[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

"
Total: Curse reduction 36+30(pantheon)+52 =118% reduced effect of curses.
Phys reflect: 54%+50%(pantheon)
Ignite reduction: 55%+50%(passive tree) - 105% reduced duration of ginites (pretty much ignite immunity unless expedition mods)
Burning ground immunity

Allright, thanks for the explanation :) I am pretty sure I won´t be able to fit all of that in though, not with the belt being gone. I am literally working with double ring + boots to max out all resistances. If I REALLY wanna push that over the top I could potentially see a sick ring-craft without a fracture mod or giving up the fractured minion damage for another suffix, as well as opening the influence for elder so I can get reduced phys reflected, if I spotted this correctly it is a prefix so this could work. Would also enabling unidentified maps as I don´t have to fear phys reflect anymore. Probably something I will attempt. But for all the rest, I would have to go back to a stygian vise and give up Elegant Hubris. Well, once u´ve tasted the sweet nectar of 240% minion damage... really don´t wanna miss out on that again :D Will browse different options while recrafting the boots to introduce some of this in, but for now I tend towards the brittle-mod > burning ground immunity.

"
No it does not. Just slap elder currency on some resist gloves till you hit uunerve. Same can be done to the brittle ground for AG boots, but AG doesn't move on bosses at all, so that would not that reliable.

Ok the unnverve mod on gloves I didn´t know, thought I have to work with influence gear, this makes it way easier! Concerning the boots I´ve mentioned that as well, though you´re right, probably less practical than having it on myself. Well, then here´s to another round of boot-crafting, now aiming for t1 chaos res I suppose :(

I´ll probably make a final update post once ALL of that we´ve just discussed is worked in. For now, and after that debacle with the sceptre, I just wanna enjoy the build for a few days and do nothing but grind and farm, also getting the money ready for the final touches and the next build. Once everything is worked in I will attempt to make a few videos vs. bosses, haven´t done that before but I´ll try, just as a retrospective whats possible on the very high end of investment. Thanks again for all the incredible and informative help!
Could someone help take a look at my build? when I import my character over top of OP POB my skill cooldown for static strike ends up shooting to .363 attacks per second. I am confused as to why my dps is lower, when it looks like my gear is better? aside from gems?

I am a little confused on the interaction between holy relic procs and static strike. I am using level 19 with divergent holy relic 21 quality 11? is the quality whats making me lose out on the dps?
Dernière édition par 8_ba11, le 17 févr. 2022 13:50:44
"
8_ba11 a écrit :
Could someone help take a look at my build? when I import my character over top of OP POB my skill cooldown for static strike ends up shooting to .363 attacks per second. I am confused as to why my dps is lower, when it looks like my gear is better? aside from gems?

I am a little confused on the interaction between holy relic procs and static strike. I am using level 19 with divergent holy relic 21 quality 11? is the quality whats making me lose out on the dps?

You are missing a tiny bit of damage. I'm happy you asked that question because it gives me a reason to make a mini guide and add it to FaQ

So first of all - this

For maximum boss DPS this 2 numbers needs to be equal.

Second of all - PoB DPS. PoB doesn't know how to properly calculate overall DPS of relics. But you can see whats good for you and whats bad by % damage you get from swapping things around.

And if you wanna know exactly how much damage you doing, yoo gonna have to calculate it yourself.

Formula is
( AVERAGE PoB damage )*2/(Skill Cooldown)

(also no one but me can check your build because your characters are hidden and you didn't gave us your PoB)
Dernière édition par Fire_Archer, le 17 févr. 2022 14:06:15
Could you please check out my POB!

I think I identified the issue with quality, but am unsure.

https://pastebin.com/XJAg6cq1
Hi, can you also tell me what to improve? :) my pob is: https://pastebin.com/nLdZi085
Dernière édition par BoriaPL, le 18 févr. 2022 04:01:07
Okay, my newest improvement that you might find usefull - Spiritual Command. On the first look it gave me like -1kk total dps, but after i tweaked my attack speed with crafts on my weapon and tree overall (Had to use minion attack speed on cluster jewel) - i matched my current 0.264 relic nova cd with 0.269 as on flicker (and 0.18 beam frequency on phantasmal static, but that's a little irrelevant).

If i manage to get my hands on 21\23 divegent holy relic - it will bring the cd of novas to 0.231 and i will easily get there to similar AS with another crafts.

Pumped my boss dps to 14kk and made me absolutely happy.

I suggest u try it out

UPD:
Jokes on me, i didnt count the AS from generated frenzy charges... It all works well untill i have 0... Then it drops like a lot...
Dernière édition par Austerlic, le 18 févr. 2022 15:37:41
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :

Second of all - PoB DPS. PoB doesn't know how to properly calculate overall DPS of relics. But you can see whats good for you and whats bad by % damage you get from swapping things around.

Are you sure about that? In the latest update PoB seems to calculate relic dps quite accuratly, including different activators. My calculations are almost exact as PoB's calcs.
"
Austerlic a écrit :
Okay, my newest improvement that you might find usefull - Spiritual Command. On the first look it gave me like -1kk total dps, but after i tweaked my attack speed with crafts on my weapon and tree overall (Had to use minion attack speed on cluster jewel) - i matched my current 0.264 relic nova cd with 0.269 as on flicker (and 0.18 beam frequency on phantasmal static, but that's a little irrelevant).

If i manage to get my hands on 21\23 divegent holy relic - it will bring the cd of novas to 0.231 and i will easily get there to similar AS with another crafts.

I suggest u try it out

UPD:
Jokes on me, i didnt count the AS from generated frenzy charges... It all works well untill i have 0... Then it drops like a lot...

If you want even more attack speed, why not put quality on Ancestral Call and get Divergent Multistrike? That's like +20%
"
Fire_Archer a écrit :
"
Austerlic a écrit :

I suggest u try it out

UPD:

If you want even more attack speed, why not put quality on Ancestral Call and get Divergent Multistrike? That's like +20%

The thing is, i wanted less.
Had to reroll my 20% attack speed craft on my weapon to 10% to match effectively my nova cd.

UPD: Isnt there no more AS quality on Ancestral Call support?
Dernière édition par Austerlic, le 18 févr. 2022 15:54:23
TIL how large cluster jewels work so saved myself two points with a new Cluster Jewel that has suffix notable as well which pushes Feasting/Renewal prefixes to the start of the cluster. Also removed points from bottom right of the tree (past the jewel up until Consitution), removed Heart and Soul notable above starting point and went to get another jewel socket to the right of the starting point along with Melding notable to more than compensate life nodes I removed from before. This change left me with bigger hp/es pool (by 100+ something) and now I've another jewel socket, for now put I put a random placeholder there. Either way, having over 8k HP+ES as well as 80% attack block / 75% spell block feels really nice now.
Dernière édition par MrCinos, le 18 févr. 2022 19:26:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires