 juil. 2021 03:13:26
"
Xenthalon a écrit :
Aside from the damage nerf on the gems and the flasks this seems mostly fine, doesn't it?

Naming of Bane of Legends and Headsman was swapped around, otherwise the skill tree and notables seem ok, I think.

Also, could Battlemage’s Cry do anything for this build?

Hi! Yes the build is fine. It survived the crit nerf but I am still waiting for the updated POB because the tree will definitely change. Going "supreme ego" now I think is not worth it anymore since they increased the mana multipliers across the board and they killed the Profane Chemistry Node. I will soon update the POB when it is up already.

We are using multistrike so we cannot exert our attacks unfortunately so BM cry is not worth it :(.

By the way! I would appreciate it if you guys can give feedback regarding the new POB which will be posted later this day when the updated tree is up :).

Cheers mate!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 21 juil. 2021 03:12:52
UPCOMING CHANGES:

TL/DR:

New Passive Tree ( We will not be using Supreme Ego anymore because the increase in support gem mana multipliers hurts!; Profane chemistry is dead also )

New Cluster ( cold conduction is dead lolzzz! )

New Gear ( 1 rare gear will be replaced with a unique ; for now its a secret haha! )

Woke Melee Phys don't have intimidate anymore and has 10% less aspd = will be replaced with Hypothermia

Don't be sad about the changes guys! POE is all about problem solving! Cheers!!
!
Dernière édition par tacata69, le 21 juil. 2021 03:09:51
Yeah still gonna play this because i like the skill, might be bit of a rough start but will get there. Always wanted to take frost blades to endgame anyway :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires