[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

Question guys, replica rumi's + inmune to curses in other flask is worth to use?

Thanks.
"
Uuzi a écrit :
Hello, Thank you for the build guide as I have been enjoying it very much so far. However I ahve hit t14-15 and feel like im at a wall. I keep getting 1 shot and cant seem to make xp gains anymore because of the deaths. Can someone take a look at my build and tell me what i can do to make it better or is this just how it is at these higher tier red maps.
Your life rolls on some of your gear are weak, and you have prioritized damage over life on your tree.

End result... you're running sub 5k life in high red maps. That's a recipe for one shots.

Pull off some damage nodes for life nodes, upgrade some gear for T1 life rolls, make sure you're running Sand stance, and you should do a lot better.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I retract my question I am on the wrong build
Dernière édition par Naphia, le 26 janv. 2021 08:48:19
If you dont have the currency to craft/buy a decent bleed bow, should you look for a good rare 6 link or just buy 6 link chin sol/lioneyes glare with good rolls?
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
Uuzi a écrit :
Hello, Thank you for the build guide as I have been enjoying it very much so far. However I ahve hit t14-15 and feel like im at a wall. I keep getting 1 shot and cant seem to make xp gains anymore because of the deaths. Can someone take a look at my build and tell me what i can do to make it better or is this just how it is at these higher tier red maps.
Your life rolls on some of your gear are weak, and you have prioritized damage over life on your tree.

End result... you're running sub 5k life in high red maps. That's a recipe for one shots.

Pull off some damage nodes for life nodes, upgrade some gear for T1 life rolls, make sure you're running Sand stance, and you should do a lot better.

Could you also check my character too and see if I need to get more life rather than damage, because I am also struggling with t15 and have hit a wall.
"
ItsNotDonnie a écrit :
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
Uuzi a écrit :

Could you also check my character too and see if I need to get more life rather than damage, because I am also struggling with t15 and have hit a wall.

Yeah life rolls are super poor. Bow is just VERY BAD, very low damage here.
Also you have ES based boots :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hello. I playing not exactly the same build, but I am gladiator, my weapon is a bow and my enemies bleeding.

Build is good. I done A8 Sirus, Cortex, sucked to Maven (need practice, but seems absolutely doable) and don't have any problems with regular T16 maping.

But then i tried simulacrum - it was really hard to achieve 6 level reward, and after 18th wave damage dropped dramaticaly and enemies stoped to make that fancy popcorn sounds of explosions. And i died. 6 times in a row. Even without a boss. And in delirium maps it feels even worse.

So i looking for ways to improve damage. And survivability, but who cares about survivability in poe?

My own thoughts:
-I can buy better bow, but 30 ex+ bows ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/j9OyPkXfX ) give me +15% dps in pob, that is imo too little to 30 ex investment
-Remove crit - augment speed to my bow. cheaper, but less effective.
-Awakened gems. worth it?
-replace my curse ring, i know its trash.
-drop war banner, add malevolence and enlighten and -manacost rings. Seems expensive.
-Any suggestions to passive tree?

Also, I have some question to Assailum. Yep, it gives massive damage at maximum charges, but it absolutely impossible to reach that maximum in 10 boss Maven's invitations / 4 breachlord invitation (shaper and elder guardian invitations pretty doable tho). And it is difficult(read: "impossible") to shoot with it in boss that has minions. You charge it for 3 seconds of standing still and hit one of 10 raging spirits summoned by boss. Isn't it better to use some rare helmeth with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage", life and some enchantment and use puncture in 6-link for better mobility?
"
kopcap1348 a écrit :
Hello. I playing not exactly the same build, but I am gladiator, my weapon is a bow and my enemies bleeding.

Build is good. I done A8 Sirus, Cortex, sucked to Maven (need practice, but seems absolutely doable) and don't have any problems with regular T16 maping.

But then i tried simulacrum - it was really hard to achieve 6 level reward, and after 18th wave damage dropped dramaticaly and enemies stoped to make that fancy popcorn sounds of explosions. And i died. 6 times in a row. Even without a boss. And in delirium maps it feels even worse.

So i looking for ways to improve damage. And survivability, but who cares about survivability in poe?

My own thoughts:
-I can buy better bow, but 30 ex+ bows ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/j9OyPkXfX ) give me +15% dps in pob, that is imo too little to 30 ex investment
-Remove crit - augment speed to my bow. cheaper, but less effective.
-Awakened gems. worth it?
-replace my curse ring, i know its trash.
-drop war banner, add malevolence and enlighten and -manacost rings. Seems expensive.
-Any suggestions to passive tree?

Also, I have some question to Assailum. Yep, it gives massive damage at maximum charges, but it absolutely impossible to reach that maximum in 10 boss Maven's invitations / 4 breachlord invitation (shaper and elder guardian invitations pretty doable tho). And it is difficult(read: "impossible") to shoot with it in boss that has minions. You charge it for 3 seconds of standing still and hit one of 10 raging spirits summoned by boss. Isn't it better to use some rare helmeth with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage", life and some enchantment and use puncture in 6-link for better mobility?
I would have a look, but your characters are set to private.
So change boots to armor/evasion with around the same mods. And how much life would I need to survive t16 maps, and would I need to take off some damage nodes and which would they be? And how much EX would a decent bow cost, I'll need to figure out where to farm and grind up a bow too. Also thank you for the amazing guide!
Dernière édition par ItsNotDonnie, le 26 janv. 2021 20:31:59
"
ItsNotDonnie a écrit :
So change boots to armor/evasion with around the same mods. And how much life would I need to survive t16 maps, and would I need to take off some damage nodes and which would they be? And how much EX would a decent bow cost, I'll need to figure out where to farm and grind up a bow too. Also thank you for the amazing guide!

IMO, boots should be life, move speed, lots of resists. The extra bleed damage mod is nice, but I'd consider that a quality of life upgrade, not a requirement.

I want life above 5k. Below that is definitely glass cannon territory - you do tons of damage, but if anything manages to hit you, you're dead.

To get there, high tier life on boots, gloves, both rings, and amulet. Belt too unless you're going with Ryslatha's coil or Olesya's. Watcher's eye doesn't hurt either. Vermillion ring is nice too.

With all those, there's a decent chance you won't actually need to drop any damage nodes on the tree. However, if you DO still need to, I'd start with the 2 nodes you have allocated below Arena Master, considering those are literally doing nothing at the moment. You can dump the int nodes above Devotion as well, that jewel isn't helping.

As for decent bows... I'm still using a 6L Lioneye's for T16 maps, mostly because there aren't any nice ones for sale, for any amount of currency. Seems they get snapped up instantly when they are put on sale.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires