[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
AdamSanders a écrit :
I've seen alot of builds go kaom's + asenath gloves. thoughts?

With harvest not going core, I feel like splodey chests are going to go back up alot.

I'm also not understanding why you dont recommend for league start?

use agnostic until you get indigon. sure you lose damage but you should be able to pickup and indigon by the time you reach red maps, theyre usually cheap.1 week into harvest they were 25c.

cool build, i may start heist with it.

You'd lose the 25% conversion on gloves. Since you're wearing kaom's, you'd need to use a 2h weapon, and for some reason neither bows nor staves can convert phys to cold.

It's an okay starter, but I don't feel comfortable recommending it because realistically there are better tryhard choices. I don't want people to get the impression that this is an easy starter or that the speed is top-tier before gear, because it's not. While we're waiting for indigon to enter the market, other builds are farming uber elder.

It's a fun starter though, especially if you like the mechanics of it and league-starting as PF in general.
Congrats on the build, having fun with it! (but more expensive than i thought, because even in Harvest, i have really bad luck crafting so i have to almost buy it all).

Any thoughts on the new Replica Kalisa's Grace (Unleash Support, AoE increase after 800 mana used)?
"
xonsuns a écrit :
Congrats on the build, having fun with it! (but more expensive than i thought, because even in Harvest, i have really bad luck crafting so i have to almost buy it all).

Any thoughts on the new Replica Kalisa's Grace (Unleash Support, AoE increase after 800 mana used)?

They're interesting gloves. Once more, a bit annoying to fit in because the cold conversion on gloves is so convenient, but it's one way of getting more AoE

Heh, this is insane. Overall 5% more dps on the endgame setup, and much more reliable leech. Also, leech available earlier, I'm all for that!

This is good, because you can replace Doryani's lesson with blanketed snow. Doing this changes the following stats:

- [nerf] 10% reduced bladevortex aoe
- [nerf] 23% reduced damage
- [buff] 0.8% damage leeched as life (1% from 0.2, and aviailable much sooner)
- [buff] 10% cold penetration

The damage loss is more than made up for in cold pen, this is overall a 5% more damage buff. Also, huge quality of life of having leech much MUCH sooner.
BV proving once more that it is blessed by GGG. 21/20 alternate quality vaal BV is gonna take some work though
"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :
BV proving once more that it is blessed by GGG. 21/20 alternate quality vaal BV is gonna take some work though

This. It's probably going to be insanely hard and/or expensive to get one, if BV is going to be somewhat meta again.

But I agree it's a nice QoL upgrade.
It's not a perfect set but it's close.

Crafted everything myself, what a fun build.

"

Gonna miss harvest.
livejamie
"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :

The probability to get vaal and +1 level on a lapidiary lens is:

(1/4 * 1/3) * 2 / 2 = 8.3% (one success every 12 tries)

Buying a 21/20 alternate quality will be expensive, but making your own isn't going to cost hundreads of exalts.
By current prices, lap lenses are 20 chaos, the difficult part is buying altars and getting the base gems.
The prices will sure go up, but even at 1ex a pop, the gem won't be more than 15ex (to craft yourself, buying on the market is usually far more expensive)...
Dernière édition par Darkxellmc, le 4 sept. 2020 04:02:03
Did anybody do this as a league starter previously?

Is it better to do some sort of Poison/Chaos PF and respec later, or would it be better to league start as something else like Indigon BL Miner and do this a second character?
livejamie
Another option would be to start Frost Blades, maybe on a Raider?

The tree seems like it could be very similar.
livejamie

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires