[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Ok oo, i'll check the new pob then ^^

Tbh i dont need the mana cost on chest since i can already spam my skills without any mana issues.
I'll try to craft boots with bleeding if i can.

Thank you for taking time to respond.

Edit on stuff upgrade :

Crafted those boots. Can still roll suffixes and aug attack until i get T1 bleed but i dont think that's worth it.

I was thinking about an elder stygian with physical dmg, attack speed or melee dmg during flasks.
Dernière édition par Zellez, le 9 août 2020 18:55:18
"
Zellez a écrit :
Ok oo, i'll check the new pob then ^^

Tbh i dont need the mana cost on chest since i can already spam my skills without any mana issues.
I'll try to craft boots with bleeding if i can.

Thank you for taking time to respond.

Edit on stuff upgrade :

Crafted those boots. Can still roll suffixes and aug attack until i get T1 bleed but i dont think that's worth it.

I was thinking about an elder stygian with physical dmg, attack speed or melee dmg during flasks.

really nice boots, elder stygian viser isn't stronger than ryslata coil
Yeah i tried on pob and belt doesnt change anything.

Well look like im full stuff then. 2 more lvls, maybe some T1 on stuff to min/max and im good :D
Really love the build my dude. I was curious how you worked out the calculation on the weapon damage in PoB. I added my weapon to the build it the numbers were crazy low. If you have some time let me know what you think i should focus on next.
"
f3lix0420 a écrit :
Really love the build my dude. I was curious how you worked out the calculation on the weapon damage in PoB. I added my weapon to the build it the numbers were crazy low. If you have some time let me know what you think i should focus on next.

you have to edit your weapon to have:
150% more damage from the last exert attack
and 100% more damage from fist of war gem, however, u have to disable on the links.

for your items, u can improve the helmet try to craft one with enemies take increased physical damage.

"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
f3lix0420 a écrit :

you have to edit your weapon to have:
150% more damage from the last exert attack
and 100% more damage from fist of war gem, however, u have to disable on the links.

for your items, u can improve the helmet try to craft one with enemies take increased physical damage.

Appreciate the feedback
Hi all,

One question, for ascendant points, what order must i take? First,block ones or bleed ones?

Thx in advance.
"
Aludem a écrit :
Hi all,

One question, for ascendant points, what order must i take? First,block ones or bleed ones?

Thx in advance.

I recommend go block first I'm the game is a lot easier after the 75 spell block
I should have around 140m dps but i dosnt seems it work :/

Here is a show case of it https://youtu.be/AljB8evhmhw

any suggestion what im doing wrong ?

PoB:https://pastebin.com/4BeMAhnd
Char is still in progress
"
simonduun a écrit :
I should have around 140m dps but i dosnt seems it work :/

Here is a show case of it https://youtu.be/AljB8evhmhw

any suggestion what im doing wrong ?

PoB:https://pastebin.com/4BeMAhnd
Char is still in progress

when I put 150% more damage and 100% more damage from fist of war you have 60m dps, however, u have 2 Rend on u cluster jewels ur bleed is doing 60m damage but the duration of bleed is too high your bleed last for 6.9 sec, u need to make it last 5 or 5.5 at maximum.

on last phase of hydra u forgot to use the last exert to apply the bleeding. on that fight u also using less duration.

remember when calculating the damage u have to disable fist of war from the links
Dernière édition par igorkugan, le 15 août 2020 20:12:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires