[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

just finished A5 Sirus only 1 death thx to the block xD , any tips on what to upgrade next? cause im using cyclone till i have enough currency for flicker~
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey Man,

I am having a hard time sustaining my frenzy charges when single targeting. My flicker is 20/20. I am not sure if i am missing something?

I love the build while clearing, it is awesome. But it is awkward when you stop and wait for aspect of the cat to regain your frenzy charges. I do have less duration support in my gloves as well so the timer is only around 3.4 secods for aspect of the cat, but i still loose my frenzy charges too quickly while single targeting a boss.

please read the FaQ section. it has everything about this, if it doesn't solve it, then nothing will. Make sure you did everything that is mentioned in the FaQ about sustaining frenzies.

Edit: I took a look at your stuff, everything seems fine except for Less duration support it has to be 20/20 or for best performance. and on Bosses, if you are finding problems, try to either Just hold flicker on the boss (not spam it) or leave a 0.5sec interval between each click. you just need to get used to it if that's your problem. but changing less duration is highly recommended for 20 20 one.

Edit 2: I see that you are using perseverance belt, if so, then use Fortify in main links with flicker instead of melee phys support. you will have a bit less damage but perma onslaught and fortify.

Edit 3: I also hope you are not facing any mana problems cause I only see -6 mana on amulet.

Hey buddy,
Thanks alot for your answer!
You are incredibly helpful and i really hope this community sees what a great build creator and personality you is in this community! Keep it up :D

I will take a look at all of these things you mentioned.
Stay safe and keep doing what you are doing!

Edit 1: What other belt could you recommend? Unless you do think the best option is fortify in my main link.

Edit 2: i got the Less duration 20/20 now.
I still dont feel like my damage is where i would have thought it would be at this current stage. You said you just looked at my build. perhaps you have some other ideas for me to improve on? :-)

i'm using fortify in main link all the time :D for more tankiness
and if you are talking damage wise, I didn't check the weapon xD weapon is decent but I think a well rolled Scaeva gladius will do better.
you should get a very high rolled Scaeva gladius if you are on a budget, if not, the get a rare foil with 6.6+ crit rate, 1.8+ attack speed and 400pdps. this would be an insane upgrade especially if you can even get it higher than those numbers I mentioned. your weapon is barely viable for red maps.

also make sure to deploy both your totems @bosses. and you can anoint panopticon on amulet for insane boss dps gain when u use totems.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 sept. 2020 11:41:51
"
just finished A5 Sirus only 1 death thx to the block xD , any tips on what to upgrade next? cause im using cyclone till i have enough currency for flicker~

this amulet is only good for slayers cause they are always in full life state. it's horrible with us. so replace it immediately.

get a rare shield with high life and 5% life on block asap. or the surrender if u can afford it.

you seriously need to replace all these uniques with good rares with life, res(if you need any), and some damage mods if you can. (talking about jewelries)

I see you are using ahn's might. so NEVER use blood rage while using this sword cause you need to be at 0 frenzy charges @all times.
BE READY PEOPLE, A NEW SPEED VIDEO IS COMING SOON.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 sept. 2020 12:00:28
@Blazer, btw, you dont use splash anymore, should we go for forty and rely on tribal fury?
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 28 sept. 2020 12:12:33

I dont understand why i have a very low single target damage.
I can barely kill t14 bosses
"
AdyEm a écrit :

I think because you missing Multistrike Support
"
AdyEm a écrit :

-most of your gems are very low level/no quality.
-beastcraft the weapon and make it 30% quality.
other than that you are fine. it's probably the gems. as levels makes huge difference when it comes to DPS
-also , the 2 main dps clusters in the tree you didn't take! first is disemboweling and 2nd is blade of cunning! please follow order /leveling trees in the mid-budget version of PoB. and reallocate your points.
- you are not using multistrike!!!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 28 sept. 2020 12:19:59
Can i use normal Multistrike instead of Awakened one?
"
AdyEm a écrit :
Can i use normal Multistrike instead of Awakened one?

of course... it's a must use with flicker.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires