[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello super build,

I'm lvl74 and i have some troubles with mana on boss.

ring assassin mark -> OK
jewel mana leech -> OK
enlighten lvl3

Rings with -X mana cost are mandatory for resolve my mana problem ?
Dernière édition par Ifit, le 30 juil. 2020 09:54:53
The min-max 2.0 PoB guide link doen not work(invalid code says)
Ty for sharing the build.
Hi Dude,

at first: thank you for the awesome build guide.
i played flicker several times but this time i got a lot of fun!

Maybe you be so kind and would give me an advice for changing some things to get it bit better?
Sometimes i really struggle at bossing with the mana problem.

got some exaltes left to spent, thats not the problem!

best regards!
"
Ifit a écrit :
Hello super build,

I'm lvl74 and i have some troubles with mana on boss.

ring assassin mark -> OK
jewel mana leech -> OK
enlighten lvl3

Rings with -X mana cost are mandatory for resolve my mana problem ?

yes it definitely will! if u can get x2 or x3 of it on jewelries it will make things perfect.
"
SpectraI a écrit :
The min-max 2.0 PoB guide link doen not work(invalid code says)
Ty for sharing the build.

https://pastebin.com/QVCa6Rwy here, just updated it. incase u faced any problems with a pastebin, u can just open the site and copy the raw code isntead, and paste it in Code section in PoB
"
mrqstah a écrit :
Hi Dude,

at first: thank you for the awesome build guide.
i played flicker several times but this time i got a lot of fun!

Maybe you be so kind and would give me an advice for changing some things to get it bit better?
Sometimes i really struggle at bossing with the mana problem.

got some exaltes left to spent, thats not the problem!

best regards!

Hey! first of all, using x3 -9 mana on rings and amulet will absolutely solve the mana problem. You should have like 80-100 unreserved mana with Flicker costing only 25mana. and if you can get that cold resistance on sword on any other piece and craft Crit multi on it isntead, that would be great. I just checked your char in profile, so I don't have the whole idea about everything exactly. your gear is already good, not bad at all.

Otherwise if you wanted some upgrades then here are some ideas of what you can buy/craft. as for the gloves, you already got the Aspect on Boots so you don't need it there:

I'm also selling An old amulet I crafted for the build but I don't need anymore, it's same as the above one but a bit lower on phys and life (T2). Selling it for 40ex atm if u wanna, and too lazy to craft it yourself:

And if you have the luxury, try to craft/buy similar pair to these:

you can also try to get Watcher's eye with additonal impales and 25% chance to impale and not just the chance to impale.

Last but not least, try to get all life rolls on all gear pieces to T1 if possible through harvest crafting. and Incase you were able to get gloves like mine, make sure to switch to the tree in Min-Maxed Version 2.0.

Another bit of advice for min-maxing is getting all Resistances to T1 on any piece so that you have more space crafting other dmg mods on pieces whenever possible.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 30 juil. 2020 11:29:43
ok thank you! just bought an amulet to craft further.
"
mrqstah a écrit :
ok thank you! just bought an amulet to craft further.

Nice! Best of luck to ya! it's not that hard to craft if you are lucky.
Did all content i wanted to do with the Build. Never had a Build which cleared everything so smooth. And guess what, i only had the Budget Version (with a few upgrades like Paradoxica, Surrender and better rares than suggested).

Thanks for this awesome guide!

Btw: i have some items to sell, which i changed over the time. I would sell them for a nice little discount, to anyone who would like to start this guide with the budget version.

Spoiler

The Paradoxica even already has the nice 48% quality!

Hit me up Ingame: @Larokan
"
Larokan a écrit :
Did all content i wanted to do with the Build. Never had a Build which cleared everything so smooth. And guess what, i only had the Budget Version (with a few upgrades like Paradoxica, Surrender and better rares than suggested).

Thanks for this awesome guide!

Btw: i have some items to sell, which i changed over the time. I would sell them for a nice little discount, to anyone who would like to start this guide with the budget version.

Spoiler

The Paradoxica even already has the nice 48% quality!

Hit me up Ingame: @Larokan

Glad to hear that u did all content even on budget version <3 good job bud! keep it going :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires