[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

"
Wendek a écrit :
Questions are pointless now and just take space on the page so I'm removing them. Too bad you can't delete posts on this forum.

Edit: Actually I remember your original post now. It was a long feedback post. I read it, but I was league starting so I did not reply at the time. I can only remember some points you made. If I missed anything and you like add, feel free. The following are not in any order because I don't remember.

1. 2 Enlighten Support in PoB: The 2 Enlighten Support is not an achievable set up at league start. The PoB show cases the gear towards mid-end of the league and is not intended for league start. There is a lot of flexibility in which aura gem to use based on whether you have mana leech or using Lifetap or play style, so it is difficult to outline all the options in the guide. Therefore, I encourage people not to blindly follow but also adapt based on their own circumstance.

2. Gem and gear progression: I believe there was a concern on following my progression on PoE Ninja. To be honest, I rarely optimize my gear until maybe 2-3rd week. This league I didn't even get cluster jewels yet. Also, implicit modifiers were not released ahead of league start so it's impossible to determine what it may affect.

I think there were many other questions since you wrote 4-5 giant paragraphs. Feel free to reconnect.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
"
strTrader a écrit :
"
Izrakhan a écrit :
This build (and others like it) is completely dead. Glad was already stressed for nodes before the spell suppression change. Now it's impossible. The reason everyone is sitting at 3.5k life is because block + suppress + damage spreads you very thin. The old ascendancy at least allowed us to save nodes on magic block.

My DW glad just died on a T4 map I think. Temple mobs with extra proj just incinerated him at 3.5k life. Shotgunned while I was not paying attention. I'm not doing it again just felt compelled to comment on my own which was lacerate DW glad sitting around 15% spell block with 32% suppress. Obviously not end game geared but in maps struggling for a couple days.

Glad is still viable but you want to go SST or shield crush. Something like that requires very little node investment to do gobs of damage.

Definitely not recommending HC with Gladiator, Lacerate or not. Spell suppression is not viable on this build because we do not path to the right.

Fair assessment I think. Seems builds in HC are extraordinarily limited compared to the old game. Everyone is running builds that require next to no nodes to be good.

GGG wants variety in defense and that's fair but the distribution of points cannot justify it. The game is simply not where it needs to be from a design PoV for build variety to exist.
"
Izrakhan a écrit :
GGG wants variety in defense and that's fair but the distribution of points cannot justify it. The game is simply not where it needs to be from a design PoV for build variety to exist.

Remember a year ago 3.13 Ritual league what we had?

1. Max attack block, spell block
2. Blind
3. Fortify
4. Spell dodge (gear/flask)
4. 3000 armor/evasion from flask
5. Flat physical damage reduction from Basalt
6. Faster flask refill

Not only are defenses nerfed but also mapping is more dangerous with new modifiers added. I think 3.17 provide some forms of defensive implicit but we are no where near the glorious days.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

"
strTrader a écrit :
"
Wendek a écrit :
Questions are pointless now and just take space on the page so I'm removing them. Too bad you can't delete posts on this forum.

Edit: Actually I remember your original post now. It was a long feedback post. I read it, but I was league starting so I did not reply at the time. I can only remember some points you made. If I missed anything and you like add, feel free. The following are not in any order because I don't remember.

1. 2 Enlighten Support in PoB: The 2 Enlighten Support is not an achievable set up at league start. The PoB show cases the gear towards mid-end of the league and is not intended for league start. There is a lot of flexibility in which aura gem to use based on whether you have mana leech or using Lifetap or play style, so it is difficult to outline all the options in the guide. Therefore, I encourage people not to blindly follow but also adapt based on their own circumstance.

2. Gem and gear progression: I believe there was a concern on following my progression on PoE Ninja. To be honest, I rarely optimize my gear until maybe 2-3rd week. This league I didn't even get cluster jewels yet. Also, implicit modifiers were not released ahead of league start so it's impossible to determine what it may affect.

I think there were many other questions since you wrote 4-5 giant paragraphs. Feel free to reconnect.

From what i remember he also wanted to know how important is "The Surrender". In my opinion, i would almost says that the following is core to the build since it provide a ton of sustain due to the hp recovered for each block.
"
strTrader a écrit :
"
John_Michael_Kane a écrit :
@ Pride + Blessing + Arrogance. Does it work for you? Arrogance I mean. For me there's no difference both in game tooltip and in PoB

@Dawnbreaker - it might work with an overcapped block chance and an 85-ish fire res, but I am afraid that the gain might not be worth the investment.

After double checking, seems that Arrogance will no longer support Pride once Blessing is linked.

Is this a hotfixed or the arrogance never worked with this combination ?
Just for the info, i realized that the node Dirty Techniques actually doesnt provide much damage at all, while "Damaging Ailment Duration" actually provide a big boost. Thus in conclusion i'm considering not using a Thread of Hope anymore. Anyone else came to the same conclusion ?
I dunno if you will read this but could I use reap instead of Lacerate?
"
Ald3rak a écrit :
Just for the info, i realized that the node Dirty Techniques actually doesnt provide much damage at all, while "Damaging Ailment Duration" actually provide a big boost. Thus in conclusion i'm considering not using a Thread of Hope anymore. Anyone else came to the same conclusion ?

I think if you are not hitting the boss constantly then duration helps a lot. It’s true we can roll a good jewel with physical DoT multi prefix and a faster ailment suffix. This may be a better option.

"
MikeGuy a écrit :
I dunno if you will read this but could I use reap instead of Lacerate?

There is a reave build guide on this forum. I don’t think changing lacerate to reave will give you better result because reave rely more on critical than bleed to deal damage.

Edit: Sorry, I read "Reave"...Reap scales more with spell damage so it's not a direct substitute of Lacerate.

Dernière édition par strTrader, le 22 févr. 2022 00:01:39
"
strTrader a écrit :
"
Ald3rak a écrit :

I think if you are not hitting the boss constantly then duration helps a lot. It’s true we can roll a good jewel with physical DoT multi prefix and a faster ailment suffix. This may be a better option.

I *think* what might have happened for you Ald3rak is if you have a lot of "bleeding/damaging ailments damage faster" mods on gear and passives, the bleeding expires too fast. Dirty techniques is amazing but only if you don't have the problem I've mentioned.

If it's the case - try taking "increased bleeding duration" node from the bleeding mastery.

It's nicely visible on my char (I am running a 50/50 block with VC): https://pastebin.com/ZKzDUzEp

If you deselect the aforementioned bleeding mastery, the DPS instantly drops by a lot (25+ for regular mobs, 15 for Sirus)

Dernière édition par John_Michael_Kane, le 12 févr. 2022 12:02:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires