[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Just fought my first sirus of the league, 5. Damage was a bit low though... did it deathless but could anyone give me advice on getting more damage?

Also have Glorious vanity/ Watchers eye/ thread of hope.

And Large cluster with Conjured Wall/Mage Hunter

And a medium with Cremator/ Wrapped in Flame

Supposedly my pob is saying I have 103k per volatile dead ball. But it didn't feel like it
Dernière édition par cjbender, le 29 janv. 2021 20:51:50
Just grabbed a Watcher's Eye and Enlighten 4, but noticed I don't have enough mana to cast either Flame Dash or Smoke Mine, even though they're a lower level than in the PoB (only have 7 mana available). Just wanted to double check, but is this because my level is a bit low atm at 79, and the problem will correct itself eventually?
"
Alamandaros a écrit :
Just grabbed a Watcher's Eye and Enlighten 4, but noticed I don't have enough mana to cast either Flame Dash or Smoke Mine, even though they're a lower level than in the PoB (only have 7 mana available). Just wanted to double check, but is this because my level is a bit low atm at 79, and the problem will correct itself eventually?

You need a lower level precision is all. Mine is only 16 for example.

"
cjbender a écrit :
Just fought my first sirus of the league, 5. Damage was a bit low though... did it deathless but could anyone give me advice on getting more damage?

Supposedly my pob is saying I have 103k per volatile dead ball. But it didn't feel like it

Most likely your attack crit is really low. Downside to Inpulsa. A rare with attack crit will help immensely against bosses like sirus.
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 29 janv. 2021 21:45:19
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Alamandaros a écrit :

"
cjbender a écrit :

Most likely your attack crit is really low. Downside to Inpulsa. A rare with attack crit will help immensely against bosses like sirus.

Pob has me at 99.6% crit on cyclone with flask up /93.65 % without flask up :/ so idk
"
cjbender a écrit :
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Alamandaros a écrit :

"
cjbender a écrit :

Pob has me at 99.6% crit on cyclone with flask up /93.65 % without flask up :/ so idk

Turn off Assmark. ^^

Also link your pob?
"

Turn off Assmark. ^^

Also link your pob?

Ah, that lowered it to 79.46 without the flask, 95.78 with it.

https://pastebin.com/YmLpFGDK
Dernière édition par cjbender, le 29 janv. 2021 22:12:12
BTW! Live and Streaming tonight until 3am.

twitch.tv/gryphenprey

Come chill and ask your questions while I pound some 100% delirious maps.

Since I don't want to go for second curse, I decided to craft this ring. It's not fully done yet, but it's good enough for the moment :) I'm using IC selfcast since we don't have many buttons to press anyway. Next craft is gonna be boots then 6L my Martyr, then save for HH :D

What do you think of the ring Gryph?
Best to have life and ES balanced (50%-50%) because of the glorious vanity -- corrupted soul, right?

I'm still working on getting my Watcher's Eye. Have only 3 EX :(. But the build is OK atm, it may happen that i can die sometime, usually if i stop spinning (oneshot), but very rarely.
Dernière édition par joint77, le 30 janv. 2021 07:17:51
"
joint77 a écrit :
Best to have life and ES balanced (50%-50%) because of the glorious vanity -- corrupted soul, right?

I'm still working on getting my Watcher's Eye. Have only 3 EX :(. But the build is OK atm, it may happen that i can die sometime, usually if i stop spinning (oneshot), but very rarely.

While we get quite a bit of ES for me at least it is almost all "accidental" by which I mean Glorious Vanity and the ideal chest (10% of max life as extra ES) end up being our main sources of ES. Because of that it is pretty much always better to stack life as life gives us both life and also extra ES (hope that makes sense).

My gear is far from mix-maxed and currently I'm at 4878 life with 2805 ES just to give you an example.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires