[3.13] Budgest Sweep Slayer [League Starter] | [5c per item] | [No cluster] *WIP*

Spoiler

I'm a lazy man, so I use to play almost every season but not enough to farm hundreds of Exalteds to min max my builds. So, the main goal with this build is trying to get into red tier maps investing less than 20c per item. With this in mind, I managed to get a fairly smooth character with consistent clearspeed.

Why Sweep?

Why not? Just tired of the same skills over and over again. It feels uber smooth, cleaning a half of the screen in one big dick swing.

NOTE: I like Sweep as a skill, but this build works perfectly fine with Cyclone too, just changing a couple of gems.

CONCEPT

+ League starter
+ 1 to 5 chaos per item (Body Armour 20c)
+ NO cluster jewels
+ Comfortable map clear on Red Tier maps
+ Easily improvable with further investment

PATH OF BUILDING: Updated: 19/01/2021

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/qWHPW0Lw

GEAR *WIP*

Spoiler

WEAPON

Spoiler

Hiltless | 5c

This happened to be the best and cheapest option of them all. Everything it has is usefull and thanks to Headsman we take no reflected damage.

Also you don't need to have more than 4L (but 6 sockets at least would be usefull)

HEAD

Spoiler

Starkonja's Head | 1c

Cheap, Life, Attack Speed, Crit...

BUT hard to get (at least) 3 red sockets. So I've got an alternative for you:

Crown of the Inward eye | 5c

% increased life and the triple Transfiguration gives us a nice variety of stats.

Abyssus | 2c

Welp, this is a huge boost of damage. But risky.

BODY

Spoiler

Carcass Jack | 5c (base) | 3ex (6L)

I know what you're thinking. "But Trev, this cost 3 ex if you want it 6L this is not budget mimimimi...".

Shut up! Carcass Jack is pretty much there for the memes. It's not necessary at all.

Rare Body Armour | 20c

You can buy any white 6L for almost nothing and throw a bunch of essences to put whatever you want. Mainly Life and resistances if you need to.

GLOVES AND BOOTS

Spoiler

Rare boots and Spiked gloves | 2c - 5c

Mostly Life and Resistances

Accessories

Spoiler

GEMS

Spoiler

PASSIVE TREE

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ASCENDANCY

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Dernière édition par Trevix, le 9 févr. 2021 05:30:04
Dernier bump le 14 avr. 2021 08:13:14
Thank you very much for your build. Would you be so kind to add leveling trees in POB?
Dernière édition par Sillver, le 16 janv. 2021 17:38:57
Yup! I'm still on it! ^^U

For now I updated the pob with a small fix in the passive tree (some useless channeling nodes I forgot there from the Cyclone version)
Thanks for sharing! I am starting the league a little late but I am going to try this out. Let's see how it goes!
Any skill tree changes if I prefer cyclone over sweep? Do I need just to change gems? TY in advance. Right now in the process of leveling :), feels pretty smooth
"
Sillver a écrit :
Any skill tree changes if I prefer cyclone over sweep? Do I need just to change gems? TY in advance. Right now in the process of leveling :), feels pretty smooth

Just change this:

Spoiler

For this:

Spoiler

And this gem setup:

Spoiler

I'm also considering a Devoto's Devotion for the movement speed, but that may harm the already low Life numbers.
Dernière édition par Trevix, le 18 janv. 2021 16:24:17
"
Trevix a écrit :
"
Sillver a écrit :

Just change this:

Spoiler

For this:

Spoiler

And this gem setup:

Spoiler

I'm also considering a Devoto's Devotion for the movement speed, but that may harm the already low Life numbers.

NOTE: I've decided I won't do a full leveling guide for now, but I'm prepearing a list of tips.

TY very much. I appreciate it.
What are luxurious upgrades in terms of armor and weapon?
will you please make a phased tree, at least in several stages?
"
Sillver a écrit :
What are luxurious upgrades in terms of armor and weapon?

Just a generic physical damage + crit + as 700 dps rare sword like this:

Spoiler

And for the body armor, I think a Replica Loreweave or some ridiculous explochest like this:

Spoiler

"
introyema a écrit :
will you please make a phased tree, at least in several stages?

EDIT: Done xD

NOTE: Sorry for the delay updating this. I've been a bit busy this days and I've spent my spare time playing the league instead of writing this ^^U
Dernière édition par Trevix, le 19 janv. 2021 16:50:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires