[3.14] Indigon Cast on Crit Ice Nova/Spark Pathfinder - Very tanky, fast, very high DPS

sorry i hate to be that guy that keeps coming and asking for help, but i feel like i'm following along in the guide, but i'm still doing subpar dps

https://pastebin.com/H8Tmkivf

atk speed is at 15.13, crit chance is 100%, (why does bottle faith lower my crit chance when going from 1.8% to 2%?)

not sure why im only doing the budget dps with non budget gear :(

thanks in advanced
Dernière édition par poe_shniggies, le 29 mai 2021 04:03:52
Hello There. I'm on budget version right now. My main problem is I die quite often and can't reach lvl 95. DPS feel fine but not great. It might be my playstyle suck, but just to be sure, CoC gods, look down on my PoB https://pastebin.com/1LehPpXc
"
Striphor a écrit :
Hello There. I'm on budget version right now. My main problem is I die quite often and can't reach lvl 95. DPS feel fine but not great. It might be my playstyle suck, but just to be sure, CoC gods, look down on my PoB https://pastebin.com/1LehPpXc

Do you have RF active normally(because you should). You should get the enchant and also get 25% spell dmg as it one of the highest priority on indigon.

Survivability when using manastorm you need a playstyle for it kinda(as you have to press blood rage when arcane cloak is active so you get maximize dmg from manastorm and not dying because of you are really vulnable when you using bloodrage for manastorm pop) If you weave in bloodrage when you have arcane cloak on it should make so that your vortex can't just trigger and eat your mana.

I personally think if you have a problem with survivability try immortal will instead of manastorm yes you will lose around 3-5m or more as it only scale a lot from there. But the surviablity will be improve as manastorm no longer suddenly make you vulnable.

Also i seen a lot of people not knowing that you should enable normal RF on this build so you lose tons of DPS.

But your build look ok now you just gonna get next big upgrade on awakened CoC.

Get stun enchant on boots and get heart of oak if you want(unspec 2 point probably on bravery) So you are stun immune while mapping as you dont have any source against STUN(probably why you die so often too).

Also get rid of staunching flask as the build can easily tank corrupted blood as long as mana flask is on i would just try to get either stun immune on flask or passives tree and enchant or using pantheon but I am highly against that as you can get a lot of phys reduction from pantheon. (If you go with enchant and heart of oak your mana flask can go for other suffix like warding/reflexes for extra surviability.

Also i see that you have blood rage link to CWDT. You shouldn't do that because it the source of manastorm pop and weaving in and out so you can keep your indigon up on highest mana usage recently.
Dernière édition par YanJJ, le 29 mai 2021 17:49:41
I'd like to double check whether the manastorm can increase the man cost?
Or the benifit of manastorm is only add ligtning damage?
I have a try to just use blood rage to spend all mana, but the mana cost for cyclone is not change and it is still 4 mana....
It can't increase the mana cost.

The only benefit is add lightning dmg which variate a lot (it can go up to 30-50m dps from just the sacrifice from manastorm if your build starting to get more currency pouring in).

The ramp are ALL ABOUT arcane cloak(as it increase your mana usage significantly) then archmage vortex as archmage is among the important thing here to get faster ramp and so that it balance out manastorm( even if you switch off manastorm i would still use archmage).

"
seevildancer a écrit :
I'd like to double check whether the manastorm can increase the man cost?
Or the benifit of manastorm is only add ligtning damage?
I have a try to just use blood rage to spend all mana, but the mana cost for cyclone is not change and it is still 4 mana....

It can't increase the mana cost.

The only benefit is add lightning dmg which variate a lot (it can go up to 30-50m dps from just the sacrifice from manastorm if your build starting to get more currency pouring in).

The ramp are ALL ABOUT arcane cloak(as it increase your mana usage significantly) then archmage vortex as archmage is among the important thing here to get faster ramp and so that it balance out manastorm( even if you switch off manastorm i would still use archmage).

A lot of build I see dont use archmage and they wondering why their boss dmg so low as they dont ramp as fast with archmage it take 4 vortex cast to instantly put you on pretty much max mana usage for indigon.

And also people dont seem to weaving in blood rage inbetween arcane cloak to keep indigon mana recently so you can sustain 16k mana usage.

Sorry for the double reply my internet was lagging
Dernière édition par YanJJ, le 29 mai 2021 19:20:06
Hey I love the build been following for a while and suddenly lucked into a 1 passive voices so I was wondering what I can do to fix my cdr rate and upgrade the build. I do have my eye on tailwind/elusive boots as well as a reduced attributes cospris, and the 18% flask effect belt but I'm wondering if there are any other changes I can make to really push that CDR as efficiently as I can.

I'm going away for a few days but I'm keen to make the improvements when I get back.

Oh one other thing is I’m currently perfectly triple res capped, is it worth breaking that for these ups?

Using both shields:

https://pastebin.com/pDsCzMzc
Dernière édition par Chups_, le 29 mai 2021 21:04:14
"
Chups_ a écrit :
Hey I love the build been following for a while and suddenly lucked into a 1 passive voices so I was wondering what I can do to fix my cdr rate and upgrade the build. I do have my eye on tailwind/elusive boots as well as a reduced attributes cospris, and the 18% flask effect belt but I'm wondering if there are any other changes I can make to really push that CDR as efficiently as I can.

I'm going away for a few days but I'm keen to make the improvements when I get back.

Oh one other thing is I’m currently perfectly triple res capped, is it worth breaking that for these ups?

Using both shields:

https://pastebin.com/pDsCzMzc

Build look solid. But right now I personally dont think making it to 3rd BP is any upgrade as I test around to actually pushing my build to the limit using beam's template. And now swapping to dying sun instead using creepfrost/ice spear when bossing and swap out ice spear for ice nova on clear.

What you should do right now is you really need 1 more skill in your CoC link so you dont waste any trigger preferably. As you dont lose much dmg at all if hydro taking energy leech and then swapping energy leech for aoe when bossing.

Other upgrade can also be getting essence worm with zealotry and zealotry watcher's eye meanwhile still res cap( it a lot of work).
If you are going for awakened COC and 3rd COC breakpoint, then it is key to make sure that you are running just slightly under 10.1 APS.

I have to drop onslaught, tailwind, nature's adrenaline and no attack speed on jewels to achieve this.

How do you get the 100% flask effect? i followed the tree and items but it seems it doesnt add up to 100%? or im probably wrong hehe

Also can someone have a look at my POB? Im not sure if i configured it correctly i just copied the OPs POB configuration. Im wondering why the DPS is lower than ideal? https://pastebin.com/BzEEtt73

My items arent that far from whats ideally recommended. Would like to get your thoughts.. thank you!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Dernière édition par LeknaatTrueRune, le 31 mai 2021 09:35:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires