[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Bleed only deals with base damage so overwhelm would only effect the hit and not the base damage.

IGN : Reamus
Ok, tnx
Hey I noticed in PoB that your weapons have 150% more damage and 100% more damage with ailments custom modifiers.
Were these added because PoB doesn't add these damage percentages somewhere, such as due to seismic cry stacking?
So they were added to properly show the actual damage?
I'd just like to verify since I am about to start crafting an axe for the build

"
Hey I noticed in PoB that your weapons have 150% more damage and 100% more damage with ailments custom modifiers.
Were these added because PoB doesn't add these damage percentages somewhere, such as due to seismic cry stacking?
So they were added to properly show the actual damage?
I'd just like to verify since I am about to start crafting an axe for the build

Fist of War support does not currently show up in PoB, so he put the effect of Fist of War onto the weapon as a workaround for now
hi, i have two queries:
Is it possible to play this build, without executing the sequence with the bow?
And the other question: Can I calmly start with the Budget Version No-Cluster and add better items like "The Surrender" or "Rylastha"?
Thanks for sharing with the community.
Your leveling trees and your pob's are different + your pob still has Harvest gear and missing gems.
Dernière édition par Spiattalo, le 24 oct. 2020 23:16:34
hey thanks for the build this is my pob : https://controlc.com/a7bce3a6

Can you tell me if i made a mistake.
Dernière édition par lordofcinder6, le 25 oct. 2020 09:30:15
"

Fist of War support does not currently show up in PoB, so he put the effect of Fist of War onto the weapon as a workaround for now

Except FoW doesn't grant a blanket 150% More damage, it's 150% More damage for hits. It wouldn't affect the bleed. This oversight causes the bleed damage to be overstated by about 60%.
Hey I like this build very much.It's super tanky and goes bonkers on grand heists without even flinching,but sometimes the bleedding damage feels meh.Please reply if I have some problems with the gear/jewels.

Also what are the best mods for the jewels in the passive tree?
"
SlaughterSpike a écrit :
Hey I like this build very much.It's super tanky and goes bonkers on grand heists without even flinching,but sometimes the bleedding damage feels meh.Please reply if I have some problems with the gear/jewels.

Also what are the best mods for the jewels in the passive tree?

The way the axe works you should min and max phys rolls and not just focus on the phys dps itself. The axe is not bad...but still around ~2-4 ex mark without the culling. Would recommend switching to reaper even if you drop out on the culling. For clear speed also using Lesser Duration helps. Maim on Flesh and Stone is probably more consistent than dread as well

As far as cluster jewels and bleed focus order - Rend, Wasting affliction, Wound Aggravation, Master Fundamentals, Exploit Weakness
Dernière édition par clandestinehp, le 3 nov. 2020 04:06:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires