[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
so far lost 6 perfect dark marrionnetts i right click them like it says n i can't raise them or they do not work n poof there gone ....have no clue what im doing wrong.also using the hideout to do it so things dont get mixed up .. i right clicked them like it says to do then hit raise spectre n got nothing at all lost all of them...i happened to notice on the spectre gem it says raise corpse level 72. could it be that they where level 83 could be y they didnt spawn? nvm figured it out after talking in global had to take my gems out of wand to raise them..(doh) little exspensive mistake like i said first time necro..........thx anyways

If you have a wand with "trigger a socketed spell" and a Offering Spell on it, the corpse is getting consumed right when you cast Raise Spectre spell, so there won't be a corpe left for the spell to raise.
Remove your wand or the offering and desacrate spell in order to summon Spectres.
"
SutCractus a écrit :
Back from my vacations and i'm playing this build again.
Having fun so far.
Need to try that marionette spectre...

there nut's have 4 perfect morons with hair nets lol see what i did there?

they work well
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
SutCractus a écrit :
"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
so far lost 6 perfect dark marrionnetts i right click them like it says n i can't raise them or they do not work n poof there gone ....have no clue what im doing wrong.also using the hideout to do it so things dont get mixed up .. i right clicked them like it says to do then hit raise spectre n got nothing at all lost all of them...i happened to notice on the spectre gem it says raise corpse level 72. could it be that they where level 83 could be y they didnt spawn? nvm figured it out after talking in global had to take my gems out of wand to raise them..(doh) little exspensive mistake like i said first time necro..........thx anyways

If you have a wand with "trigger a socketed spell" and a Offering Spell on it, the corpse is getting consumed right when you cast Raise Spectre spell, so there won't be a corpe left for the spell to raise.
Remove your wand or the offering and desacrate spell in order to summon Spectres.

yes thx thats what i was doing wrong allset now thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Does anyone knows how to simulate Dark Marionnettes on POB?
I heard ppl talking about using a Stone Golem level 32, but the MI damage numbers feels way too low.
"
SutCractus a écrit :
I heard ppl talking about using a Stone Golem level 32, but the MI damage numbers feels way too low.

In POB, there's a spectre name Risen Vaal Fanatic with 2.88 life multiplier, same as Dark Marionnette
For the 5% explosion, together with 33% explosion from MI, maybe we can add custom modifier like "Minions have 15% more maximum life" to silmulate fire dmg explosion (5/33=0,15151515...).
For the 5% explosion of phys and lighting, i dont know.
So the best specters for this build would be perfect marionettes, right? Or what should i throw in there, considering that i use the new gem version?
"
MoonLightKnight123 a écrit :
So the best specters for this build would be perfect marionettes, right? Or what should i throw in there, considering that i use the new gem version?

Depends on what you want. Dark Marionnettes give you a better clear speed on maps and other stuff.
But there is other options for better SRS damage or overall survivability.
"
eldentsai a écrit :
"
SutCractus a écrit :

In POB, there's a spectre name Risen Vaal Fanatic with 2.88 life multiplier, same as Dark Marionnette
For the 5% explosion, together with 33% explosion from MI, maybe we can add custom modifier like "Minions have 15% more maximum life" to silmulate fire dmg explosion (5/33=0,15151515...).
For the 5% explosion of phys and lighting, i dont know.

Hard to know if its going to be accurate, but i'll try.
https://pobb.in/4MphFvTjCf_6

as of now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Dernière édition par dragnmith1, le 5 janv. 2024 10:17:03
"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
https://pobb.in/4MphFvTjCf_6

as of now

Nice!

This is mine right now: https://pobb.in/4jBpEFVTCMvL

I still have to get a helmet with +2 and minion life (way too expansive), and a better 1-hand with more minion damage and/or critical strike mutiplier.

Also my Elegant Hubris isn't perfect, will find something else.

My build now feels confident. I don't die too much, managed to get 97 and still keep farming experience despite doing juiced 16 maps.

Damage is also ok. Can get better. I'm thinking about getting a Aspect of Spider, as I have some extra mana to reserve. Will try to get that on my ring or gloves next. Something more defensive would be nice tho.

Last upgrade will be a Mageblood to guarantee 100% uptime on flasks. This will increase a lot my defenses specially on bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires