Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

for reliable frenzy charges(+power charges with an awakened shield)against bosses.
just weapon swap and u have 10 sec uptime on ur offensive charges
Why wrath over anger?
Pardon me if this was already asked and answered, but I can summon 8 golems. There's only 5 different ones. Which of those should I summon more than one?
"
silas66 a écrit :
Pardon me if this was already asked and answered, but I can summon 8 golems. There's only 5 different ones. Which of those should I summon more than one?

the important ones are chaos and stone, I personally use 3 chaos and 2 stone, the remaining summon can be any - fire, ice or lightning.
Is it still possible to augment caster the body armour? AFAIK harvest augment has a non-influenced requirement now.
"
Xeraph88 a écrit :
Is it still possible to augment caster the body armour? AFAIK harvest augment has a non-influenced requirement now.
No, it's not.
"
trancenergy11 a écrit :
"
Shafirion a écrit :
Is Malachai's Artifice really such a huge damage boost?

I have 1 Small and 1 Medium Cluster Jewel and damage is already rather impressive considering i only spent around 20-25 Ex for the build. Can't see how people with stronger gear complain. Even bosses die rather fast already for a dot build.

I have another 20 Ex to spent. Am I correct to assume that the Watcher's Eye is the next apparent huge boost?

For me, survivability is actually more of an issue. With all the off screen kills you are usually safe, but the build is very susceptible to one shot if you are not super careful (effectively my Molten Strike Slayer clears faster because I can just breeze through the map with Fortify and overleech). So I am a little torn if I should go for Malachai's (giving up even more flat life) and/or eye or work on defensive layers.

Someone suggested Replica Farrul's. That would take some additional saving, but I could see that help a lot with phys damage (plus I have always wanted to build around it and might as well get one now for this build to have it for some experimenting of my own later in the league).

Malachai's has about the same damage as the double curse setup. So unless you are upgrading to a very stacked ring or desperately need like dex or something from it u shouldn't skip malachai's. You will also need to extend your curse limit to even reach malachai's dps.

Replica farruls? I guess its not bad. It's nice having frenzy and endurance charges on bosses but you can get so much more out of a rare armor.
If you want endurance charges there's a lot of ways to get them:
-annoint disciple of unyielding
-get a timeless jewel with endurance charge on kill
-smack your ring with a veiled chaos orb or aisling for endurance charge on kill gen
for on-hit:
-warlord's armor mod
-small armor cluster with enduring composure

Frenzy charges on bosses are a nice boost of dps but for the price of replica farrul's you can woke orb together a redeemer aura effect + warlord endurance charge gen, maybe get nearby enemies blind on there too and overall just get more out of it.
Also we aren't playing raider having 3 frenzy charges with no additional effects on them isn't that big of deal.

Wow, you weren't kidding about the ring. Bought it together with Watcher's Eye, so can't say which is which but the bossing damage surely is a lot better.

With 1 less golem in body armour also a 6L not essential there (could of couse use empower for something else). Got a nice chest with 115 flat life, 10% increased life (warlord) and 8% increased life (benchcraft) for 1 Ex.
"
karlklaps a écrit :

for reliable frenzy charges(+power charges with an awakened shield)against bosses.
just weapon swap and u have 10 sec uptime on ur offensive charges

That is actually brilliant, never thought about that.

Edit: No I am wondering if switching to a shield like that counts as "gain an endurance charge" and would trigger the chance to gain maximum endurance charges from Juggernauts Unflinching. The reasond I am pondering this, is that I was tempted to come up with a Jugg build but always felt the endurance charge upkeep is too unreliable. I mean Jugg is supposed to be the tankiest class, so in certain situations it is a massive downside you have to get hit to generate charges when you might just need them before that triggering initial hit to survive it. Switch weapons would at least be a better circumnvent than gluttony.

On another side node, GG should really do something about that. But enough off topic. ;)
Dernière édition par Shafirion, le 20 mai 2021 16:28:53
Question: Is the crafting method post at page one is outdated?
Because I cannot found "Remove influence mod" only via TFT. Most of it is "Remove influence and add influence".

If it's already been remove from the Harvest, can anyone guide the for the crafting step for Helmet?

Thanks in advance.
"
LightLow a écrit :
Question: Is the crafting method post at page one is outdated?
Because I cannot found "Remove influence mod" only via TFT. Most of it is "Remove influence and add influence".

If it's already been remove from the Harvest, can anyone guide the for the crafting step for Helmet?

Thanks in advance.

Helmet:

1. Buy blizzard crown i83+ (ideally u want i85) with burning arrow enchant on it.

2. If you have i85 smack the crown with warlord exalt. Fossil (scorched) or chaos spam for -fire res and another influence mod and maven orb it.
If you don't have i85 smack it with redeemer orb and use prismatic/prismatic + jagged or good old chaos spam to get chance to ignite + another mod and maven orb that. It's much easier and cheaper to hit the warlord mods thats why i85 crown is prefered.

3. If you did warlord on your blizz crown - buy a redeemer helm with the 2 mods and elevate them.
And vice versa if you had the redeemer helm.

4. Now you've got 2 elevated mods woke orb them together. You'll most likely end up with a random suffix which will most likely be garbage but who knows u might get lucky and hit t1 res or dex and make bank.

5. Now your suffs are done - you put suffix can't change on it and smack the veiled chaos orb. Look for pierce or aoe gems (life will also work if you don't hit either). If you don't hit than repeat this step.
*If you want to invest more into the crown, you can get phys taken as cold/fire on it (suffix can't change + refroge with cold/fire in harvest). Once you hit t1 (with no other prefs) than aisling slam that.
**If you want to make a mirror tier helm - that you need to suff can't change + reforge with life in harvest until you hit t3-t1 life. Than aisling slam and pray you hit aoe gems (pierce is also okay). Than craft pierce/aoe gems.

6. Craft life (or pierce if you hit life on the veiled chaos orb) and done.

Dernière édition par trancenergy11, le 20 mai 2021 21:29:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires