[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
drakennn a écrit :
"
Vitalidze a écrit :
"
drakennn a écrit :
Hi Blazer780, what u think about Anomaous Brutality Support with Melee Physical damage support? ( We have 10% chance to bleed and more 47% dmg by melee hit ).

The only alternative gem I found to be useful, is Divergent Pride.
I also use Divergent Precision, for extra 10% damage, but it comes with the price of 10% lower area of effect. Not sure if that's worth it.

PS: I anointed Frenetic as I wrote yesterday, and it works perfectly. The damage is high enough so far, but bosses go down more smoothly. My next goal is to find gloves with cat aspect + frenzy charge.

How you solve mana problem? non-channelling skill -manacost is enough?

I don't seem to have problems with mana. I got 0.39 leech jewel, and two non-channeling enchants. I still miss mana cost enchant on amulet, but now I don't even know if I must get it.
@Blazer780, do we need all three non-channeling mana cost enchants? It seems that two is enough, or what do I miss? My profile should be open.
ign: Kissmyastma
What should we pick for pantheons?
"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :
How is the build in Heists on budget gear? They are extremely rippy and melee is super risky

Didn't really test it while I was on budget gear. but I suppose it will be fine as block chance will still be at max. hp will be low though

"
@Blazer780, do we need all three non-channeling mana cost enchants? It seems that two is enough, or what do I miss? My profile should be open.

no you don't necessarily need 3, if your setup is fine with 2, then you are good to go
"
illimar96 a écrit :
What should we pick for pantheons?

Solaris and Gruthkul
"
Vitalidze a écrit :
I don't seem to have problems with mana. I got 0.39 leech jewel, and two non-channeling enchants. I still miss mana cost enchant on amulet, but now I don't even know if I must get it.

Seem problem is my items, i will upgrade soon :) thanks for your advice.
Saw that you are using mf gears , what are you farming and any tips on what maps to farm cause it hard to earn currency. im still doing chaos recipe =(
"
Saw that you are using mf gears , what are you farming and any tips on what maps to farm cause it hard to earn currency. i'm still doing chaos recipe =(

i'm 89 and 80% and i do chaos recipe too , i have loot 1 ex and all my gear is loot , nothing buy , and i can do T12-T13 and heist/ grand hesit lvl 80 without problem.

i look for farrul's and surrender but is really not budget friendly at this time lol 340 chaos for farrul's and 8 ex for the surrender

i got on leveling 4 chaos before kitava die ( clear kitava on cyclone lvling @lvl 64) and i have a very bad luck on this league

at this time i have 200 chaos and 1 ex , a crapy stuff and i flick on map with 11K tooltip flicker strike and 4.2k HP
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

"

no you don't necessarily need 3, if your setup is fine with 2, then you are good to go

Yeah, but for some reason you suggest 3 in the guide, and your dream gear has 3, so I wonder why? Can you elaborate a bit into this? Maybe its required when you have faster attack speed after upgrading weapon and jewels, but with slow-ish weapon its not mandatory?
My character sometimes notifies me, that he has no mana, but there are no visible slowdowns with the attacks. Before I upgraded into 5th frenzy and better Low Duration, sometimes flicker stuttered on single target, but now it seems okay. Having Pride and Precision lvl 1, full copy of your setup. Also worth mentioning, that my Enlighten is only lvl 2 right now.
Would you assume that 3rd enchant will improve the gameplay even more?
ign: Kissmyastma
Dernière édition par Vitalidze, le 27 sept. 2020 16:41:49
How did you guys go about leveling this to Cyclone? I lot of people suggest Frost Blade but I can't be bothered with that ability. Also should I go right on the tree first and level with swords?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires