[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Thanks gonna do that.

Atm damage seems to fall off a bit on mapmods that reduce it (T12-13), else its easy going with about 5 exalts invested so far.
Still rocking Tabula, no issues with Tankiness :).
Dernière édition par aDoreMe, le 23 janv. 2021 14:52:18
Harvest has been too good to me.

This scepter had 2 shit prefixes on it (low mana and fire to spells) and i used reroll rares with lucky values keeping suffixes and rolled exactly what i needed

time to hit it with cannot roll attack and get the gems on there
"
magnum555 a écrit :
Finally sold all my TR gear and crafted gear for this build. So far its really insane but ive put a bit of currency into crafting gear. Sitting at 90% max chaos res now.

I thought my gear was good your stuff is insane lol. How’s you roll your sceptre? I’ve tried for years to get hatred and mana with alt spamming can’t get shit.
\]
Hey guys playing a scuffed verison of this (need to farm more currency), and it's working really well, just a quick question regarding map mods:

I currently reroll reflect, is there anything else that bricks the build? I am unsure about no regeneration and less recovery rate - are we affected much by this since most of our stuff comes from flasks?

Thanks in advance!
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Hey guys playing a scuffed verison of this (need to farm more currency), and it's working really well, just a quick question regarding map mods:

I currently reroll reflect, is there anything else that bricks the build? I am unsure about no regeneration and less recovery rate - are we affected much by this since most of our stuff comes from flasks?

Thanks in advance!

In my Softcore opinion "no regeneration mod" is not a problem, since our main source is recovery from flask, "less recovery rate" is the worst mod, because it's affects all sources of recovery, that's why im rerolling it every time. In this league i am planning to choose "You and your Minions take 100% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage" from redeemer chest mod.
Dernière édition par Zzz.boy, le 24 janv. 2021 07:30:48
guys can someone help me to switch this build. im lost here. im checking some profiles, almost evryone uses different tree, different spots for thread of hope, some uses 1h + shield some other uses 1h+1h...

i have 15 ex + unnatural instict i hope this budget is enough to run around t14+ maps.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
"
XenoPOE a écrit :

Thanks in advance!

Be mindful of reduced maximum resistances as well - this can make RF a bit awkward sometimes.
"
CelciusX a écrit :
guys can someone help me to switch this build. im lost here. im checking some profiles, almost evryone uses different tree, different spots for thread of hope, some uses 1h + shield some other uses 1h+1h...

i have 15 ex + unnatural instict i hope this budget is enough to run around t14+ maps.

There is a shield+armour PoB and a dual maces dodge PoB in the OP, I'd start by taking a look at those.

The tree will have minor variations but if you look at poe.ninja you'll see that everyone is basically just pathing through the centre towards the top left, grabbing supreme ego, duration, the flask nodes, convenient life nodes, etc.

I can't speak for all Thread of Hope locations - I think there's meant to be a good one near witch, but I haven't used it - but I am putting mine (medium) west of Templar as it lets you get a bunch of nice phys-as-ele nodes and the arcane surge improving notable (very trivial to get lv20 arcane surge uptime on this build because of indigon, so that notable is just 10% more damage plus extras).
If I want to use frostbite on hit ring since I'm doing alot of deli mapping, any suggestions on what to replace the triggered frostbite in the scepter?
"
theblindsaint a écrit :
If I want to use frostbite on hit ring since I'm doing alot of deli mapping, any suggestions on what to replace the triggered frostbite in the scepter?

Maybe phase run? Not sure what else could be useful beyond PF and either FB/WoC.

Are you able to do 100% deli reliably yet? I've been testing the waters a bit today by running 80% delirious and its been fine so far.
Dernière édition par cdnza, le 24 janv. 2021 19:16:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires