[3.12] Ground Slam + CoS || Fast Mapping || Tanky || One Bonk boss || League Start

"
ahunterkee a écrit :

You could use melee physical dmg for constant dmg.

Metamorph is generally way tankier.

The more jewel you have, the more dmg you have and your gear is fine.

Thanks for the really fast answer! I'll try to get more jewels without sacrify too much HP (and level a bit more ^^)
hello, does this build still viable??
"
willianvon a écrit :
hello, does this build still viable??

Yes
Might be a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to duelist and its ascendency options, but what order would you recommend?
"
pyrojackelope a écrit :
Might be a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to duelist and its ascendency options, but what order would you recommend?

1. Master of Steel (Impale)
2. Unstoppable Hero (Fortify)
3. Fortitude (Fortify)
4. Inspirational (Banner)
Any advice for gauntlet leveling? I've never played GS before and i'm fairly unfamiliar to melee overall.

What should be my main focus while leveling in gauntlet race? Maybe some tips about early gems/supports/aura's?

Thanks for the build!
"
feelthepain a écrit :
Any advice for gauntlet leveling? I've never played GS before and i'm fairly unfamiliar to melee overall.

What should be my main focus while leveling in gauntlet race? Maybe some tips about early gems/supports/aura's?

Thanks for the build!

For gauntlet you want a 2-handed axe tree.

The main focus always get resis cap as fast as possible. Check the new resistance ilvl to farm some rare.

Also you should always try to upgrade your weapon, use a nice leveling filter and craft your own upgrade weapon constantly.

Act1,3,4,5 are super dangerous. You should take tons of life node first.

Early gem should be the same.

Aura grab vitality and flesh and stone. Gem use decoy totem.

Before Act4 boss, get a immune to curse flask if you can. +2 proj with vul it could one shot you
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
feelthepain a écrit :

Thanks for the build!

For gauntlet you want a 2-handed axe tree.

The main focus always get resis cap as fast as possible. Check the new resistance ilvl to farm some rare.

Also you should always try to upgrade your weapon, use a nice leveling filter and craft your own upgrade weapon constantly.

Act1,3,4,5 are super dangerous. You should take tons of life node first.

Early gem should be the same.

Aura grab vitality and flesh and stone. Gem use decoy totem.

Before Act4 boss, get a immune to curse flask if you can. +2 proj with vul it could one shot you

Thanks a lot!
Thanks for this build. Im using now, im happy. But im new trying
Dernière édition par dgknyl, le 18 nov. 2020 19:22:11
For a typical map run, what skill rotation/combo should I use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires