[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Daemonion a écrit :
Thank you, I can see its still gibberish to my brain. But looking at the price its 30 ex and thats unfinished craft..would take me week to farm that intensively.

What is the average cost to craft such one? Anybody tracked that?

You can buy a blue base with +1 all spell for 1ex or less, just have to clean it with harvest and craft multimod, then it's just luck for the Hatred, if you settle for t2 then it'd be a lot cheaper. I'd say only 10-15ex if you settle for t2 and don't go for spell double damage, which is super luxury anyway.
Quick question : How do you guys manage Uber Atziri / The Feared fights ?
The reflect is huge even when I go Yugul Pantheon and -40% mod on ring.
"
Serokz a écrit :

Ring is up to 55%:

Rest you can get with jewel implicits (10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken per jewel). You need at least 3, so with Yugul you can run atziri/feared.
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
Serokz a écrit :

Ring is up to 55%:

Rest you can get with jewel implicits (10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken per jewel). You need at least 3, so with Yugul you can run atziri/feared.

Thanks your your reply. Is it enough though ? It is "reduced" and not "less".
With 30-40M dps that's still a lot of damage no ?
"
Serokz a écrit :
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
Serokz a écrit :

Ring is up to 55%:

With 100% you take 0 reflected damage. But there is one thing you should care about. There are some debuffs which increase damage taken, and it is addictive with "reduced reflected damage taken". For feared and atziri it should be enough, afaik there is no debuffs with "increased damage taken" wording. But during mapping if you get some of these debuffs and deal any damage in same time, you'll be dead. May be you already heard stories from people, who took 100% reduced reflect to complete zana maps, but still getting oneshots. My friend tried chest mod for 100% reduced reflect, but forgot to swap abyssus for example :D
So it's better to have overcapped "reduced reflected damage taken" if you want brainless "alchandgo" mapping.
"
Serokz a écrit :
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
Serokz a écrit :

Ring is up to 55%:

ring 55+ pantheon 25 +implicits 2*10 = 100& relfect immune
Dernière édition par theblindsaint, le 2 mars 2021 15:27:19
"
theblindsaint a écrit :

ring 55+ pantheon 25 +implicits 2*20 = 100& relfect immune

100% reduced reflected damage taken isn't completely reflect immune :) Wear any unique with "increased damage taken", get exactly 100% reduced reflect and try it :D Situation with abyssus is one of the easiest way to check it.
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
theblindsaint a écrit :

ring 55+ pantheon 25 +implicits 2*20 = 100& relfect immune

100% reduced reflected damage taken isn't completely reflect immune :) Wear any unique with "increased damage taken", get exactly 100% reduced reflect and try it :D Situation with abyssus is one of the easiest way to check it.

Yep this is correct. It's why the wording is "reduced reflect damage taken" and not something like "less reflect damage taken" or "reflect immunity". Even with 100% reduced reflect damage taken, shocked ground will make you vulnerable to reflect in a reflect map.
Dernière édition par sabermetrics, le 2 mars 2021 16:06:43
Welp bases were bountiful yesterday at 1 ex for +1 Spell and at least 120 mana. Now they are getting bought up left and right... gotta figure out what to do with this one maybe start over...
Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 2 mars 2021 16:26:32
"
jay1003 a écrit :
does this build utilize a headhunter if you have it?

Headhunter is best in slot for mapping just for the zoom zoom. A nice Stygian with mana recovery is best for bossing. Something like this (flat mana is a great prefix too):

Sibyl's ring is always an option on a budget to avoid reflect. Just slot it in with reflect pantheon and you're good to kill Uber Atziri. I don't think Atziri reflects in The Feared so you only need to gimp yourself a little for the regular kill.

I would never feel safe with 100% reflect immune mapping on reflect maps. 100% should let you do lab on lieutenant days and Atziri safely though. On the odd occasion I have a Zana Harvest with ele reflect I slot in Sibyl's.

More and more people are posting showcase builds utilizing cold conversion/Indigon. I'm afraid they're going to dumpster Hatred, Indigon, conversion mechanics, or flask recovery for next league. Oh well it was good while it lasted.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires