[3.14] Scuffed Series: Blood Frenzy - Max Block Hollow palm Bleed Gladiator! Very fun!

"
Ayeartee a écrit :
to the party a bit late, but have a question: why do you use the hub near our start area with the Dervish notable and the half-hub to the SE of that with Swagger? Hmm just saw even more. Would be pleased to see I am missing something but without a trick Unarmed is not dual wielding.

Hey, i cant find the source.. but if you use PoB and remove a duel wield node, it reduces damage. so somehow, it does work.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Dernière édition par XvXReaperXvX, le 15 avr. 2021 00:02:05
bump
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"

Ayeartee wrote:
to the party a bit late, but have a question: why do you use the hub near our start area with the Dervish notable and the half-hub to the SE of that with Swagger? Hmm just saw even more. Would be pleased to see I am missing something but without a trick Unarmed is not dual wielding.

"
Hey, i cant find the source.. but if you use PoB and remove a duel wield node, it reduces damage. so somehow, it does work

It's due to Hollow Palm Technique from Replica Perfect Form. https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Hollow_Palm_Technique

The first line states that you count as dual weilding while unencumbered, meaning all bonuses to dual wielding apply.
What should be the setup for HC my friend? And how it goes with Sirus 8 and Maven?... Thanks in advance...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 24 avr. 2021 17:21:35
Hello, thx for the build, seems fun to play!
Dernière édition par Uolyne, le 7 mai 2021 08:46:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires