[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Oh, I never realized that I can still divine some of my stuff haha.
Would you still recommend the Stygian vise you showcased + a support gem swap for bossing?

There's quite a few different belts you could make for the build, but yeah I'd recommend a belt swap for bosses. The gem swap is ideal if you want maximum dps, but all bosses can be killed comfortably with unleash
"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :
[
How did you craft your +2 hatred sceptre btw? Started with +1 and added influence until hatred, or started with hatred and added the +1 spell?

Started with hatred, was looking for t1 cold or spell damage got lucky and hit this with remove add caster.

I guess it is BiS for this build? Do you always keep rf on? I cannot sustain it unless always press flasks.
I'm actually not sure about it, haven't tested in PoB yet but i feel like #% increased damage are kinda bland for our build mainly due to 2000% from indigon. Like we should focus on "more" multipliers while indigon provides 2000% increased aren't we?
Dernière édition par Profatum, le 24 juil. 2020 19:09:41
"
I guess it is BiS for this build? Do you always keep rf on? I cannot sustain it unless always press flasks.

Yes, gotta press the mana flask to sustain RF. You don't have to activate RF if you don't really need the damage, so I'll usually skip it when I'm gardening or stuff like that.

"
I'm actually not sure about it, haven't tested in PoB yet but i feel like #% increased damage are kinda bland for our build mainly due to 2000% from indigon. Like we should focus on "more" multipliers while indigon provides 2000% increased aren't we?

What is this in reference to? If it's void vs sambar sceptre, void sceptres have better damage until about 5000 mana spent recently on my PoB, then sambar takes over. I would assume that void is better than sambar for the explodey chest.

"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :
"

Yes, gotta press the mana flask to sustain RF. You don't have to activate RF if you don't really need the damage, so I'll usually skip it when I'm gardening or stuff like that.

"

What is this in reference to? If it's void vs sambar sceptre, void sceptres have better damage until about 5000 mana spent recently on my PoB, then sambar takes over. I would assume that void is better than sambar for the explodey chest.

Not referencing to weapon, just showing what i've managed to craft. I think it's pretty good isn't it? Just about all "increased" nodes on jewels, on spells. They are not that good if we take in action about 1000-2000% increased spell damage. However there is problem indigon doesn't scale explodey chest.
And if i use rf i die to corrupted blood on t16 maps.
Also i see you're playing ascendant why did you switch from pf?
Dernière édition par Profatum, le 24 juil. 2020 20:48:00
Was looking at trying build. Figured id craft chest first.

This is where i am with it. Reckon its ok to keep strength or should i try reforging the suffixes?

[/quote]
Not referencing to weapon, just showing what i've managed to craft. I think it's pretty good isn't it? Just about all "increased" nodes on jewels, on spells. They are not that good if we take in action about 1000-2000% increased spell damage. However there is problem indigon doesn't scale explodey chest.
Also i see you're playing ascendant why did you switch from pf?[/quote]

I'm using a corrupted jewel for corrupted blood immunity.

I've got a link to the scion PoB at the beginning of the guide. I wanted to try out this variant, and it's pretty good so far despite my bad gear. It's slower and has less damage, but it has 30% more free AoE and a ton of block so it's really tanky for content like delve and simulacrum.

"
This is where i am with it. Reckon its ok to keep strength or should i try reforging the suffixes?

Up to you, but it's really not bad. Bit of HP and you do need some extra strength somewhere on your gear to meet the astral plate requirements
Dernière édition par Niedzwiedz, le 24 juil. 2020 22:47:58

Also i see you're playing ascendant why did you switch from pf?[/quote]

I'm using a corrupted jewel for corrupted blood immunity.

I've got a link to the scion PoB at the beginning of the guide. I wanted to try out this variant, and it's pretty good so far despite my bad gear. It's slower and has less damage, but it has 30% more free AoE and a ton of block so it's really tanky for content like delve and simulacrum.

"

Up to you, but it's really not bad. Bit of HP and you do need some extra strength somewhere on your gear to meet the astral plate requirements[/quote]
I've been thinking about getting block on pathfinder. If we free up some resistances on shield and move frenzy charges to chest we can squeeze here recover 5% on block and 12% to block spell damage. With rumi it goes up to 64% need to get like 6-7% of raw block to cap spell block. I'm kinda sceptical about it but i see that everybody uses it. Glancing blows is the most popular keystone atm. What are your thoughts about it?
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Trap
Stygian Vise
--------
Quality (Life and Mana Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Sockets: A
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Has 1 Abyssal Socket (implicit)
--------
+117 to maximum Life
Regenerate 13.5 Life per second
+75 to maximum Mana
19% reduced Flask Charges used
20% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate
--------
Redeemer Item

Is mana that much worse than crafting flask effect from bench? Did a reforge keep prefixes on life and flask prefix, somehow added flat mana. Good guide, especially the crafting
Hi,

been loving the build so far. Finished crafting all my gear so decided to share. Focused a bit on more damage on crafts, as the build already feels insanely tanky for me.
The sceptre and body armour still need work.

Also went with a megalomaniac with Openness (30 flat mana and 20% increased mana), peace amidst chaos (+20% armour and regen 2% life stationary + 8% life), and brewed for potency (10% flask charges gained and +20% life and mana recovery from flasks). Seemed good at the time, but might change for a damage oriented one later.

Anything I'm obviously missing as I still feel like I lack a bit of single target damage?
I also did a different cast on damage taken with BL for free EO tailwind and elusive procs which does help a bit.

Thanks for the guide, will try to make this build my first 100!
Dernière édition par CaspaseIII, le 25 juil. 2020 01:23:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires