[3.15] Panday's Two-Hand Frost Blades Slayer / The Last Hope of Frost Blades!

"
Looking forward to some updates!

I hope the 3.16 didn't kill this build! I hope I can do it this season!!! :)
Hyped! I really hope the build gets udate from OP, really wanna start FB duelist.

Is there posibility to go block champ for more layered defense? 2 ichimonjis, dualwield block nodes and masteries possibly?
I was thinking of maybe going armour via Iron Reflexes + spell suppression? Don't know if it'll work, my current build looks something like this: https://pastebin.com/rMuTW0wa

Not sure about the chest yet, hp is fairly low and I don't know what armour values to go for. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm a noob when it comes to making builds!
"
Mixael a écrit :
I was thinking of maybe going armour via Iron Reflexes + spell suppression? Don't know if it'll work, my current build looks something like this: https://pastebin.com/rMuTW0wa

Not sure about the chest yet, hp is fairly low and I don't know what armour values to go for. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm a noob when it comes to making builds!

IR+spell supression is a great idea with a good amount of eHP but 400k dps is very low. And dex armor with 5 off-colors...
@tacata69 please update this build i really want to play it ;p
"
Ixnayd a écrit :

IR+spell supression is a great idea with a good amount of eHP but 400k dps is very low. And dex armor with 5 off-colors...

Is it? I figured the dps was okay since you use hydrosphere for single-target damage and PoB can't really calculate that anyway. At least that worked last time I played FB. Honest question, I have no idea what to go for in terms of dps. But this isn't supposed to be the total endgame build, just something to work towards for early mapping. Of course a better weapon and cluster jewels would make a huge difference. Or replacing Ancestral Warchief with the Vaal version, that alone would add 50k dps. I just threw some random gear in there, nothing final.

What do you mean with the off-colours? I'd rather use my weapon for the FB setup anyway because I may or may not switch to Kaom's Heart at some point, so colours shouldn't be a problem there.
"
Mixael a écrit :

What do you mean with the off-colours? I'd rather use my weapon for the FB setup anyway because I may or may not switch to Kaom's Heart at some point, so colours shouldn't be a problem there.

I willl not speak for him, but my 2 cents are that in league start scenario it should be much easier to get tabula/corrupted body armour with some life and res for 20c, rather than getting 6 link terminus which might cost 2ex.
"
Daemonion a écrit :

I willl not speak for him, but my 2 cents are that in league start scenario it should be much easier to get tabula/corrupted body armour with some life and res for 20c, rather than getting 6 link terminus which might cost 2ex.

Oh yeah sorry that's my bad, I was just trying around with the chests hoping to get some opinions on which would be best. That's definitely a part that won't be early on. I'd expect to use a rare or tabula in the beginning and then upgrade to one of them later. But I dunno, I usually play with 5l early on and that's fine.
Honestly maybe I'm too casual for this haha.
Dernière édition par Emireliana, le 20 oct. 2021 17:16:00
I'm scared to do this build because the single target is horrible if we don't have insane gear...how is meduim budget for all content ? and we need fortify on gem now ?
Dernière édition par moncompte86, le 21 oct. 2021 05:03:21
If you are worried about dmg output or survivability with cheap gear, maybe think about going with marauder/berserker? Not sure if slayer is the most optimal for FB

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires