[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Ok, slight update, got some more levels and a 21/23 Vaal BV. I switched some of the gems around and put a second wind with vortex (moved flame dash to one of the sockets of my molten shell setup). Can drop vortex once every .9 seconds, really makes the ramp up and sustain of damage a lot smoother it feels. Also got a 60% 25% Indigon and that feels like it really speeds up the ramp up to damage too.

Just did my first A8 Sirus with it....buttery smooth. Damage isn't one shot, but it definitely steady and strong. Also, like you said the chill from vortex really puts him in slow motion.

Thanks again for the in depth guide, very solid character.
Dernière édition par Inseinity, le 17 juil. 2020 05:57:21
Just got an unnatural instinct drop off the dark forest boss! Fucking nice little upgrade to the build.
Items to level up with bv?
Also wondering how OP has 3.4k mana? Looking at his gear the only pieces of gear he has mana on is his weapon and a ring. So, from his weapon he has about 120 more mana than me.

I have 2.6k mana, and basically the same tree as him, even with the same clusters and everything except the fettle but thats life.

So does having 120 more mana really make up that much of a difference? Or did I miss something?
"
Laere a écrit :
Also wondering how OP has 3.4k mana? Looking at his gear the only pieces of gear he has mana on is his weapon and a ring. So, from his weapon he has about 120 more mana than me.

I have 2.6k mana, and basically the same tree as him, even with the same clusters and everything except the fettle but thats life.

So does having 120 more mana really make up that much of a difference? Or did I miss something?

The sceptre gives me 400. I also have a small mana node from the glorious vanity, and crafted mana on boots. The rest must be levels I guess?
"
_Kalec_ a écrit :
"
redbeardsec a écrit :
"
_Kalec_ a écrit :
I got extremely lucky and extremely unlucky with my awakener's orb slam on this shield.

The reduced mana reservation mod has no use for me. Should I just sell this and craft another one? I don't see any other shield with these mods on the market. Any idea how much this one might be?

Hey, me too!

I'm kinda lost and missing your point. Or are you just flexing your chest?

No, I am not the flexing type. I was just keeping with the theme of getting both lucky and unlucky. Lucky in that its a pretty rare mod to hit with the Awakener's Orb, and unlucky in that it does absolutely nothing for this build and I might have to replace it for something useful :D

Although if I can make due without a third suffix I might just leave it alone for future use purposes.

"
Niedzwiedz a écrit :
"
Laere a écrit :

The sceptre gives me 400. I also have a small mana node from the glorious vanity, and crafted mana on boots. The rest must be levels I guess?

How does the wep give you 400? Yeah might be levels. Alright I'll just get some side grades and try and get some more mana. Overalll thought everything is being crushed easily.
"
How does the wep give you 400? Yeah might be levels. Alright I'll just get some side grades and try and get some more mana. Overalll thought everything is being crushed easily.

There's just a ton of increased mana on the build due to indigon and all the flask nodes, and not that much flat
Dernière édition par Niedzwiedz, le 17 juil. 2020 13:03:46
who can craft that chest for me :( i pay exalt to him i cant craft that chest who can help me ?
yep upgraded some pieces and sirus is a piece of piss.

very easy fight

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires