[3.23] Raskoril's Impale Dancing Dervish Necro

How does this feel with all the AN mods on rares? I remember this feeling pretty bad in 3.17 when you had big juiced rares, since it was annoying to keep up rampage, so how is it now on rares that are tankier than map bosses?
"
sephirothrr a écrit :
How does this feel with all the AN mods on rares? I remember this feeling pretty bad in 3.17 when you had big juiced rares, since it was annoying to keep up rampage, so how is it now on rares that are tankier than map bosses?

I am fully built already so rares pose no threat to me and usually just melt, but they were a bit of a challenge on day one before all the nerfs. The upgrades required for this level of damage have already dropped significantly in price, so it would be much cheaper to get to my power level now than it was for me.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
Hi, I wanted to ask what about Damage on Full Life support for the Dervishes? Do they even take damage? I saw some old post that they do but since they are so tanky they pretty much stay on max HP a lot of the time.
"
Magnus_Orla a écrit :
Hi, I wanted to ask what about Damage on Full Life support for the Dervishes? Do they even take damage? I saw some old post that they do but since they are so tanky they pretty much stay on max HP a lot of the time.

It's true the swords are nearly impossible to kill in regular play, and barely take any damage against even the juiciest maps or bosses. The problem is the amount of damage they take doesn't matter- all it takes is 1. I have done extensive testing, and even with multiple sources of leech the swords are very rarely at full life. This is why we don't take Renewal or Damage on Full Life anymore. For versions of the build that use Discipline this may not be the case.
"
Winski187 a écrit :
"
Magnus_Orla a écrit :

It's true the swords are nearly impossible to kill in regular play, and barely take any damage against even the juiciest maps or bosses. The problem is the amount of damage they take doesn't matter- all it takes is 1. I have done extensive testing, and even with multiple sources of leech the swords are very rarely at full life. This is why we don't take Renewal or Damage on Full Life anymore. For versions of the build that use Discipline this may not be the case.

I see, thank you! My thinking was that taking the Grave Intentions node which gives 20% of max minion life as extra energy shield would be that buffer to make them stay on full life most of the time. But of course, in any map where there's poison or chaos damage it still turns into a 5-link at times I suppose.

After playing PoE for a while I started to value consistency more than max possible damage hah, So I'll probably switch it out.
Dernière édition par Magnus_Orla, le 28 mai 2022 03:44:22
So small Question but not finding it anywhere. and PoB does not show it ether. Or in a place I have not yet noticed.

but does the +2 from Necromancer make Duo a 17 gem? or is it still a 15. and it cant ever get +Gem levels.

:Edit

Just found the answer to my own question. No

Unnatural Strength from Necro does not Effect Duo. as its not a "Skill Gem"
Dernière édition par Target227, le 29 mai 2022 15:27:07
"
Target227 a écrit :
So small Question but not finding it anywhere. and PoB does not show it ether. Or in a place I have not yet noticed.

but does the +2 from Necromancer make Duo a 17 gem? or is it still a 15. and it cant ever get +Gem levels.

:Edit

Just found the answer to my own question. No

Unnatural Strength from Necro does not Effect Duo. as its not a "Skill Gem"

That's correct, we take it to increase the survivability of our supports and the buff from our golem. This may not directly support our swords, but is a non-trivial upgrade.
Hello!

I was looking for a Dancing Dervish build (Since I found out about the weapon and wanted to give it a try) and found yours. I'm having a lot of fun with the build but I feel like I'm too squishy and dying a lot. Can you give me some tips?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/atomrotciv/characters?characterName=DancingDervishDastard

I'm a bit of a casual noob =/ (Sorry for the english, not my main language)
"
atomrotciv a écrit :
Hello!

I was looking for a Dancing Dervish build (Since I found out about the weapon and wanted to give it a try) and found yours. I'm having a lot of fun with the build but I feel like I'm too squishy and dying a lot. Can you give me some tips?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/atomrotciv/characters?characterName=DancingDervishDastard

I'm a bit of a casual noob =/ (Sorry for the english, not my main language)

So five of your eight items are missing decent life rolls, or any life for that matter. You've also only got two abyss jewels so far, and only one of which has a life roll as well. Cumulatively that means you're missing around 1000-1500 life, which is significant. I also notice your amulet is basically a dead slot, as it gives a few attributes and has the anoint, but not much else. Getting a better amulet should be a priority, and shouldn't cost more than a handful of chaos. Also I see you have regular haste equipped instead of vaal haste. We don't actually use haste at all, and only use vaal haste to burst down heavier targets. A decent quality roll can help a lot if you can afford it.
"
Winski187 a écrit :

So five of your eight items are missing decent life rolls, or any life for that matter. You've also only got two abyss jewels so far, and only one of which has a life roll as well. Cumulatively that means you're missing around 1000-1500 life, which is significant. I also notice your amulet is basically a dead slot, as it gives a few attributes and has the anoint, but not much else. Getting a better amulet should be a priority, and shouldn't cost more than a handful of chaos. Also I see you have regular haste equipped instead of vaal haste. We don't actually use haste at all, and only use vaal haste to burst down heavier targets. A decent quality roll can help a lot if you can afford it.

Thank you very much for the reply! I'll work on the life rolls

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires