20 Million SDPS Impale Lacerate Build With GREAT DEFENCE 3.11 Harvest League

This is an impale build using Lacerate. It's a very engaging playstyle and great at boss killing. It has decent clear speed. It's a tank and does a very good job doing enough dps to kill everything comfortably.

Achievements
Spoiler
I've done all content with this build including uber elder, shaper, Sirus a8, delirium 100%, tier 4 harvest monsters in juiced maps, and Delve 300.

Interesting Stats
Spoiler
It has max block of attacks, spells, projectile attacks, and spell projectiles at 81%. It has max chaos res of 85% and max elemental resistance at 75%. 50% of elemental damage is mitigated to my chaos resistance which improves my overall defence. It's immune to ailments and it recovers life on block. It does 20 million shaper dps. That's all in burst damage with, flasks, berserker, and vaal haste. But it does around 8-11 million dps without the bursts depending on shaper dps or non shaper dps. It sits at 6k life as well.

Here is the POB PasteBin for the build.
https://pastebin.com/uhb64zYk

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill All

Gear

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQUtBiAGiwaiCTMJuwomDPcOPBIwFHEUdRUgF9wYkRjbGbQaVSDjIWAj6iP2JP0qYyzpLYMvzDB8MbA1kjboN9Q5hjpSQKBGt0d-SdVKfU2SUUdWyVb6WK9aMl_aYuxlTWegaGVvO3SgdO108XfXd-N4DXrvfyuCB4MuhNmE74WPhmCGs4d2iO2NfZL3my2cxJ-JpMKpbqmVqfqsr696tfK2ircivJ-9Nr6nvq3AGsC_wYLCjsv10TbTb9RS2L3ZfNrB3L3h7-Is45_l5ucP51Tpuena7HHtP_Nv8934Avih-Ov_3g==?accountName=TopherMan89&characterName=Ferrul

Dernière édition par guitarmaster07770, le 15 sept. 2020 01:12:43
Dernier bump le 11 nov. 2020 00:47:10
This is a gem, was getting tired of dying too much and harvest really made this build accessible. Does PoB not showing 85% chaos res just because of bug??
NVM, PoB doesn't show glorious vanity
Build looks great! Do you plan to update for 3.12 and possibly add a budget section? Really interested in trying it out for the next league but this seems like a lot of gear would be out of my reach without harvest crafting.
"
FearFeaster a écrit :
Build looks great! Do you plan to update for 3.12 and possibly add a budget section? Really interested in trying it out for the next league but this seems like a lot of gear would be out of my reach without harvest crafting.

I feel like it would be very difficult to do the same gear in 3.12 without harvest. However, you could still make an awesome build with just the passive tree set up and compromising on some of the gear choices. Obviously the chest will be impossible to replicate. Anyways, I haven’t decided if I’ll do an update or play the same build for heist. For sure, I’ll be thinking about it now that you asked me though.
Got any videos? Looks like a good build.
why not pick crimsom dance?

nvm just saw, this is not a bleed build. It is an impale build
Dernière édition par thalesfc, le 12 sept. 2020 03:31:31
how do you generate power charges?

nvm, saw the curse
Dernière édition par thalesfc, le 12 sept. 2020 03:18:50
"
mastandrea900 a écrit :
Got any videos? Looks like a good build.

I don't have any footage atm. But Maybe Ill try and figure something out and share it.
"
thalesfc a écrit :
how do you generate power charges?

nvm, saw the curse

I not only generate power charges from assassin's mark on hit but I also generate power chargers on bosses from my chest. You have to kill an enemy to get power chargers with the assassin's mark. The chest made it possible to gain them on Sirius and other bosses as well.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires