[3.23] Raskoril's Impale Dancing Dervish Necro

When you are done with Testing the Scion i would love to get the PoB :)

Awesome Build so far and with a bit of Investments juicing thorugh Maps and Bosses becomes so much easier :)
"
DarkiTsuna a écrit :
When you are done with Testing the Scion i would love to get the PoB :)

Awesome Build so far and with a bit of Investments juicing thorugh Maps and Bosses becomes so much easier :)

I haven't got thw Scion to the same level and I don't think I will, but you can easily convert the pob from witch to scion and see it's about a 10-15% loss in dps and the survivability of Plaguebringer just for some extra flask sustain, even if you use the two extra points for the 16% nodes near Spiritual Aid. I personally don't think it's worth it because the main appeal of extra flasks is for bossing, but losing that much dps for bosses is going to feel noticeable. It's definitely still viable if Scion is your thing though.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
Hey, have two questions?
1) What should I put on Animate Guardian at the start?
2) Which spectres do I take?
Thanks in advance, love playing this build.
"
zhulik2 a écrit :
Hey, have two questions?
1) What should I put on Animate Guardian at the start?
2) Which spectres do I take?
Thanks in advance, love playing this build.

Starter setup for AG is Dying Breath, Leer Cast, Bloodbond, any boots with regen enchant, any gloves with %life(southbound) or resists. Spectres are two Carnage Chieftans and a Demon Harpy, adding a second Harpy when we have four spectres.
in your video in the description you state you used reverse knockback Cyclone passive, is this the best one to shoot for?
"
Matenkai a écrit :
in your video in the description you state you used reverse knockback Cyclone passive, is this the best one to shoot for?

DPS-wise there are certainly better, such as flat phys, attack speed, aoe, etc. For absolute laughs and the ability to bully mobs wherever you want? Absolutely.

Later on in the league I will be combining trees to try and get something better. Here's what I'm currently using:
How hard is this to get started in t16 maps?

every time ive tried to play a dervish build, its always been next to impossible to scale without already having a guy clearing content for currency.

but every other build ive done was either elemental or chaos damage. ive never tried phys before with these guys.
"
Morále a écrit :

every time ive tried to play a dervish build, its always been next to impossible to scale without already having a guy clearing content for currency.

but every other build ive done was either elemental or chaos damage. ive never tried phys before with these guys.

I generally get to red maps on day one with this, and t16 maps are fine by mid day two. The playstyle does take some getting used to learning how to strafe dangerous packs, but for the most part we can just run through everything as long as you didn't roll a ton of defensive mods on the map.
"
Raskoril a écrit :
"
Morále a écrit :

I generally get to red maps on day one with this, and t16 maps are fine by mid day two. The playstyle does take some getting used to learning how to strafe dangerous packs, but for the most part we can just run through everything as long as you didn't roll a ton of defensive mods on the map.

messing about right now and immediately im running into what seems like a bug with the crucible mobs. some of them just dont seem to count as hits to keep your dervishes going.

are you seeing the same thing?

you might not because youre so far along. ive just thrown what i have together atm to see how i like it. but yeah... its not continuing to stack rampage on crucible mobs.

edit: so its not a bug.. the blue orbs must either not give exp or are considered adds and dont count towards rampage kills.
this is still a problem because those damn blue orbs are not simple mobs. they are tanky as hell and hurt.
Dernière édition par Morále, le 13 avr. 2023 20:09:42
"
Morále a écrit :
"
Raskoril a écrit :
"
Morále a écrit :

messing about right now and immediately im running into what seems like a bug with the crucible mobs. some of them just dont seem to count as hits to keep your dervishes going.

are you seeing the same thing?

you might not because youre so far along. ive just thrown what i have together atm to see how i like it. but yeah... its not continuing to stack rampage on crucible mobs.

edit: so its not a bug.. the blue orbs must either not give exp or are considered adds and dont count towards rampage kills.
this is still a problem because those damn blue orbs are not simple mobs. they are tanky as hell and hurt.

I haven't noticed this issue myself. I am generally popping worms every couple seconds even if I don't need to just to keep my hp/mana up as a habit, so even if they weren't maintaining rampage stacks I probably wouldn't notice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires