[3.14] [#1 Ele Hit] Charge Masterful Form Replica Farrul Slayer

hey, i was wondering am i like in the usual ice shot build not allowed to have pierce, or is it not clever to have pierce because of the chain effect?
"
Kane1992 a écrit :
hey, i was wondering am i like in the usual ice shot build not allowed to have pierce, or is it not clever to have pierce because of the chain effect?

yes and also pierce is extremely bad against boss with Sniper's Mark. Pierce is simply an outdated mechanic
Super helpful, answered all my questions on the build. Great author and looks to be a great build I can't wait to try!
Tried it just now and Lordy, this is the most squishy build i ever played! Am i missing something? Res capped, life at 3.000, have a really bad time at the start of Atlas already. Any advice would be nice!

Hi Arthur, just want to say thanks for posting this build! Had a blast playing it this league, and there were quite some stretch goals for the top ceiling of this build....

Felt that top end boots were possibly a good choice over darkray vectors, and also unset ring could be used with Aspect of the cat, for better Asling T4 mods on the gloves. I found the additional 2 arrows mod too juicy to pass up for both clear and single target damage, and it served me much better than my original +1 frenzy bow.

Gear
Spoiler

Dernière édition par kaibros123, le 9 mai 2021 12:22:51
"
kaibros123 a écrit :
Hi Arthur, just want to say thanks for posting this build! Had a blast playing it this league, and there were quite some stretch goals for the top ceiling of this build....

Felt that top end boots were possibly a good choice over darkray vectors, and also unset ring could be used with Aspect of the cat, for better Asling T4 mods on the gloves. I found the additional 2 arrows mod too juicy to pass up for both clear and single target damage, and it served me much better than my original +1 frenzy bow.

Gear
Spoiler

Oh HOT DAYMN, you just completed all my crafting goals, double veiled bow, double veiled gloves, double veiled blizzard, double veiled boots, despite losing 4 charges at all fronts and not considered my build anymore, but I'm glad you like it
Hey can i use normal farruls fur instead of 400 ex replica
"
Oh HOT DAYMN, you just completed all my crafting goals, double veiled bow, double veiled gloves, double veiled blizzard, double veiled boots, despite losing 4 charges at all fronts and not considered my build anymore, but I'm glad you like it

Hi Arthur, below are my further suggestions that this build can look into to push the damage through the roof:

1a. Get corrupted Xoph's +1 additional curse, and slap on either whisper of doom or lava lesh
1b. Get both flammibility & ele weakness on hit on rings (if going for whisper of doom for triple curse)
1c. Or just flammibility on hit if you rather lava leash (definitely more DPS for bossing, and since we are already 1 shot entire screens, triple curse is a bit overkill, unless you are looking into 100% deli maps)
1d. Will have to spec into your Purity of Ice/Light optimization to cap our resistance. (helm with +2 aoe aura gems would be mandatory to hit breakpoints for Purities)

2a. Double corrupt Replica Farruls Fur with +2 Aoe & +2 projectiles
2b. Recraft +2 arrow bows, with T1 Ele dmg, Fire pen/T1 Fire Dmg and Ele Pen on prefix

Almost managed to hit the corruption, but it might just be a fool's dream.
[dbLinkedItem id="13494753298"]

Focus AS on gloves is actually pretty sick, and if we can get Focus DD on bow, it would be the dream. Since end game bosses all are in multiple phases, focus stats should be what we are looking for, to be able to constantly spam them.
Dernière édition par kaibros123, le 10 mai 2021 00:08:27
"
kaibros123 a écrit :
Hi Arthur, below are my further suggestions that this build can look into to push the damage through the roof:

1a. Get corrupted Xoph's +1 additional curse, and slap on either whisper of doom or lava lesh
1b. Get both flammibility & ele weakness on hit on rings (if going for whisper of doom for triple curse)
1c. Or just flammibility on hit if you rather lava leash (definitely more DPS for bossing, and since we are already 1 shot entire screens, triple curse is a bit overkill, unless you are looking into 100% deli maps)
1d. Will have to spec into your Purity of Ice/Light optimization to cap our resistance. (helm with +2 aoe aura gems would be mandatory to hit breakpoints for Purities)

2a. Double corrupt Replica Farruls Fur with +2 Aoe & +2 projectiles
2b. Recraft +2 arrow bows, with T1 Ele dmg, Fire pen/T1 Fire Dmg and Ele Pen on prefix

Almost managed to hit the corruption, but it might just be a fool's dream.
[dbLinkedItem id="13494753298"]

Focus AS on gloves is actually pretty sick, and if we can get Focus DD on bow, it would be the dream. Since end game bosses all are in multiple phases, focus stats should be what we are looking for, to be able to constantly spam them.

Curses (not Mark) are highly overrated and 10% as corruption may be higher than single digit -% resist, not to mention sacrificing frenzy on ring, whose values you may have not realized being at low charges
DoCo Rep Farrul is actually doable at current price of 24ex with tradable temple but first +4 ele hit is wild second it doesn't help bow gem setup and the only one that does is 50% inc dmg (and +1 lv combustion for -1% resist)
I also stressed the viability of Focus in the crafting section but sadly ninja pob doesn't auto tick it
hi build great thank you

Could you watch my build please

https://pastebin.com/QtXjevQi

elemental hit on my bow doesn't do much damage
and I dont understand why

something must escape me

sorry for the spelling mistakes I used google translate

thank you

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires