[3.14] Indigon Cast on Crit Ice Nova/Spark Pathfinder - Very tanky, fast, very high DPS

"
YanJJ a écrit :
"
LeknaatTrueRune a écrit :
Looks good ye but you really need to balance your cold res. You want cold and lightning res to be highest and the same.(preferably all 3 you have 87 86(cold) 87). Also ice nova counting is 2 just because of when you using frostbolt it will always output 2 ice nova per hit.
Also skip that mana nodes on Druidic Rite and take one on Mana flows instead.

Oh awesome advice! I have those gems already will definitely try!

I tried ice spear just now and it was a higher boss dps. Does GMP support ice spear? i didnt notice the projectiles adding up. So maybe i should swal Awaken GMP for something else? im not worried about mapping, i just change energy leech with AOE gem and it still feels ok.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Dernière édition par LeknaatTrueRune, le 6 juin 2021 08:45:17
"
"
YanJJ a écrit :
"
Looks good ye but you really need to balance your cold res. You want cold and lightning res to be highest and the same.(preferably all 3 you have 87 86(cold) 87). Also ice nova counting is 2 just because of when you using frostbolt it will always output 2 ice nova per hit.
Also skip that mana nodes on Druidic Rite and take one on Mana flows instead.

Oh awesome advice! I have those gems already will definitely try!

I tried ice spear just now and it was a higher boss dps. Does GMP support ice spear? i didnt notice the projectiles adding up. So maybe i should swal Awaken GMP for something else? im not worried about mapping, i just change energy leech with AOE gem and it still feels ok.

It does support Ice spear check ice spear on the dmg calculate on the left and check first form all projectile instead of 1
"
YanJJ a écrit :

It does support Ice spear check ice spear on the dmg calculate on the left and check first form all projectile instead of 1

Ohhhh coool lol I tried manual casting it but i can really only see 2 projectiles. after research it seems it actually just goes out in sequence :D

Thanks ill do this set up, 2x ice spear and just let go of my attachment from FP and Hydrosphere lol. It still clears well with an AOE gem, so technically for bossing, I only need to swap AOE gem for Energy Leech :D

I would still retain wise oak and not use dying sun for now. maybe until i figure out if im going full blown ice spear and adjust my fire rest
Dernière édition par LeknaatTrueRune, le 6 juin 2021 09:17:31
"
"
YanJJ a écrit :

Ohhhh coool lol I tried manual casting it but i can really only see 2 projectiles. after research it seems it actually just goes out in sequence :D

Thanks ill do this set up, 2x ice spear and just let go of my attachment from FP and Hydrosphere lol. It still clears well with an AOE gem, so technically for bossing, I only need to swap AOE gem for Energy Leech :D

I would still retain wise oak and not use dying sun for now. maybe until i figure out if im going full blown ice spear and adjust my fire rest

FP is still really good for clearing so i am semi against that but I however did use ANOMALOUS ice spear instead of FP cuz i dont bother much if i clear like 10-15% slower. But ye if you want pure bossing you can go with normal ice spear or divergent if you want. But i think anomalous is nice if you can afford it(if it affect your other upgrade i would say just abort).
Dernière édition par YanJJ, le 6 juin 2021 09:21:33
"
YanJJ a écrit :

FP is still really good for clearing so i am semi against that but I however did use ANOMALOUS ice spear instead of FP cuz i dont bother much if i clear like 10-15% slower. But ye if you want pure bossing you can go with normal ice spear or divergent if you want. But i think anomalous is nice if you can afford it(if it affect your other upgrade i would say just abort).

I tried Anomalouse Ice Spear on Cospri and just Ice Spear on Chest (since its 21/23) and might be more damage for bosses compared to my 20/20 anoma IS. And the damage has been great :D

maybe i swap woke GMP with hydrosphere or FP on cospri? i dunno im clearing well actually even with the increased AOE :D
Dernière édition par LeknaatTrueRune, le 6 juin 2021 11:05:40
"
"
YanJJ a écrit :

I tried Anomalouse Ice Spear on Cospri and just Ice Spear on Chest (since its 21/23) and might be more damage for bosses compared to my 20/20 anoma IS. And the damage has been great :D

maybe i swap woke GMP with hydrosphere or FP on cospri? i dunno im clearing well actually even with the increased AOE :D

You need source of extra proj though for clearing but i suppose you using dying sun anyway for clearing. But ye it just in my taste your clear can be really good if you use gmp and dying sun and FP.

By no mean anomalous ice spear is bad for clear it just FP is better coverage
Hey there,

I just sold my Ele hit to try this build.
While buying all the gear I wanted to and tried to stay as close as possible to the pob of OP.
The build smashes everything and is tanky af, but still I feel like something is missing? Or did I miss something?
When comparing my build to the one of op, my char lacks dps.
Sure, I`m not using Manastorm and that gives a ton of dps.
Though, even if I equip it my dps wont go near OPs pob.
Could you guys maybe have a look at my pob and tell me what I`m missing or what I should change to reach something around 50-60 mdps?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/cUNLqJ3P

"
ElLoco2836 a écrit :
Hey there,

I just sold my Ele hit to try this build.
While buying all the gear I wanted to and tried to stay as close as possible to the pob of OP.
The build smashes everything and is tanky af, but still I feel like something is missing? Or did I miss something?
When comparing my build to the one of op, my char lacks dps.
Sure, I`m not using Manastorm and that gives a ton of dps.
Though, even if I equip it my dps wont go near OPs pob.
Could you guys maybe have a look at my pob and tell me what I`m missing or what I should change to reach something around 50-60 mdps?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/cUNLqJ3P

Nothing missing really you miss out on a bit crit chance/attack speed/crit multi. With manastorm you come prettyt close to beam's pob. There is no point to get to 50-60m sirus dps when clearing imo so might as well just put ice spear for freezing pulse/hydro. When you doing bosses

Or if you actually going the essence worm(zealotry/hatred which ever suit you) and still balance your res (which will cost significantly more since now you lose 1 ring and still need to balance your res)

however the build has 100% uptime on bismuth so there no need to worry about res too much imo as long as you press bismuth but ofc that is an budget alternative to not have your res capped).

Then you will be able to take your dmg to next threshold thank to essence worm

There is also route where you can cap your crit without kalisa and then getting a better gloves like algor mortis/null and void/shadow and dust/breathstealer etc.
Dernière édition par YanJJ, le 6 juin 2021 19:46:33
"
YanJJ a écrit :

Nothing missing really you miss out on a bit crit chance/attack speed/crit multi. With manastorm you come prettyt close to beam's pob. There is no point to get to 50-60m sirus dps when clearing imo so might as well just put ice spear for freezing pulse/hydro. When you doing bosses

Or if you actually going the essence worm(zealotry/hatred which ever suit you) and still balance your res (which will cost significantly more since now you lose 1 ring and still need to balance your res)

however the build has 100% uptime on bismuth so there no need to worry about res too much imo as long as you press bismuth but ofc that is an budget alternative to not have your res capped).

There is also route where you can cap your crit without kalisa and then getting a better gloves like algor mortis/null and void/shadow and dust/breathstealer etc.

Thank you for your detailed answer :)
I`m wondering where I miss out on crit chance though?
The only thing is that my bottled faith has 0.03 less than beams.
My gloves though have 0.06 more base crit.
The attack speed I`m missing is 1% from Cospris and the roll from watchers eye, because there is none on the market with those stats.
Then there is 8% crit multi, which beam has through perfect rolled jewels.
All those little differences have that high impact on dps? That`s why I was asking if I missed something or maybe did setup my pob in a wrong way.

Going the Hatred/Essence Worm way would result in a lot more dmg, right?
I have enough currency left to throw at the built so I might look into it.
Having played a cold bv pathfinder last league, I really enjoy using this mechanic again. That`s why I sold my juiced Ele hit and Headhunter. I just want to scale this boi as high as I can :D
But since I didn`t know where to start and saw those juicy 60mdps of beams pob, I thought I`d start at the same point and then see where it gets me.
Dernière édition par ElLoco2836, le 7 juin 2021 04:26:28
"
ElLoco2836 a écrit :
"
YanJJ a écrit :

Thank you for your detailed answer :)
I`m wondering where I miss out on crit chance though?
The only thing is that my bottled faith has 0.03 less than beams.
My gloves though have 0.06 more base crit.
The attack speed I`m missing is 1% from Cospris and the roll from watchers eye, because there is none on the market with those stats.
Then there is 8% crit multi, which beam has through perfect rolled jewels.
All those little differences have that high impact on dps? That`s why I was asking if I missed something or maybe did setup my pob in a wrong way.

Going the Hatred/Essence Worm way would result in a lot more dmg, right?
I have enough currency left to throw at the built so I might look into it.
Having played a cold bv pathfinder last league, I really enjoy using this mechanic again. That`s why I sold my juiced Ele hit and Headhunter. I just want to scale this boi as high as I can :D
But since I didn`t know where to start and saw those juicy 60mdps of beams pob, I thought I`d start at the same point and then see where it gets me.

Essence worm best perform when it is using zealotry. Hatred is nice for watcher but zealotry is where it is at its best pretty much.

And yes if you look at my build it is no mean the highest anyone can push it but like you can just skip the wise oak route and go for creeping frost ice spear using dying sun with 100% effect for(4 proj and 50% aoe). You will lose around 20-30% defensive because you lose wise oak. (And my tree is more about like pushing boss dmg for fun).

You can get a lot of boss dmg out of creeping frost/ice spear and dying sun with algor mortis if you truly want that.

You can use immortal will ofc i just dont use it because I map a lot so i dont want to swap shield much.

Imho Essence worm will open up a lot of option(hatred or zealotry watcher to cap out your crit and free up gloves slot) if you choose either wise oak route or dying sun route(dying sun force you to play ice spear/ice nova/creeping frost you can't play VD/DD/Spark etc)

Edit: You can also push the build further with 10 avoid stun jewel spec into other things on tree and free up option on boots enchant and flask.

Add belt enchant with withering those will require different approach etc but everything count for a lot of dmg boost.(Boots pen enchant and belt withering enemies -res)
Dernière édition par YanJJ, le 7 juin 2021 05:40:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires