[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

do you actually mark things with predator?

this is my first summon char.. heres what i got going rn.. (trees a bit of a mess from levelling but il get there...

just had to patch up my gear with dex where i can on my current budget so most of it is awful lol.

Spoiler

just got the tavu so i will be unplugging infernal legion, hence why i ask if you mark mobs with predator, im using conc effect for now until i find out what to do

like i say this is my first summoner, so tips appreciated! trying to follow the guide as much as i can
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 25 juil. 2021 22:51:17
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
do you actually mark things with predator?

this is my first summon char.. heres what i got going rn.. (trees a bit of a mess from levelling but il get there...

just had to patch up my gear with dex where i can on my current budget so most of it is awful lol.

Spoiler

just got the tavu so i will be unplugging infernal legion, hence why i ask if you mark mobs with predator, im using conc effect for now until i find out what to do

like i say this is my first summoner, so tips appreciated! trying to follow the guide as much as i can

You don't need to mark stuff.
Marked enemies take more damage.

If anything I would mark bosses, everything else should die more or less instantly.
Poeatlas.app
would wearing a flammability ring and plugging ball lightning in the wand instead of tempest shield be worthwhile? tempest shield can be put on cwdt lvl 1-1?

also wondering what the main proc for EE is, assume its tempest + ball?

as for the additional curse i was thinking ele weakness gloves + additional curse chest, solving both curses and freeing up 2 sockets whilst being lazy proccing ee :D?

lmk if u see anything wrong with my plan here, having a blast with your build, thanks!

heres a gear update

Spoiler

obvs mage hunter + seal mender is out of my depth, what one is more important for now?
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 26 juil. 2021 05:04:37
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
would wearing a flammability ring and plugging ball lightning in the wand instead of tempest shield be worthwhile? tempest shield can be put on cwdt lvl 1-1?

also wondering what the main proc for EE is, assume its tempest + ball?

as for the additional curse i was thinking ele weakness gloves + additional curse chest, solving both curses and freeing up 2 sockets whilst being lazy proccing ee :D?

lmk if u see anything wrong with my plan here, having a blast with your build, thanks!

heres a gear update

Spoiler

obvs mage hunter + seal mender is out of my depth, what one is more important for now?

Correct, our source to proc EE is Ball lightning. Tempest Shield can and will proc it too, but we use it for it's defensive stats (Block).

The idea of tempest shield in the wand with the trigger craft, is that it has a nearly 100% uptime, since the wand triggers every 8 seconds.
If you want to use the trigger wand to proc your EE I would rather use a Storm Brand, since ball lightning would only triggers once every 8 seconds.

You only really need EE and Curses on big bosses, so self Casting it in These situations shouldn't be a problem.

A ring with flammability, a chest with additional curse and a ball lightning with hextouch and Elemental weakness is the setup I would go for.

Btw. Swap your SRS and Zombie Setup, as long as you don't have a elder helmet, you want the SRS as a 6-Link.
Poeatlas.app
Hey the POB appears to be bugged, it does not take into account the 50% reduced offering penalty. If you do, the block chances aren't capped and are around ~57%.
Dernière édition par wombatengineer, le 26 juil. 2021 05:49:22
"
Weo_ a écrit :

Btw. Swap your SRS and Zombie Setup, as long as you don't have a elder helmet, you want the SRS as a 6-Link.

edit:
couldnt find this info on the thread would be nice if you added for others (or maybe im blind and missed it who knows haha)

-if you don't have an elder +3 6l helm you want to use this:

Raging Spirit 6L:
-Summon raging spirit
-Combustion
-Minion life
-Infernal legion < Predator (if you have "Tavukai" amulet)
-Unleash
-Concentrated effect

Zombie 4L:
-Raise zombie
-Elemental army
-Combustion
-Added fire damage

feel free to quote if im still doing it wrong lol but i think i got it right now :P
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 26 juil. 2021 07:21:13
"
wombatengineer a écrit :
Hey the POB appears to be bugged, it does not take into account the 50% reduced offering penalty. If you do, the block chances aren't capped and are around ~57%.

You sure about that?

In the calculation Sektion it appears to be correct.
Poeatlas.app
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
"
Weo_ a écrit :

edit:
couldnt find this info on the thread would be nice if you added for others (or maybe im blind and missed it who knows haha)

-if you don't have an elder +3 6l helm you want to use this:

Raging Spirit 6L:
-Summon raging spirit
-Combustion
-Minion life
-Infernal legion < Predator (if you have "Tavukai" amulet)
-Unleash
-Concentrated effect

Zombie 4L:
-Raise zombie
-Elemental army
-Combustion
-Added fire damage

feel free to quote if im still doing it wrong lol but i think i got it right now :P

It should say so in the skillsection in POB, to only swap the zombies to the six-link if you have an elder helmet.

Will check it again and might make it a bit more clear.
Poeatlas.app
Block is indeed missing quite a bit there, PoB was not correct until today
69/50 right now
And the nerfs keep coming, and they don't stop coming! LOL!

Been enjoying this build a ton so far. Any of the perceived difficulty in the Acts has yet to materialize. The zombies help a lot I feel.

Thanks for being active and keeping the build updated too! Loving it so far.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires