[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Menacetech a écrit :
swap melee splash with the block reduction support gem and this build smokes halls of grand masters

yea, I've carried it deathless more than 30-40 times this league lol
"
sephrinx a écrit :
Funny how a 9ex (Farrul)+ 7ex (Surrender) item is in the "budget" version of the build. Hmm.

this build originally costed 300-400ex in harvest. so yes this is pretty much super budget =)
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 8 oct. 2020 23:25:24
Jesus man, that's insane. Like, 10 times more than I've made since I started playing the game, and just on one build. I don't know how people do it O_O

Gonna try the cyclone variant and see how it goes, played it before but it just felt so slow to move around with. Great dps, fun to play, but slow.
~ Seph
@murdoc: a few thoughts for your survivability.

1. your life is too low. The rolls on your gear plus no roll on 1 ring leaves a LOT of life missing.

2. no increased duration on molten shell means that there is a lot of time where it isn't active while you are getting beat to shit.

3. you should use an Oh Shit life flask (instant recovery), especially with this kind of build that teleports you into packs randomly.

4. Get mana leech on a jewel and drop that anoint for a defensive option (or you can go more offensive too)

5. Grab Gladiator's perseverance. Lots of dps, plus 10% more life leech per second.

Besides that your resists, armor, block, etc are all where they should be. Those three things will make a noticeable difference. I found the perfect amount of life for t16s in a max block build is around 5000 minimum at 95.

Quick fix on your tree: spec into bloodless instead of 2 nodes on the middle life wheel. Trading 10% life for 13% life
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 9 oct. 2020 00:15:21
Cannot reach not even 1M dps with this items, can someone help? xs

"
strokeredi a écrit :
Cannot reach not even 1M dps with this items, can someone help? xs

I assure you , you are way above 1M dps with these items. you just probably didn't check anything in the configuration nor flasks in your PoB. so you are just fine. and you should get more Accuracy on your gear. specifically x2 T1 450 accuracy. to check if everything is fine in your build, please refer to the FaQ section. you will find lots of useful info there.
How do you deal with degen ground effects like desecrated ground?
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
@murdoc: a few thoughts for your survivability.

1. your life is too low. The rolls on your gear plus no roll on 1 ring leaves a LOT of life missing.

2. no increased duration on molten shell means that there is a lot of time where it isn't active while you are getting beat to shit.

3. you should use an Oh Shit life flask (instant recovery), especially with this kind of build that teleports you into packs randomly.

4. Get mana leech on a jewel and drop that anoint for a defensive option (or you can go more offensive too)

5. Grab Gladiator's perseverance. Lots of dps, plus 10% more life leech per second.

Besides that your resists, armor, block, etc are all where they should be. Those three things will make a noticeable difference. I found the perfect amount of life for t16s in a max block build is around 5000 minimum at 95.

Quick fix on your tree: spec into bloodless instead of 2 nodes on the middle life wheel. Trading 10% life for 13% life

Here's what i changed a bit with his new FAQ and what you recommended, still need to get better life stats but seems better like that. https://pastebin.com/AZ1Npkgs

Is it better to use the cast on crit for Molten shell or better to use it on left mouse click ? i feel that holding left click cancel some of my flicker and starves me of frenzy charges.

On the POB from the guide its with CoC but on OP's build its on left click and his FAQ its left click too.
Dernière édition par TheWormsMurdoc, le 9 oct. 2020 03:28:46
Hello ! A little question.

Does the "bloodrage level 1" of this Paradoxica replace the bloodrage level 21 that I cast myself ?

Cause I see the bloodrage buff is 8 sec (so not the bloodrage I cast).. So I presume the bloodrage is level 1 and not 21 ?

May I change my paradoxica for get another 20% impale 192+ but without this craft ?

Thanks !
TAILWIND work on build?
Dernière édition par Spawnderman, le 9 oct. 2020 08:16:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires