[3.12] Cyclone Build - Champion Duelist - Heist - Path of Exile 3.12

"
GosuSausage a écrit :
How does this build handle is it able to clear most of the content i have only played cyclone once and it was a CoC build

Cyclone is pretty strong skill. You can clear all content with this build except physical reflect maps.
"
Giorgilandia a écrit :
what you think about assasins mark and vulnerability change wont it be huge nerf?

Yeah it's bad but not gonna effect the build that much. Still pretty strong.
I was wondering if Iron Reflexes was a good keystone to take, as its on the path of your skill tree ?

Thanks for your guide.
"
Gameszel a écrit :
I was wondering if Iron Reflexes was a good keystone to take, as its on the path of your skill tree ?

Thanks for your guide.

Yeah you can take it but you don't really need more armour.
I'm thinking about following you guide as a league start. I was just wondering, what weapon should I get when I start mapping before atziris disfavour?
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
I'm thinking about following you guide as a league start. I was just wondering, what weapon should I get when I start mapping before atziris disfavour?

Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe is pretty good you can equip at level 62.

2 Handed Unique Axes for levelig:

Limbsplit (Lvl:13)
Wideswing (Lvl:18)
Reaper's Pursuit (Lvl:33)
The Cauteriser (Lvl:40)
Uul-Netol's Kiss (Lvl:49)
Sinvicta's Mettle (Lvl:62)

"
themehmetbozlak a écrit :
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :

ty for the repply,

so I should keep Sinvicta's Mettle until I'm able to get Atizir's Disfavour right?
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
"
themehmetbozlak a écrit :
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :

ty for the repply,

so I should keep Sinvicta's Mettle until I'm able to get Atizir's Disfavour right?

Yeah also you can use rare axe if it has higher dps. Atziri's Disfavour is not mandatory.
How do you think this build will do in end-game? Will it need some major adjustments? Like cluster jewels, watcher's eye and such?

I'm still pretty new as I only played Harvest so far.

"
R3kt3m a écrit :
How do you think this build will do in end-game? Will it need some major adjustments? Like cluster jewels, watcher's eye and such?

I'm still pretty new as I only played Harvest so far.

This build can easily do end game content. Little upgrades make build stronger but not neccessary.
Dernière édition par themehmetbozlak, le 18 sept. 2020 15:02:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires